Did you know there are over 60 options for Canada Immigration?
Only Campbell Cohen assesses your eligibility across all possibilities.
Find out which option is right for you.

Canada Immigration Visa Solutions
Campbell Cohen Canada Immigration Law Firm

The Canadian federal and provincial governments are constantly updating their programs to ensure that Canadian immigration is successful, both for newcomers and for Canada. With many options to choose from, David Cohen and the Campbell Cohen Law Firm can help you determine what your best options are for Canada immigration.

Submit your FREE assessment Questionnaire to find out what your options may be for Canada Immigration. Your assessment results will be e-mailed to you in less than 24 hours.

Immigration to Canada

Are you looking to immigrate to Canada? There are many different categories for professionals and workers under which you may qualify for your Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa: Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee, Federal Self-Employed, and Canadian and Quebec Experience Class. We can help you with the process of immigration to Canada.

Quebec Immigration

Do you intend to reside in Montreal or another city in the province of Quebec? The Quebec Immigration selection system is based on a human capital model so applicants do not require a job offer. You may be eligible to immigrate to Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker, Quebec Experience Class, or Quebec Business / Investor categories.

Business / Investor Immigration

For individuals with management experience, or for business owners, having a high net worth. Federal and Quebec Investor, Entrepreneur, and Self-Employed programs.

H1B or other US work visa holders

Are you a worker currently in the United States on a temporary work visa? Canada wants you!

Family Sponsorship

Are you a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident who wants to sponsor close family members to come to Canada?

Work Permits

Would you like to work in Canada? Are you a Canadian employer looking to hire foreign workers? Do you need to obtain a Canadian work visa (work permit)?

Study Permits (Student Visas)

Would you like to study in Canada? Most international students will need to obtain a Canada Study Permit in order to attend school in Canada.


  • Canadavisa's public Canada Immigration Forum covers topics relating to migration to Canada, work in Canada, living in Canada, and citizenship. Whether you want to migrate to Canada as a Permanent Resident (Skilled Worker, Business, Family, Provincial Nomination, Canadian Experience) or are interested in Temporary Residency, post your Canadian immigration questions and share your experiences with Canada immigration applications and visas.
  • The Canada Immigration Blog is where Attorney David Cohen expresses his personal views on the cross-border movement of people as it pertains to Canadian immigration and the Canadian experience. In his blog, David writes about his perspective on Citizenship and Immigration Canada laws and regulations as well as Canadian immigration and citizenship policies of the past, present and future. David welcomes comments from readers.
  • LoonLounge is the Canadian Immigration and Settlement Online Community. It is a social network designed to facilitate the Canadian immigration process to obtain a Canada visa. Connect with people in Canada and around the world who wish to migrate to Canada. Share immigration experiences and advice, ask questions, make friends, search for work in Canada and create your plan. Membership is free. Join the LoonLounge community today!
  • Cicnews.com hosts Canadavisa's Immigration Canada Newsletter, a monthly electronic publication with a reader base of more than 250,000 people. Edited by Attorney David Cohen, the newsletter covers the latest Canadian immigration news and commentaries.  It is a valuable resource for anyone with an interest in immigrating to Canada, working in Canada, and settling in Canada.
  • Canadaworkvisa is Campbell Cohen's dedicated Work Permit website, focusing on the employment of foreign workers in Canada. It is a resource for foreign workers, Canadian employers who wish to hire workers from abroad, and foreign enterprises sending or transferring their workers to Canada. Individuals who are neither Canadian citizens nor Permanent Residents must obtain a Work Permit to work in Canada.
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.