Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just called ircc and surprisingly I got to speak to an agent who verified my application is final approved and medicals were extended in may 2021 for 1 year. He indicated that the file was recently worked on also. I am fsw outland not from the US.
That’s great news for you, what’s your COR?

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Just called ircc and surprisingly I got to speak to an agent who verified my application is final approved and medicals were extended in may 2021 for 1 year. He indicated that the file was recently worked on also. I am fsw outland not from the US.
Great! How did you manage to call from outside Canada? What does your online status say? If the agent is right, they may be processing files in the background and not updating much

Last edited:

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Great! How did you manage to call from outside to call from outside Canada? What does your online status say? If the agent is right, they may be processing files in the background and not updating much

I got a relative in canada to call ircc and link the call my local number. Online status still says application in process. Medicals haven't been updated on my profile though.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
I got a relative in canada to call ircc and link the call my local number. Online status still says application in process. Medicals haven't been updated on my profile though.
Nice. So this means that they may be still working on files and passing stages but not updating them on the application. Makes me think there's a slight chance for PPRs to start rolling in soon.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Nice. So this means that they may be still working on files and passing stages but not updating them on the application. Makes me think there's a slight chance for PPRs to start rolling in soon.
Hope for the best!

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
The group is reaching to 4 digits very soon. Here in BC it is continuously raining for a week, hope for PPR rain!! or at least PPR drizzle!!

Reactions: VVV62 and pbhanot

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
So I raised a webform to inform ircc about my change of job in August 2021 and I got a response from them after two weeks mentioning the Afghan refugees, and they email me the same shit again a while ago ... it's been 3 months ....

D

Deleted member 1050918

So I raised a webform to inform ircc about my change of job in August 2021 and I got a response from them after two weeks mentioning the Afghan refugees, and they email me the same shit again a while ago ... it's been 3 months ....
Please be a little understanding. It of course takes some time to carry the entire population of Afghanistan into Canada. Once the whole Afghani population has been merged into Canada, IRCC will get to your file. That, or maybe they'll go ahead and take in some whole African populations while they're at it first.

• Haha
Reactions: Cran002 and Lc4life

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
Please be a little understanding. It of course takes some time to carry the entire population of Afghanistan into Canada. Once the whole Afghani population has been merged into Canada, IRCC will get to your file. That, or maybe they'll go ahead and take in some whole African populations while they're at it first.
The biggest scam is that they're not even doing that! https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/10/21/government-inefficiencies-leave-vulnerable-afghan-refugees-behind.html

D

Deleted member 1050918

Let me pretend I'm so surprised. I keep telling but people don't believe me; imagine a country where you can't leave the damn bakery with your breakfast wrap under 15 minutes with only 3 customers waiting inside, a country where most of your banking transactions cannot be completed in earlier than 2-3 days, a country that invites so many immigrant engineers and scientists while having zero interest in anything other than selling oil and gas and gold, imagine now and ask yourself; what were you expecting?

Lot of you folks will be so freaking surprised once you land in Canada. Happy Canadian dreams fellas.