Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Please be a little understanding. It of course takes some time to carry the entire population of Afghanistan into Canada. Once the whole Afghani population has been merged into Canada, IRCC will get to your file. That, or maybe they'll go ahead and take in some whole African populations while they're at it first.
No, after they will rescue entire population of Iguanas from Namibia and Silverback Gorillas from Zaire and Winged Pegasusii from Equestria. FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC MUTHAFLUFFA!

Meanwhile, someone will say Canada OWES YOU NUFFIN!.

D

Deleted member 1050918

No, after they will rescue entire population of Iguanas from Namibia and Silverback Gorillas from Zaire and Winged Pegasusii from Equestria. FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC MUTHAFLUFFA!

Meanwhile, someone will say Canada OWES YOU NUFFIN!.

Look you gotta drop it okay? He said "Canada owes you muffins! We love immigrants and always serve them muffins!" Geez you guys are an ungrateful lot.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
This is the problem. They have just found COVID as a nice little excuse and decided to take a nice 1.5 year holiday while collecting good government paychecks. Considering reports I've read of how toxic and borderline racist the IRCC workplace is, I am not surprised they aren't even willing to give the slightest amount of transparency or some timeline into what they are actually going to do with the any PR application other than CEC. I actually got frustrated after getting the same canned webform responses and decided to write a novel to the minister. He will obviously never read it but if enough people send something like this, he will probably start worrying about votes from Canadian relatives and friends lol. Here's my email for all your entertainment:

"Dear Honourable Minister Mendicino,

I am XXX and I have applied for Permanent Residence to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) express entry stream. I am writing to you about my concerns over the processing of FSW applications. As I write this, I understand that I am not a resident of Canada and I am not a resident of your riding. However, since you are the Minister for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, I would like to directly express my concerns to you about the hardships and extreme uncertainty faced by me and thousands of outland FSW applicants throughout the world due to the processing delay and lack of transparency.

I am an Indian citizen residing in the United States since 2013. I have earned a Doctoral degree in XXX and I have the necessary experience and education to qualify for the federal skilled worker program. My CRS score was 490 and I got invited to apply for the FSW program. I sent my complete application on May 30th, 2020. Despite the pandemic beginning to peak, I did everything I could to complete my application and was able to submit all documents including police certificates and medical certificates for me and my spouse. I paid my RPRF fee and provided biometrics in August 2020. My application is being processed at CPC Ottawa.

As a US resident, I was under the impression that the processing times will not be as delayed as residents in other countries due to the fact that travelers coming from the US were allowed to enter and quarantine for permanent residence as per rules stipulated by the IRCC in 2020. The processing page repeatedly mentioned that priority was being given to applicants who are exempt from travel restrictions. Non US residents were the ones who were not allowed to enter for permanent residence from March 18, 2020 until recently when those restrictions were lifted. However, as I tracked immigration processing times, I found that FSW applicants residing in other countries were processed in 2020 (even with later submission dates) at faster rates than those residing in the US. Hence, the fact that those who were not exempt from PR travel restrictions were prioritized over those who can enter the country for permanent residence under IRCC's own rules seemed baffling to me.

I ordered GCMS notes regarding my application through a representative in Canada in August/September 2020 and noticed my eligibility check had been passed whereas my criminal and security background checks hadn't been started. Since I had provided my police certificates and biometrics on time (even earlier than a lot of applicants affected by the pandemic), I assumed that those checks would be processed soon. Fast forward to today, the application status remains the same: Eligibility done, security and criminality not started. This means that my application has been sitting latent for 14 months.

The pandemic has hit the world hard and I understand that things won't be as speedy as they were. However, it really isn't fair that my and other outland FSW applicants' applications from 2020 haven't even been touched for over a year. There is a difference between delayed processing and no processing. This is in no processing territory.

Your eligibility requirements focus on young, educated people with skills that can contribute to further the economic growth of Canada. People who can get the most points are typically in their 20s/early 30s. This is a crucial age for the start of career and family development and this processing freeze/delay has caused significant instability and uncertainty for thousands of applicants. I was XX when I got my ITA and just turned XX when I applied for permanent residence. At this rate, I will be over XX when I get to enter and settle in your beautiful country. Since I need to plan my career and personal life based on when/if I will be able to move to Canada, this lack of transparency on FSW processing has left me in a limbo. I am losing and not being considered for well paid job offers in Canadian industry and academia because I am unable to commit to a starting date in Canada as a PR. When people are unable to find jobs before they enter Canada due to your lack of processing transparency, you are failing to fulfill the economic end goal of the Federal Skilled Worker program.

People have made great sacrifices during the pandemic to pursue their settling in Canada and someday formally becoming a Canadian. Please stop ignoring them and freezing their applications. I sincerely urge you to provide backlogged 2020 FSW outland applicants with transparency and a concrete timeline rather than vague COVID delay related statements currently being provided."

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You know, when france rescued folks from Afghanistan, which included their collaborators, they sent special forces and two buses. You know what Canada did?

They sent SMS or Text... to everyone to report to Airport .... at their own risk. And if they are caught by Taliban, they were supposed to say that they are going to Canada. Oh and they were supposed to carry passports and what not, so if they want to lie to Taliban.... They cannt. Meanwhile cell phone operations were under Taliban control.

When few people showed up at airport they found to their dismay that no one from IRCC was present there. Apparently, someone forgot to even pay for outsourced folks who run the airport desk for AirCanada.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Reactions: Cran002

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021
Thanks for sharing this. Pages 13-14 are an eye-opener. The entire report seems like it is part of the standard US/Canada response to George Floyd's death though (which is a great first step). I would love to see a follow up report that address whether the proposed changes were implemented.

Reactions: Ar12345

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hey guys,

My New NOC Of my new Job is 2232 and it is a small company with around 25 employees. Luckily they do have a good online presence.
But the way they distribute the salary is mixed.

First three months-I got paid in cash, No bank statement but i can show my IT returns as a proof that i received the pay.
4,5,6- Bank transfer from a bank account which says the name of the company in the bank statement (Amount is the same)
7-Checque from their bank account, which only mentions the account number and nothing else in the bank statement (Amount is the same)
8.9.10.11.12-Again it will be bank transfer from the account of the company which will say the name of the company in the bank statement( Amount will stay the same)

The company is ready to write all this on a letter head that they issued the 7th month salary in cheque due to internal company's financial problems. Also it is their policy to pay people on probation in cash.

Will this be an issue with IRCC while proving work experience ?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,

My New NOC Of my new Job is 2232 and it is a small company with around 25 employees. Luckily they do have a good online presence.
But the way they distribute the salary is mixed.

First three months-I got paid in cash, No bank statement but i can show my IT returns as a proof that i received the pay.
4,5,6- Bank transfer from a bank account which says the name of the company in the bank statement (Amount is the same)
7-Checque from their bank account, which only mentions the account number and nothing else in the bank statement (Amount is the same)
8.9.10.11.12-Again it will be bank transfer from the account of the company which will say the name of the company in the bank statement( Amount will stay the same)

The company is ready to write all this on a letter head that they issued the 7th month salary in cheque due to internal company's financial problems. Also it is their policy to pay people on probation in cash.

Will this be an issue with IRCC while proving work experience ?
never an issue, as long as you and the employers stick to the same things that's put on the reference and pay documents without inconsistencies.

is this your primary NOC?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Ontario proposing changes to help immigrants work in their field
The new changes will be the first of their kind in Canada, if the legislation is passed.

Ontario is proposing legislation that would help internationally-trained immigrants get work in their field of expertise.

If passed, the new legislation would remove the number one barrier Canadian immigrants face in getting a job that matches their qualification. That is, the need for Canadian work experience to get professional registration and licensing. The change applies to certain non-health regulated professions such as engineers, architects, plumbers, electricians, accountants, hairstylists, teachers and early childhood educators.

In a media release, the ministry of labour says it will work with the provincial health ministry to see if they can apply these changes to health professions in the future.

New immigrants would also not have to complete another language test for the purposes of professional licensing, after already submitting one for the purposes of immigration.

In addition, the province would allow applicants to register faster in their professions when there are emergencies that create an urgent need for certain workers, as we saw during the pandemic. The changes would also ensure that the licensing process is done in a timely manner. Currently, licensing times in some professions can take up to 18 months or more, meaning these workers cannot take up employment during that time.

“Ontario is facing a generational labour shortage with hundreds of thousands of jobs going unfilled. However, all too often, newcomers in this province struggle to find jobs in their regulated profession for no other reason than bureaucracy and red tape,” said Monte McNaughton, Minister of Labour, Training and Skills Development.

“These are folks who often have the training, experience, and qualifications to work in booming industries where Ontario desperately needs help but are being denied a chance to contribute. If these proposed changes are passed, Ontario would become the first province in Canada to help level the playing field in certain regulated professions so that workers coming here have the opportunity to build a better life for themselves and their loved ones, and build stronger communities for us all.”

McNaughton said only 25 per cent of all immigrants in Ontario are actually employed in their field of study, while 293,000 jobs are waiting to be filled in the province, according to the Toronto Star. If this skills gap is addressed, Ontario could see its GDP increase by an estimated $20 billion.

An Ontario media spokesperson told CIC News more information on the regulations will be available in the coming weeks.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Manitoba invites 459 PNP candidates
The new draw brings the total number of invitations issued by Manitoba to 9,150 in 2021.

Manitoba held a new round of invitations on October 21.

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) invited a total of 459 immigration candidates across three Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). The results are as follows:
Among these invitations, 94 went to candidates in the Express Entry system.

Manitoba immigration programs
Manitoba manages its immigration programs through the MPNP, which supports immigration applications to the federal government. Canadian provinces do not have the ability to give out permanent residency status, but they can help an application along by issuing provincial nominations.

If you want to benefit from a nomination from Manitoba, you need to register an Expression of Interest (EOI) with the MPNP. This puts you in a position to receive an LAA through the Skilled Workers in Manitoba and Skilled Workers Overseas streams.

Manitoba then ranks candidates out of 1,000 points for their human capital factors, as well as their connections to the province.

The Skilled Workers Overseas Category and Skilled Workers in Manitoba categories are designed to allow the province to identify candidates who meet its labour market needs.

Candidates overseas need to demonstrate connections to Manitoba through the likes of close family ties, previous experience in the province, or an invitation through one of Manitoba’s Strategic Recruitment Initiatives. You do not need to be living in Manitoba at the time of your application to be eligible.

In order to receive an invitation under the Skilled Workers in Manitoba category, you need to have a full-time job offer from a provincial employer.

International graduates who complete their education in Manitoba can receive an invitation under the International Education Stream if they can demonstrate that they have in-demand skills.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
PEI holds second biggest PNP draw of the year
The latest draw brings the number of invitations issued this year by Prince Edward Island to 1,541.

Prince Edward Island held its scheduled immigration draw on October 21.

The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) invited 204 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination.

Most of the invitations, 195, went to Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates. The remaining nine invitations went to Business Impact candidates who had at least 72 points in the province’s immigration system.

This is the tenth Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw of the year held by Canada’s maritime province, bringing the total number of invitations issued so far this year to 1,541.

PNPs allow Canada’s provinces and territories to select immigration candidates who meet their labour market needs. This is true of Prince Edward Island, which administers the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) within federally-approved guidelines.

The next PEI PNP draw is expected for November 18, 2021.

About the PEI PNP Express Entry Category
The PEI PNP’s Express Entry Category is an enhanced PNP, which means it is linked with the federal government’s Express Entry system. In order to be considered for this stream, candidates need to have a profile in the system.

Express Entry is an immigration application manager. It handles the applications for three economic-class immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.

Eligible candidates get a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score for their age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English or French.

Express Entry candidates who receive a provincial nomination are given an additional 600 points toward their CRS score and are effectively guaranteed an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entry draw.

In order to be considered for a provincial nomination from P.E.I., Express Entry candidates need to create an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile with the PEI PNP.

EOI profiles are given points based on the province’s unique points grid. The highest-scoring candidates are then invited to apply through monthly draws.

Labour Impact Category
The Labour Impact Category is for foreign nationals who have a valid job offer in P.E.I., and have support from their employer. It is divided into three streams: Skilled Worker, Critical Worker, and International Graduate.

Candidates in this category must also submit an Expression of Interest in order to be considered for a provincial nomination through the Labour Impact Category.

Business Impact Category
Business Impact Category candidates need to meet the minimum provincial score requirement in order to proceed with their applications. The score is different in every draw. The invitations that P.E.I. sent in today’s draw were issued under the Work Permit Stream, which is for foreign entrepreneurs who want to own and operate a business on the island.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
never an issue, as long as you and the employers stick to the same things that's put on the reference and pay documents without inconsistencies.

is this your primary NOC?
Nah bro,secondary.
If i complete a year in this..i can make it primary...
However, my bank balance demands me to go back to my primary job(2274) ...Waited enough for FSW draw.

Btw i am on my way to execute my plan B...Thinking of 2023 jan intake

Also, how is it going collecting documents?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Nah bro,secondary.
If i complete a year in this..i can make it primary...
However, my bank balance demands me to go back to my primary job(2274) ...Waited enough for FSW draw.

Btw i am on my way to execute my plan B...Thinking of 2023 jan intake

Also, how is it going collecting documents?
collecting documents, almost finished, solicitors cross checks everything and will submit in a few days.

should apply to unis and colleges 5-6 months prior to start, seats filling up quick. i had to move to march intake as jan 2022 intakes got filled so soon.
if planning to go to ontario, their portal is https://www.ontariocolleges.ca