ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

Starting this thread here for those who received the long awaited September ITAs.

Thanks to @iSaidGoodDay
A few important tips:
1. NOC Code - it isn’t about your job title, match 70% responsibilities to a NOC code.
2. PCC - make sure you don’t submit a black and white PCC. If even the stamp on your PCC is colored and rest is black and white, submit a colored scan that shows the colored stamps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-due-to-black-and-white-pcc.496680/. PCC is a complicated issue, often a hard rejection. Make sure to scour the forum, read as much as you can if you got an edge case and make an informed decision here.
3. POF - Make sure to have closing balance, codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it. Can’t get a letter of a specific format that state average 6 month balance? Don’t worry! You can create a PDF with POF + attach the last 6 months of bank statements to it. It works.
4. Upfront medicals for Outland applicants - Find a panel physician listed near you: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspxwhen you call them do tell them that you want to do an upfront medical exam for PR application. In some cases, the hospital won’t have the right code to issue an upfront test for the “Permanent residency” category, it is fine to get the test done under the “worker” category. You’ll get two documents at the end of the upfront medical tests, you’ll have to upload one of these documents - clarify it with your hospital before leaving the premises.
5. Whitelisting CIC: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/
6. What do background check changes really mean (from Legalfalcon): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/post-10443831
7. When can you access your PR tracker? When you get your UCIXXX instead of CANXXX number, can easily take 24-48 hours after you get MEP/BIL.
8. Inland candidates will get a portal email. If you got any dependants that are outland, they'll get either PPR or RFV. You'll be virtually landed.
9. Outland candidates will get either a RFV email (you won't get any other update in GCKey if you get RFV) or either a PPR letter(an email indicating a notification/message in GCKey and letter in the message section of GCKey).
10. Immigration fatigue is a real thing. Try to not over-stress yourself.

Best of luck! :)

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
EE - PNP | Outland
ITA - September 19th, 2023
Submitted - September 20th, 2023
AOR - September 20th, 2023
MEP - N/A

Last edited:

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
Hi, I am inland applicant and got ITA on 19th September under PNP. I am authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer, do I still need to show settlement funds?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, I am inland applicant and got ITA on 19th September under PNP. I am authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer, do I still need to show settlement funds?

Read this and decide:

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

Ref: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

xac501

Oct 28, 2020
EE PNP outland
I submitted my PR application in on 13th September 2023. What will be the next update?

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
EE PNP outland
I submitted my PR application in on 13th September 2023. What will be the next update?
Its usually MEP/BIL after AOR
MEP - Medical passed or BIL Biometrics Instruction Letter

also heard a few cases of ADR if there is something needing clarity

Reactions: xac501

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
EE-PNP inland
ITA: Sept 19
My spouse has a PCC from local police station in India and applied for PCC through BLS as well however through BLS it may take 2 month. Can I proceed with PCC from local police station?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
EE-PNP inland
ITA: Sept 19
My spouse has a PCC from local police station in India and applied for PCC through BLS as well however through BLS it may take 2 month. Can I proceed with PCC from local police station?
Your application will have a high chance of getting cancelled with a PCC from local police station. BLS will take some time and I'd suggest holding off till the last few days to make a decision. There are very few here who got lucky through local police station's PCC, but a significant number of those that had their application cancelled because of a PCC from local police station. Here's an example: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-ee-app-cancelled-should-i-appeal-or-apply-again-with-same-pnp-nomination.395829/post-5628792

Derr28

Mar 31, 2023
I got my POF signed from my bank for just one account which has over CAD $65k. However, the POF does not show the average 6 month balance.
I have 2 other accounts which have minimal balance (<$500).

I could only extract bank statements for the past 6 months for ALL of the accounts, meaning to say, each monthly bank statement would show the consolidated amount for all of the accounts. There is no way I could separate them out and print out bank statements for each account.

Will this cause any issues?