+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

Cs22!

Jul 27, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,

I had all my documents uploaded on July 24th but after applying I found that I had to attach my IELTS and degree certificate in the proof of education section in the post ITA stage(I had attached only the ECA report). I immediately sent a web form on 26th attaching my degree certificate and IELTS result sheet. Now, the catch is I have my provisional degree certificate and attached that in the web form ... I have not collected the final degree certificate from my university, when i contacted the university they said it'll take about 3 months for them to send another copy. From past week or so, I'm having an emotional breakdown/panic attacks about my application. I just hope they won't reject my application as incomplete. Any comments and advices are welcome

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Hello guys,

I had all my documents uploaded on July 24th but after applying I found that I had to attach my IELTS and degree certificate in the proof of education section in the post ITA stage(I had attached only the ECA report). I immediately sent a web form on 26th attaching my degree certificate and IELTS result sheet. Now, the catch is I have my provisional degree certificate and attached that in the web form ... I have not collected the final degree certificate from my university, when i contacted the university they said it'll take about 3 months for them to send another copy. From past week or so, I'm having an emotional breakdown/panic attacks about my application. I just hope they won't reject my application as incomplete. Any comments and advices are welcome
I feel for you. I guess they will let you know in case there is any lapse on documentation part. Did you get your biometrics BIL letter? if you get that, it will mean your R10 check is complete, and they deem your documentation complete (complete does not mean accurate). at least that would give you some much required respite.

Cs22!

Jul 27, 2023
Category........
FSW
I feel for you. I guess they will let you know in case there is any lapse on documentation part. Did you get your biometrics BIL letter? if you get that, it will mean your R10 check is complete, and they deem your documentation complete (complete does not mean accurate). at least that would give you some much required respite.
I'm eagerly waiting for either medicals to say it has been passed or Biometric request, as of now, nothing new. Thanks though for your reply. Will update if anything happens!

Nautile

Jul 31, 2023
Hello guys,

Is it essential to include the IELTS score report? I only uploaded my degree diploma and am feeling upset...

Reactions: mapleleafmapleleaf

Cs22!

Jul 27, 2023
Category........
FSW
Is it essential to include the IELTS score report? I only uploaded my degree diploma and am feeling upset...
I have no idea ... initially I had attached the just ECA report (since the ECA body verifies everything with the university) now after some digging, I ended up sending my IELTS, provisional degree certificate but didn't send my marks card!

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
As stated by other users, it is very much essential. Send a webform ASAP. otherwise, you will be rejected on R10 check.

The reason being, you are claiming points for a Canadian Equivalency in education as well as skill transferability points. How else do you prove you are meeting the requirement criteria.

Reactions: Eso55

iceman212

Sep 13, 2020
As stated by other users, it is very much essential. Send a webform ASAP. otherwise, you will be rejected on R10 check.

The reason being, you are claiming points for a Canadian Equivalency in education as well as skill transferability points. How else do you prove you are meeting the requirement criteria.
It is very essential and if not added, your application will most likely be rejected as incomplete
This is ridiculous. And the confidence these two are speaking with when they're spewing absolute nonsense. Where are you getting this information from? Who the hell do you think you are to present your own guesswork as facts?

You are not required to submit your IELTS TRF as part of your application (hence why the IRCC doesn't explicitly ask for it in your document checklist, duh!), and if they need it from you at a later point, they'll just ADR you for it. If you research this forum you'll see many examples of people who didn't submit it and their applications went through just fine. The TRF number is all that's needed.

Don't take randoms' words as facts and always double check, these people think they're experts for some reason...

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
This is ridiculous. And the confidence these two are speaking with when they're spewing absolute nonsense. Where are you getting this information from? Who the hell do you think you are to present your own guesswork as facts?

You are not required to submit your IELTS TRF as part of your application (hence why the IRCC doesn't explicitly ask for it in your document checklist, duh!), and if they need it from you at a later point, they'll just ADR you for it. If you research this forum you'll see many examples of people who didn't submit it and their applications went through just fine. The TRF number is all that's needed.

Don't take randoms' words as facts and always double check, these people think they're experts for some reason...
Link one single post where the user was okay with not submitting their language results. Anyone with half a wit would know that whatever your eligibility requirements are to be attached to the file. They presume you are Canadian educated to not 'ask' for it specifically - you are applying basis on an assessment. If you do not provide that assessment and their supporting doc, who is at a loss? certainly not these 'nonsense spewing guesswork' folks.

To other folks who are actually interested in accurate information, you can check this link on the forum: ECA and IELTS upload? | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Why would you wait for an ADR request when you can proactively upload and make your processing easier. Also, as far as the information is currently available on immigration trackers, request for ADR pushes your average processing times by approx. 80 days. That is almost 3 months. If you are okay with that wait, more power to you.

Last edited:

Cs22!

Jul 27, 2023
Category........
FSW

I have 2 questions
1- What about provisional degree certificates? Is it fine? I haven't attached the original degree (since i haven't collected the final degree certificate from my university)
2 - I haven't attached any transcripts...will that be fine?

iceman212

Sep 13, 2020
I have 2 questions
1- What about provisional degree certificates? Is it fine? I haven't attached the original degree (since i haven't collected the final degree certificate from my university)
2 - I haven't attached any transcripts...will that be fine?
I'm not sure how much help I can be for you when it comes to your first question, I'm not really sure what a 'provisional' degree certificate means. You'll have to search around for something that resembles your own case.

No one can tell you for certain if not including transcripts will be fine or not. I can tell you they are not requested as part of your application, which I think you already know, and there are instances, in this forum, where people did not include them and had no problems. Again, do your research, and best of luck.

Reactions: Cs22!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Better way to say the same thing:
"This is ridiculous. And the confidence these two are speaking with when they're spewing absolute nonsense."
vs
"I don't think this is right".

"Where are you getting this information from? Who the hell do you think you are to present your own guesswork as facts?"
vs
"can you share any reference for this as I see X"

This was written by an RCIC who was certified to say the right stuff (although they make mistakes too): https://askkubeir.com/post-ita/

>
Educational degree
This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate/postgraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education and or Master of Science, or Commerce etc.

In the placeholder for Education Documents – You must upload your Language Skills Test Report (IELTS or TEF), ECA (Educational Credential Assessments), Degrees/Transcripts (if available) /Marksheets for all credentials that have been mentioned in your EE profile under education history.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Better way to say the same thing:
"This is ridiculous. And the confidence these two are speaking with when they're spewing absolute nonsense."
vs
"I don't think this is right".

"Where are you getting this information from? Who the hell do you think you are to present your own guesswork as facts?"
vs
"can you share any reference for this as I see X"

This was written by an RCIC who was certified to say the right stuff (although they make mistakes too): https://askkubeir.com/post-ita/

>
Educational degree
This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate/postgraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education and or Master of Science, or Commerce etc.
@Cs22! follow this. Unless an immigration lawyer says it isn't needed, I'd skip the convo here and trust the text above.

Be safe than sorry. I consulted a lawyer in my own case, and he asked me upload my TRF too.

Reactions: Cs22!