+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have a question

Will my BGC be completed if i don't do Biometrics yet? Because I plan to do biometrics for about 3wks time because of my work schedule. Or ircc would need my biometrics to complete BGC?
Theoretically, they need your biometrics to start BGC. I see them follow all sorts of trends though.

Justhopeful17

Jul 28, 2023
Hello and welcome to the club!

I had been invited in the first healthcare round and had a combination of primary and secondary occupations, but I was invited in that round based on my primary one, even though it was not my current one.

I am hardly an expert on this myself, but I believe you should leave your APR details exactly as you’d entered them when you first created the Express Entry profile to avoid any confusion.

I had the same confusion when I first encountered the APR questions after the ITA, and decided to leave everything as it is. I don’t think it matters. They only said you’d be eligible for these kind of draws if you had enough experience in one of those occupations within the last three years. They didn’t say anything about it having to be marked as the primary occupation on the profile.

I also had a similar situation with my funds where my mother had deposited into my account the last remaining part of my father’s inheritance earlier this month. I explained it in my POF document and included the deposit slip, my mother’s bank statement showing where the money came from, my birth certificate showing my relationship to her, and her passport.

I have no way of knowing whether this was good enough, but my eligibility is now marked complete, so I believe it did the trick.

Yes, they are going to look at the total of all your bank accounts wherever they are.

My bank provided me with one letter on their letterhead showing only the current balances in savings, current and investment accounts, so I also included bank statements showing the balance of each at the start of each month from January through July 2023, as well as the last credit card statement.

Also make sure you have any stamps on the bank statement from your home country not in English or French translated. My bank statements had my full name and address in Arabic only and I had those translated into English.
Thank you
Hello and welcome to the club!

I had been invited in the first healthcare round and had a combination of primary and secondary occupations, but I was invited in that round based on my primary one, even though it was not my current one.

I am hardly an expert on this myself, but I believe you should leave your APR details exactly as you’d entered them when you first created the Express Entry profile to avoid any confusion.

I had the same confusion when I first encountered the APR questions after the ITA, and decided to leave everything as it is. I don’t think it matters. They only said you’d be eligible for these kind of draws if you had enough experience in one of those occupations within the last three years. They didn’t say anything about it having to be marked as the primary occupation on the profile.

I also had a similar situation with my funds where my mother had deposited into my account the last remaining part of my father’s inheritance earlier this month. I explained it in my POF document and included the deposit slip, my mother’s bank statement showing where the money came from, my birth certificate showing my relationship to her, and her passport.

I have no way of knowing whether this was good enough, but my eligibility is now marked complete, so I believe it did the trick.

Yes, they are going to look at the total of all your bank accounts wherever they are.

My bank provided me with one letter on their letterhead showing only the current balances in savings, current and investment accounts, so I also included bank statements showing the balance of each at the start of each month from January through July 2023, as well as the last credit card statement.

Also make sure you have any stamps on the bank statement from your home country not in English or French translated. My bank statements had my full name and address in Arabic only and I had those translated into English.
Thank you so much for your inputs! I just submitted mine today.

FSW-Inland
Submitted - July 28, 2023
AOR - July 29, 2023 (minutes after submission)

Hoping to get the golden email soon. Best wishes to everyone here!

Reactions: tedfaro

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Good Day everyone!

FSW - O
ITA - 8th June
Submission - 28th July
AOR - 28th July

What’s an average timeline from AOR to next update?

thanks,

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
Hi guys, does anyone know if in-land applicants are now able to pay for Biometrics when submitting their application under express entry? I'll be making my submission in a few days and I'm wondering if I should pay for Biometrics separately and attach a copy of the receipt to avoid delays.

Thanks for your response.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi guys, does anyone know if in-land applicants are now able to pay for Biometrics when submitting their application under express entry? I'll be making my submission in a few days and I'm wondering if I should pay for Biometrics separately and attach a copy of the receipt to avoid delays.

Thanks for your response.
If you can, pay upfront. Reduces processing time.

Reactions: Yodm

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
Hi, how do we pay it upfront? I remembered when I submitted mine, there’s no biometrics fee. I’m also in Canada now
Hi @Justhopeful17 , I heard the Biometrics fee is still not showing so I'll make the payment on IRCC's website and attach a copy of the receipt when I'm submitting the PR Application. Here is the link I intend to use:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do

Kindly scroll down to Other Immigration Services and select Biometrics

Justhopeful17

Jul 28, 2023
Reactions: Yodm