Frequently asked questions about immigration to Canada.
Campbell Cohen has been widely recognized as a leader in Canadian immigration for over 30 years. Here are ten reasons why.
- Guide you in the selection of the Canadian immigration category that is best for you.
- Maximize your chance of submitting your completed application and supporting documents before a cap/limit is reached.
- Guide you in the assessment of your educational credentials by the appropriate organization when designated by the government.
- Provide you with a free IELTS online exam preparation course or French language courses, if necessary, to assist you in obtaining the best result possible on the language proficiency exam.
- Guide you in the preparation of your documents so that you are awarded the maximum number of Canadian immigration points that you are entitled to.
- Provide you with the tools and resources to help you find work in Canada.
- Speed up the Canadian immigration application process by avoiding mistakes that cause delays or refusals.
- Regularly re-assess your qualifications against the more than 80 categories of Canadian immigration that lead to a permanent resident visa.
- Be your voice to Canadian immigration authorities.
- Treat you with the respect that you deserve, always.
Alternatively, if you feel that you are qualified to immigrate to Canada and you wish to know more about our services, or would like Attorney David Cohen to answer your questions, you may contact our law firm.