Canada Immigration Concerns And Solutions
Let us ease your concerns about the Canadian immigration process.
Individuals who make the decision to immigrate to a new country, in this case Canada, are by nature courageous. It is normal, under the circumstances, to have concerns about the Canadian immigration process and about life in Canada upon arrival.
The Canadian immigration process can be complex. Our many years of experience advising individuals in the process of immigrating to Canada have given us insight into the concerns you may have and, more importantly, the solutions you seek.
Below are some of the more important Canada immigration concerns raised by our clients. Learn about the solutions we provide for them and that we will provide for you:
- Finding Work In Canada — Finding work in Canada will increase your chances of qualifying for a Canada Immigration Visa and will get you to Canada faster. We will give you the tools and resources that will help you to obtain your first Canadian job.
- Canadian Immigration Application Processing Times — Application processing times can vary depending upon a number of factors. We will provide you with accurate application processing times and assurance that the Canadian Immigration Visa Office is meeting its service standards with respect to the processing of your application for a Canada Immigration Visa.
- Canadian Immigration Process — The Canadian immigration process differs depending upon the category of Canadian immigration applied under and the Canadian Immigration Visa Office to which the application is submitted. We will guide and advise you through the entire Canadian immigration process until your Canada Immigration Visa is issued.
- Proving Work Experience — Proving work experience to the satisfaction of a Canadian Immigration Visa Officer can be challenging and problematic. We will see to it that the proper documentation is submitted to ensure that your work experience is recognized by the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer in charge of your application.
- Proving Official Language Ability - Visa officers require that Canadian immigration applicants provide proof of official language proficiency when applying for Canadian permanent residence or Canadian citizenship. The following is a list of designated language tests are accepted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC):
- For English:
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) — General
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) — General
- For French:
- For English:
- Canadian Immigration Problems — Throughout the Canadian immigration process, applicants may run into certain problems. We will help guide you through your Canadian immigration problems, should they arise.
- Medical Inadmissibility
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- Application Refusal
- Long Delays