Other Federal Economic Class Immigration Programs
In addition to Express Entry, the Canadian government offers other immigration pathways for economic class immigrants.
This CanadaVisa page provides an overview of these options available to both skilled workers and entrepreneurs.
In addition to Express Entry, what are my federal economic class immigration options?
Under Canada's Immigration Levels Plan, Express Entry is the main way the federal government welcomes economic class immigrants.
However, the federal government operates a variety of other economic class immigrants for skilled immigrants and entrepreneurs. These options include:
- Atlantic Immigration Program: For those who wish to settle in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, or Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Caregivers Programs: For those who wish to immigrate to Canada as caregivers.
- Hong Kong: Canada offers immigration programs to skilled workers from Hong Kong.
- Agri-Food Immigration Pilot: For agri-food professionals who wish to gain permanent residence.
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot: For those who wish to settle in participating Canadian rural and northern communities.
- Start-up Visa Program: For those with an innovative business idea that is endorsed by a participating Canadian organization.
- Self-Employed Persons Program: For self-employed persons working in an eligible field.
About CanadaVisa and Cohen Immigration Law
Cohen Immigration Law is a leading Canadian immigration law firm with over 45 years of experience. Cohen Immigration Law features over 60 immigration lawyers, paralegals, and professionals who are dedicated to helping you immigrate to Canada.
CanadaVisa.com was founded as the online presence of Cohen Immigration Law. Since its launch in 1994, CanadaVisa has grown into one of the globe's most trusted resources on Canadian immigration. If you want to immigrate to Canada through an economic class program, the first step is to complete a free CanadaVisa assessment form. If you are eligible for Canadian immigration, a member of the Cohen Immigration Law team will reach out to provide you with as much assistance as possible.
Get a Free Canadian Immigration Assessment