+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

iceman212

Sep 13, 2020
Better way to say the same thing:
"This is ridiculous. And the confidence these two are speaking with when they're spewing absolute nonsense."
vs
"I don't think this is right".

"Where are you getting this information from? Who the hell do you think you are to present your own guesswork as facts?"
vs
"can you share any reference for this as I see X"

This was written by an RCIC who was certified to say the right stuff (although they make mistakes too): https://askkubeir.com/post-ita/

>
Educational degree
This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate/postgraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education and or Master of Science, or Commerce etc.
Didn't ask.

Last edited:

Cs22!

Jul 27, 2023
Category........
FSW
@Cs22! follow this. Unless an immigration lawyer says it isn't needed, I'd skip the convo here and trust the text above.

Be safe than sorry. I consulted a lawyer in my own case, and he asked me upload my TRF too.
Thanks for making some time and dropping me the link for reference... But the problem here is, I've already raised a web form once to send out my degree certificate +IELTS TRF (which i forgot initially) ... Should I raise another web form to send out all the marks sheet?? I mean, won't that make my case complex and the case officer irritated??

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for making some time and dropping me the link for reference... But the problem here is, I've already raised a web form once to send out my degree certificate +IELTS TRF (which i forgot initially) ... Should I raise another web form to send out all the marks sheet?? I mean, won't that make my case complex and the case officer irritated??
I see a lot of people here worry about irritating the officer and I can assure you that you won't. You are just doing what you can to make yourself safe. Go ahead without worrying.

Reactions: Cs22!

Jasmeen@ kaur

Aug 19, 2018
My previous Biometrics were updated on my application on June 23rd - received request for Biometrics for my partner on June 23rd, However i received a new request today to submit it again (For me). My application was submitted before the policy change. June 9, 2023.

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I believe everyone has a different application process for inland or outland PNP) or others. For PNP inland I think you don't have to upload an Educational Credential nor report and language test results, as these have already been submitted and checked for the nominee before. However, for outland applications, I believe they have to upload these documents. As for myself, I applied for PNP inland while already working here, and I have just uploaded my diploma and my application status marked as 'Eligibility Completed' ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: tedfaro and Cs22!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I believe everyone has a different application process for inland or outland PNP) or others. For PNP inland I think you don't have to upload an Educational Credential nor report and language test results, as these have already been submitted and checked for the nominee before. However, for outland applications, I believe they have to upload these documents. As for myself, I applied for PNP inland while already working here, and I have just uploaded my diploma and my application status marked as 'Eligibility Completed' ;)
IRCC is definitely very unpredictable this year. Sometimes eligibility/background check starts way before BIL :D

Eligibility completed is good for you though. Is your BGC in progress on tracker too?

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Then your application seems to be moving fast too. Unless they stop automatically at something like security or criminality, you should be "all completed" in August.
Thank you,
I hope so, I haven't received the BIL yet, and without that, I'm not sure how fast my application is actually moving. :D
Tracker:
-Medical: completed
-Eligibility: completed
-Background : In Progress
-Biometrics: In Progress
-No BIL yet.
GCKey
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- passed the medical exam.
- Bio: We do not need your fingerprints
- Background: Not applicable.
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Nithis Reddy

Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
Got ITA on 11th of july.
I have submitted my PR application on 26th July,2023 (inland alberta pnp express entry)
Got AOR on 26th July,2023.

Today(31 july) got changes in GCkey
1. Eligibiliy : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirments.
2. Background Check: Not applicable.

Medicals and biometrics not updated yet.

Can someone please let me know How long does it takes to update medicals and biometrics

AspectRatio

Jul 20, 2023
I honestly feel that in the past, ECA and language score reports were required to be uploaded, but that's not the case anymore.
It's just so much easier and safer for them to fetch this data directly from ECA and language score internal APIs using the number we provide (no authenticity check required).

But, as @iSaidGoodDay mentioned, it's better to be safe than sorry, so I uploaded both via WebForm :V

WM510

Jul 20, 2023
There's nowhere on the official site nor on any of the application instructions where it mentions having to include a copy of the TRF with your application. I didn't include it (because why would I? It wasn't in the instructions and I filled in all of my test details as part of the application process so they can confirm it with the British Council instead of having to trust my scanned doc) and my eligibility check (FSW-O) has been passed according to the application tracker, without any ADR.

There's probably no harm in including it, but spreading misinformation doesn't do any good: it's simply not a requirement.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
There's nowhere on the official site nor on any of the application instructions where it mentions having to include a copy of the TRF with your application. I didn't include it (because why would I? It wasn't in the instructions and I filled in all of my test details as part of the application process so they can confirm it with the British Council instead of having to trust my scanned doc) and my eligibility check (FSW-O) has been passed according to the application tracker, without any ADR.

There's probably no harm in including it, but spreading misinformation doesn't do any good: it's simply not a requirement.
Unfortunately a lot of things that lead to rejection are not mentioned on IRCC's website. That's where we trust RCICs (least) and Lawyers (most).

Yesterday someone wrote a post about how they entered Canada without any valid visa. The issue with such posts are that they are anecdotal, but risk rejections. The reality is that no one can enter Canada without a valid visa if they need it. Same with someone posting about travelling back to their home country as a refugee in Canada on PR using their country's passport. Those things that are generally dangerous.

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
There's nowhere on the official site nor on any of the application instructions that it mentions having to include a copy of the TRF with your application. I didn't include it (because why would I? It wasn't in the instructions and I filled in all of my test details as part of the application process so they can confirm it with the British Council instead of having to trust my scanned doc) and my eligibility check (FSW-O) has been passed according to the application tracker, without any ADR.

Not everything is written on the IRCC site in black and white and VOs do differ. Most times some things is common sense to avoid stories.

And for your information, It is not spreading misinformation. In 2019 my kid brother's (FSW outland) application was rejected because he Omitted his TRF even after filling in the correct details in his e-apr, this rejection was after 5 months of waiting without no ADR of any such.

To take it further, he engaged in a judicial review, and after 4 months of waiting it was ruled that it is the applicant's duty to provide the visa officer with any document that will facilitate his approval and the VO can reject such application because he is not obligated to send ADR.

Now these are some things to note:

Have some persons gotten ppr without submitting TRF? Yes even without ADRs. so what does this mean? it means some VO will not have a problem with it, while some will have a problem with it especially if you are an outland applicant.
As a wise applicant, what would it cost you to submit your trf? Do you want to take chances with what you have sacrificed a lot for?

Am only writing this for future reference just in case anyone stumbles across it to enable him/her to make an informed decision.. so good luck to anyone who chooses to or not to attach their TRF.. Peace out.

WM510

Jul 20, 2023
Unfortunately a lot of things that lead to rejection are not mentioned on IRCC's website. That's where we trust RCICs (least) and Lawyers (most).

Yesterday someone wrote a post about how they entered Canada without any valid visa. The issue with such posts are that they are anecdotal, but risk rejections. The reality is that no one can enter Canada without a valid visa if they need it. Same with someone posting about travelling back to their home country as a refugee in Canada on PR using their country's passport. Those things that are generally dangerous.
The things you mentioned are noted on the IRCC website though, but uploading copies of TRF/ECA is not. As far as I know RCICs and lawyers don't have any non-public information on the process besides the experience of having worked with a lot of people who have been rejected/accepted.
Not everything is written on the IRCC site in black and white and VOs do differ. Most times some things is common sense to avoid stories.

And for your information, It is not spreading misinformation. In 2019 my kid brother's (FSW outland) application was rejected because he Omitted his TRF even after filling in the correct details in his e-apr, this rejection was after 5 months of waiting without no ADR of any such.

To take it further, he engaged in a judicial review, and after 4 months of waiting it was ruled that it is the applicant's duty to provide the visa officer with any document that will facilitate his approval and the VO can reject such application because he is not obligated to send ADR.

Now these are some things to note:

Have some persons gotten ppr without submitting TRF? Yes even without ADRs. so what does this mean? it means some VO will not have a problem with it, while some will have a problem with it especially if you are an outland applicant.
As a wise applicant, what would it cost you to submit your trf? Do you want to take chances with what you have sacrificed a lot for?

Am only writing this for future reference just in case anyone stumbles across it to enable him/her to make an informed decision.. so good luck to anyone who chooses to or not to attach their TRF.. Peace out.
Someone mentioned earlier that it used to be a requirement in the document checklist - are you sure this didn't happen before that was changed?

Of course it's a good idea to include enough proof to make your case airtight, but the TRF info you fill in as part of the application is irrefutable proof, and at this point visa officers have no doubt been trained to look it up, given that the TRF is not in the documents checklist.

If the example you mentioned happened after the req was removed from the document checklist and while the aforementioned info was required and searchable, then to me it just highlights the fact that the system is broken and that no matter how perfect your application is, you can always be screwed over by a stupid visa officer. I guess it's up to the individual exactly how far he wants to go to make his app fully idiot-proof, but someone's always going to run into a higher level of idiocy that just wasn't predictable.