+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

m.q.z90

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello.

I am post AOR (AOR Feb 2021). Since there has been no progress as of yet, I believe I have to resubmit the Police Certificates when the processing starts.

I will be changing my Job (not claiming points for it) and moving to a new city. So definitely my address will also change hence should reflect in the new Police Certificate. Should I inform IRCC about it? as my submitted employment letter says I currently work there. If so, how should I inform?

Regards.
Anyone???

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello.

I am post AOR (AOR Feb 2021). Since there has been no progress as of yet, I believe I have to resubmit the Police Certificates when the processing starts.

I will be changing my Job (not claiming points for it) and moving to a new city. So definitely my address will also change hence should reflect in the new Police Certificate. Should I inform IRCC about it? as my submitted employment letter says I currently work there. If so, how should I inform?

Regards.
First you need to update your new address to IRCC via Webform. You may or may not be asked to produce new PCC coz you are not moving to a different country. Now a days people are getting redo of PCC becacuae applications are very old not due to change of city.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
What would be the NOC for 'General Nursing and Midwifery' education from India? Would it be 3124 or 3012? Anyone applied under this category? Did you get an invite from any province?
Noc 3012 is registered nurse or registered psychiatric nurse

Reactions: jpv2212

cpr2019

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,
Is there is any difference if I applied for work permit either through UAE or in India? Which is worse - AbuDhabi VO or Delhi VO? Anyone can shed some light?
my personal experience with abudhabi vo is very bad..they don't communicate at all!...

D

Deleted member 1050918

They need to actually communicate what they truly want to do.
If they're going to stop Outland applications they should say so, there'll be an outcry but everyone will get over it and be better informed rather than spend more money trying to right place themselves for a pathway that no longer exists
Most of the best candidates are among the outland fellas. Canada should remove all inland pathways (no more buy-a-PR lazies) and cut the quota by 75% and only admit 100k outland professionals per year with the highest CRS. IRCC's corresponding funds should be reallocated to a domestic research on how a stronger sense of family, community and growth can be promoted in Canada. The govt can also reallocate additional funds from useless expenses like environmental issues (none exist in Canada) and go hard on industry energy construction and oil, all of which can go into supporting young Canadian parents and creating incentives for them to have more kids.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Most of the best candidates are among the outland fellas. Canada should remove all inland pathways (no more buy-a-PR lazies) and cut the quota by 75% and only admit 100k outland professionals per year with the highest CRS. IRCC's corresponding funds should be reallocated to a domestic research on how a stronger sense of family, community and growth can be promoted in Canada. The govt can also reallocate additional funds from useless expenses like environmental issues (none exist in Canada) and go hard on industry energy construction and oil, all of which can go into supporting young Canadian parents and creating incentives for them to have more kids.
And then you woke up from your dream

D

Deleted member 1050918

And then you woke up from your dream
Unfortunately... One day though. Right view is surely rising in the west, those truckers aren't out there just cuz of covid. I probably won't see it happen but hoping my kids and grandkids will be lucky enough to see the rise of the west again.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
How Canada landed 405,000 new immigrants in 2021
An overview of how Canada managed to achieve the highest immigration level in its history amid a challenging pandemic environment.

Canada exceeded its 2021 immigration target by landing 405,303 new permanent residents last year, according to new data obtained from IRCC by CIC News.

Canada has only surpassed 400,000 newcomers one other time in its history, in 1913. The following year, the First World War broke out, and immigration levels plummeted.

The Immigration Levels Plan 2021-2023 aimed to welcome 401,000 immigrants in 2021 to support Canada’s post-pandemic economic recovery. In 2020, Canada only welcomed 184,000 new immigrants, and as a result the country’s population growth fell to the lowest level since the First World War. Prior to the pandemic, Canada was targeting the arrival of 341,000 new immigrants per year.

In 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) focused on transitioning as many temporary residents who were already in Canada to permanent residents in order to meet its target. IRCC felt this was the most effective way to achieve its target amid COVID-19 travel restrictions and other pandemic related challenges. Among the measures it took to land more permanent residents from within Canada, IRCC held Express Entry draws that invited high totals of Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates from January until September. In May, IRCC launched six immigration streams (“TR to PR”) in an effort to land some additional 90,000 international students and temporary foreign workers living in Canada.

Most of Canada’s immigrants arrive under economic class programs. Prior to the pandemic, 30 per cent of new economic class landings were applicants from within Canada while 70 per cent were economic class arrivals from abroad. This was reversed in 2021, with 70 per cent landing from within Canada and 30 per cent coming from abroad.

IRCC’s large CEC invitation rounds and the launch of the six TR to PR streams help to explain why its landings increased significantly in the second half of 2021. IRCC welcomed a large number of new in-Canada applications in the first half of last year and then ramped up processing by June and concluded the year landing upwards of 40,000 permanent residents per month.

Canada’s new permanent resident landings by month in 2021

How did Canada’s new immigrants land in 2021?
A total of 252,975 permanent residents landed under the economic class. This works out to 62 per cent of all immigrants landed in 2021, which is higher than the 58 per cent figure that was targeted under the 2021 levels plan. In fact, Canada welcomed over 20,000 more economic class immigrants in 2021 than it had targeted.

A total of 80,990 under family class landed in 2021, which was well short of the 103,500 family class immigrants Canada targeted under the 2021 levels plan. The family class accounted for 20 per cent of new landings last year, which was below the levels plan target of 26 per cent.

In all, 60,115 permanent residents landed as refugees and protected persons in Canada, slightly below the levels plan target of 65,000 people. This was 15 per cent of all new landings, a fraction below the 16 per cent targeted under the levels plan.

The remaining amount were classified by IRCC as falling under “All Other Immigration.”

CEC leads the way accounting for almost one-third of new permanent residents
The CEC was the leading pathway for new permanent residents with 130,555 people landing under the program, or 32 per cent of all immigrants landed in 2021. In 2019, the CEC accounted for roughly 30,000 people or about 9 per cent of all new landings.

IRCC entered 2021 with the belief it would need to depend heavily on the CEC to achieve its 401,000 target. As an example of the great lengths it went to in order to land high levels of CEC candidates, the department invited all 27,332 CEC candidates in the Express Entry pool on February 13, 2021, by far the most exceptional draw in Express Entry’s history. The draw was exceptional since it saw nearly five-times more invitations issued than the previous record, with the lowest Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score requirement since Express Entry was launched in 2015, and every single CEC candidate in the pool on that date receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence.

IRCC only landed 8,320 people under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) in 2021. Prior to the pandemic, the FSWP was the main program for new federal economic class landings. In 2019, Canada landed 58,760 immigrants under the FSWP.

The decline last year was a function of IRCC prioritizing CEC and other applications submitted from within Canada. Newer IRCC data suggests that FSWP application processing has increased since December, with IRCC now finalizing an average of 800 FSWP applications per week.

The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) accounted for 53,960 landings last year. The PNP has been fully operational throughout the pandemic as IRCC and the provinces and territories have been holding regular invitation rounds, and in some cases, on a weekly basis.

Some 23,885 people landed under the temporary TR to PR program. This suggests IRCC is yet to land the bulk of the some 90,000 people that applied for the program in 2021.

Spouses and partners are the leading group of family class landings. They comprised 64,120 landings last year.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

Canada fastest growing country in G7 thanks to immigration
In five years Canada's population grew 1.8 million, mostly due to immigration.
Canada’s population growth over the the past half decade has been largely driven by immigration, according to 2021 census data.

Statistics Canada captured the Canadian population on May 11, 2021, five years after its previous census in 2016.

The newly-released findings reveal Canada grew about twice as fast as other G7 countries, which include France, Germany, Italy, Japan, U.K. and U.S. Even in 2020 when the pandemic halted Canada’s population growth, it continued to be the fastest-growing in the G7. The main reason for the slowdown was the border restrictions Canada put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19.

Canada is now home to nearly 37 million people. Immigration, not fertility, drove Canada’s population growth. Four out of five of the 1.8 million people added to the population were either temporary residents or immigrants with permanent status. The remaining population growth was due to natural increase (the difference between births subtracted by deaths).

Growth within Canada
Immigration continues to be the main driver of population growth for most provinces and territories.

The population of the Maritimes grew at a faster pace than the Prairies for the first time since the 1940s.

The population of Yukon grew at the fastest pace nationally from 2016 to 2021, while Prince Edward Island and British Columbia had the highest growth rates among the provinces, mostly due to immigration. Newfoundland and Labrador was the only province to see its population decline.

Urban centres grew faster than rural areas because immigrants are far more likely to settle in cities. There were more than 6.6 million Canadians living in rural areas in 2021, a 0.4% growth from five years earlier. By comparison, urban areas grew 6.3% in the same time frame.

Canada had 41 cities of more than 100,000 people in 2021, up from 35 in 2016. The six new additions include: Fredericton, New Brunswick; Drummondville, Quebec; Red Deer, Alberta; Kamloops, B.C.; Chilliwack, B.C.; and Nanaimo, B.C.

Resort destinations such as Squamish, B.C.; Canmore, Alberta; as well as Wasaga Beach and Collingwood in Ontario, are among the fastest growing communities in Canada.

Immigration driving population growth
Immigration has largely driven population growth since the 1990s. Much like other G7 countries, the Canadian fertility rate is not enough to grow the population.

There have been more people moving to Canada than there have been leaving Canada. The result of little emigration and a low fertility rate means population growth has been fuelled by immigration. Canada’s immigration targets have risen annually since 2015.

More census data on immigration, place of birth, and citizenship will be available in October, 2022.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hoping to see the same in Canada soon. Not before I get my PR card though. I'd be ok with the govt waiting for 2-3 months after I got my PR card then shutting down all immigration. I'll send IRCC a webform to request this. This would help speed up navin's citizenship application too.

I have dkab to wrap my Subway sandwich and Uber it to my door so I'm all set. Don't need anybody else.
sure shutdown immigration and give PR to everyone inside Canada already ?