2 September 2020
These external legal resources provide information on law and legal structures, both in Canada and internationally.
World Wide OCR
- Get international copyright and intellectual property protection and archiving online in minutes. SEAL file date-stamps protect scripts, songs, images, inventions, and ideas in any digital file format. Save time and money.
Center de recherché en droit public
- A compilation of various Quebec legal documents and statutes. In French only.
American Immigration Center
- Immigration and citizenship do-it-yourself kits, books and products for green cards, USA visas and US citizenship.
The Canadian Legal Information Institute
- Provides free access to Canadian laws and court decisions, with access to court judgments, tribunal decisions, statutes and regulations from all Canadian jurisdictions.
Government of Canada
- The website of the Government of Canada.
Canada's Law Societies
- A list of Canada's law societies by province and territory.
Legal Gazette of Canada
- This official gazette is not solely related to immigration law, but is useful nonetheless.
Legal Gazette of Quebec
- Informs the public about their rights and the law in plain language.
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Bill of rights in the Consitution of Canada.
Quebec Charter of Rights and Freedoms