The Quebec Business/Investor Immigration program is a category of Canadian immigration that is available to individuals who have acquired entrepreneurial, investor, or self-employed experience.All applicants must show that they are capable of becoming economically established in Canada and have the intention of settling in the Province of Quebec following their acceptance. Upon provincial approval, candidates will receive a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ - Québec selection certificate), the official document issued by the Gouvernement du Québec, and thereafter a Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, once health and security aspects of the application have been completed.
Each of the three business categories (Entrepreneur, Investor and Self Employed) has their own requirements and selection process.
• Quebec Investor Program: To qualify as an investor, an individual must have a net worth of at least CAD$1.6 million, have managerial experience and be willing to make a government-secured investment of CAD$800,000 for a period of 5 years. Financing of this investment is available through Canadian financial institutions.
• Quebec Entrepreneur Program: To qualify as an Entrepreneur, an individual must have a net worth of at least CAD$300,000, have managerial experience in a business that they either owned or controlled, and be willing and able to establish or acquire a business in Quebec which will create at least one incremental job in Quebec.
• Quebec Self-Employed Person Program: To qualify as a Self-Employed person, an individual must have a net worth of at least CAD$100,000, and must have work experience in the profession or trade that they intend to practice in Quebec.
Quebec Business Immigration Processing Times may vary from one Canadian Immigration Visa Office to another.
- Quebec Investor Application Processing Times
- Quebec Entrepreneur Application Processing Times
- Quebec Self-Employed Application Processing Times
Quebec Business Immigration Processing Fees differ depending on the category of business immigration:
For more information on Quebec Business Immigration, see our Business Immigration FAQ.
Learn more about Quebec.
Contact Us for more information about Quebec Business Immigration or take a free assessment to see if you qualify.
Meet our Canadian Business/Investor Immigration Team.