+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I am not sure why FSW folks are worried about TR to PR pathways, scope of this program is extremely limited for now. This is aimed primarily for essential workers who are already in Canada right and we do not qualify for any of those streams. Even if they increase scope of TR to PR it would be to fill niche positions.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I am not sure why FSW folks are worried about TR to PR pathways, scope of this program is extremely limited for now. This is aimed primarily for essential workers who are already in Canada right and we do not qualify for any of those streams. Even if they increase scope of TR to PR it would be to fill niche positions.
Because this is yet another stream that they will prioritize over FSW when it comes to processing. if you think things will go back to the 6-9 month processing time for FSWs, dream on. There are enough alternatives to meet targets that they can entirely deprioritize FSW (quasi cancellation like this whole year) without ever falling short of their precious targets.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Because this is yet another stream that they will prioritize over FSW when it comes to processing. if you think things will go back to the 6-9 month processing time for FSWs, dream on. There are enough alternatives to meet targets that they can entirely deprioritize FSW (quasi cancellation like this whole year) without ever falling short of their precious targets.
Processing priority is something unfortunately out of our hands right. Once all VOs are working at full capacity probably we will see faster processing times and wfh option for IRCC agents should go, that is not helping anyone.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
nobody worried about other pathways, but keeping the AOR's in darkness to process the new pathways is what makes everyone lose shit. the fsw's are paying the same ircc fees like every other pathways do afaik. if they want to create new pathways, they can but at the same time it's not a reason to push the old applications to suffer for ircc's prioritizations.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Processing priority is something unfortunately out of our hands right. Once all VOs are working at full capacity probably we will see faster processing times and wfh option for IRCC agents should go, that is not helping anyone.
out of our hands right- YES, but IRCC is obliged to process all applications as all applications are submitted by paying the fees ircc asked.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Just called ircc and surprisingly I got to speak to an agent who verified my application is final approved and medicals were extended in may 2021 for 1 year. He indicated that the file was recently worked on also. I am fsw outland not from the US.
AOR ?

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
Just called ircc and surprisingly I got to speak to an agent who verified my application is final approved and medicals were extended in may 2021 for 1 year. He indicated that the file was recently worked on also. I am fsw outland not from the US.
Any idea about your VO?