Currently on an H1B Visa or otherwise working or studying in the United States?

You may be able to qualify for fast-track Canadian immigration under one of the Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP) or under the Federal Skilled Worker category of Canadian immigration.

Canada has always favoured immigrants with North American training and work experience.  It makes sense because that's what Canadian employers prefer.  

Please note: The lists of eligible occupations under the various Provincial Nomination Programs and the Federal Skilled Worker category of Canadian immigration are subject to change without any prior notice or warning.  If your occupation is currently on one of these lists, it is in your best interest to submit your application as soon as possible to ensure that you will be able to qualify.

Send us the details of your temporary status in the United States and we'll assess you to see if you qualify for one of these programs. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Or feel free to call our office toll free at 1.888.947.9445 for more information.

Full Name: *
Invalid Input
Email: *
Invalid Email
Telephone Number:
Invalid Input
Current Occupation:
Invalid Input
Invalid Input


Search Jobs in Canada


This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.