+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
What´s interesting is that this announcement came right after news of groups requesting refugees and undocumented be eligible for TR to PR. Just shows that email about lack of priorities are right and he will prioritize whatever group screams the loudest.
https://www.thestar.com/amp/news/gta/2021/10/20/these-front-line-health-workers-risked-their-lives-during-the-pandemic-why-are-they-barred-from-a-chance-at-permanent-residency.html?__twitter_impression=true
It’s about time we scream on top of our lungs, if that’s how it works! Guy’s waiting, please put in some ideas.

Will it help if we push this issue with the MPs through our relatives/contacts living in Canada?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yep. Some people were memeing with theit 'cec is dead' narrative, and at least some people took that seriously. It's not. CEC will come back before FSW ever does. I'm certain we will have more CEC draws before the end of the year. And TR to PR was also destined to come back, possibly after they figure out their hasty and trash tier implementation of it this year.

If anything, I'm fairly certain FSW is in fact dead, but I naively hold on to hope. Quote this comment later if it turns out I'm wrong. But unless you're PNP or you are planning on studying in Canada, it's wise to give up on moving to Canada. Even if FSW does come back, expect it to be completely deprioritized forever moving forward. 1.5-2 year processing times will be the new normal for FSWs. It's all about buying your way in now for the vast majority of people.

We still have something to hope for if Mendicino and his shit-stained face get promoted and someone marginally better takes his place.
Hey @mushymush

There is no way in hell they will kill FSW, its impossibe, don't you worry about that.
  • How will they fill the vacant jobs? With inexperienced workforce? With unavailable workforce?
  • Most importantly, how will they be able to be compete with he world? Hiring second or third best employees?
For me CEC is gone, it will never come back. It was the consequence of COVID that made it possible. Short term decision for short term results.

As from the beginning of next year, they will start again inviting "la crème de la crème" and you my friend will be on the top spot. Plus, you really are an inspiration for the achievement you have done so far and believe me Canada will not let people like you "take off".

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021
My gf has received a letter of interest fron New Brunswick. Now we have to figure out what to do our primary destination was Calgary :)

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I am sure you will find a way to relocate to Calgary after spending the required time in NB. Out of curiosity, did they select the profile from the express entry pool?

Reactions: Shadow09

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021
Yep. Some people were memeing with theit 'cec is dead' narrative, and at least some people took that seriously. It's not. CEC will come back before FSW ever does. I'm certain we will have more CEC draws before the end of the year. And TR to PR was also destined to come back, possibly after they figure out their hasty and trash tier implementation of it this year.

If anything, I'm fairly certain FSW is in fact dead, but I naively hold on to hope. Quote this comment later if it turns out I'm wrong. But unless you're PNP or you are planning on studying in Canada, it's wise to give up on moving to Canada. Even if FSW does come back, expect it to be completely deprioritized forever moving forward. 1.5-2 year processing times will be the new normal for FSWs. It's all about buying your way in now for the vast majority of people.

We still have something to hope for if Mendicino and his shit-stained face get promoted and someone marginally better takes his place.
There is no point in giving up, is there? I am sure that is not what you meant. :) I completely understand the frustration though! We can hypothesis all we want about which stream will be prioritized by the IRCC, but at the end of the day, it seems random (a.k.a at the whim of the IRCC). The relatively good thing about that is, FSW and/or CEC can return at any point. Having said that, I agree with you that this is a huge inconvenience for those of us who are waiting. On the bright side, you will definitely get an ITA when they restart FSW (whenever they do). I suppose what I am trying to say is - hang in there!

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hey @mushymush

There is no way in hell they will kill FSW, its impossibe, don't you worry about that.
  • How will they fill the vacant jobs? With inexperienced workforce? With unavailable workforce?
  • Most importantly, how will they be able to be compete with he world? Hiring second or third best employees?
For me CEC is gone, it will never come back. It was the consequence of COVID that made it possible. Short term decision for short term results.

As from the beginning of next year, they will start again inviting "la crème de la crème" and you my friend will be on the top spot. Plus, you really are an inspiration for the achievement you have done so far and believe me Canada will not let people like you "take off".
what's your NOC ? if your CRS is 467 and below there is a chance for OINP if your noc matches their's , or check other PNP's as well.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
That's not good! I wish I could change the e-mail so that I check my inbox everyday instead of my lawyer replying to me once in a month.
Nothing changes on a daily basis. As and when any development happens, you will be notified by your lawyer. If you expect that your lawyer responds to your emails every few days, that is highly unlikely and you will not get anything from it.

Also, IRCC does not send any updates after an application is filed unless they need any more documents or information. The status of the MyCIC account does not provide a clear picture of where your application stands. Instead, you can request your GCMS notes.

Reactions: Shivpati

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
How they can!
Sorry but I don’t think it’s possible even for them. If they had an intention to open tr to pr every year, they would process all the applications each year, not postponing half of it to the next year.

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Sorry but I don’t think it’s possible even for them. If they had an intention to open tr to pr every year, they would process all the applications on each year, not postponing half of it to the next year.
you, me or any foreigner's thoughts, they don give a single flying duck about it! as our royal immi lawyer prik holl once reminded us. they do whatever they want.
his royal highness prik _ "canada owes you virtually nothing" if you are a pr applicant and especially a foreigner