+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got my POF signed from my bank for just one account which has over CAD $65k. However, the POF does not show the average 6 month balance.
I have 2 other accounts which have minimal balance (<$500).

I could only extract bank statements for the past 6 months for ALL of the accounts, meaning to say, each monthly bank statement would show the consolidated amount for all of the accounts. There is no way I could separate them out and print out bank statements for each account.

Will this cause any issues?
I didn't had average 6 months balance on my POF either. Instead, I had codified debt + closing balance for the date. What I instead did was to print out 6 months bank statement and got the bank to stamp it. Created a single PDF with PoF letter + 6 months statement. It worked with me.

About other accounts, no need to show them. Simply use the one that has $65k in it.

Derr28

Mar 31, 2023
I didn't had average 6 months balance on my POF either. Instead, I had codified debt + closing balance for the date. What I instead did was to print out 6 months bank statement and got the bank to stamp it. Created a single PDF with PoF letter + 6 months statement. It worked with me.

About other accounts, no need to show them. Simply use the one that has $65k in it.
Thanks for the help! Was worried they might ask questions about the other 2 accounts since the consolidated bank statements would show them.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for the help! Was worried they might ask questions about the other 2 accounts since the consolidated bank statements would show them.
It should be easy for you to get a PoF from the single bank account, it will be easier that way. I've quite a few accounts, I only used one for the sake of simplicity and this technically isn't misrepresentation either.

Reactions: Derr28

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
EE - PNP | Outland
ITA - September 19th, 2023
Submitted - September 22nd, 2023
AOR - September 22nd, 2023
MEP - N/A

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How do they do it? By making calls at my work place??
Bunch of ways to do it. My employers never received any calls from IRCC, so in my case the officer was satisfied by reference letter, online presence, etc - if they don't, they call and verify from employers. The latter is very very rare.

Reactions: xac501

xac501

Oct 28, 2020
Bunch of ways to do it. My employers never received any calls from IRCC, so in my case the officer was satisfied by reference letter, online presence, etc - if they don't, they call and verify from employers. The latter is very very rare.
Thank you

asim86

May 2, 2020
I have received ITA on 26th September 2023.

Will go for Medical within 2 days and apply for PPC of Home country from Embassy in Dubai.

Please clarify a confusion:

I have lived in Abu Dhabi from 2014 till 2016 and then moved to Dubai (currently in Dubai).

Do I need to get PCC from Dubai and Abu Dhabi both or only Dubai PCC is enough?

Appreciate help!

Reactions: Jenifer Pluto

richardprk9

Apr 1, 2023
Hello all, my express entry profile is expiring end of Nov, 2023. I am expecting OINP NOI in near future. Should I create a new EE profile? Also WES expiring in January, 2024, should I apply for a new one? Please advice. Thank you

xac501

Oct 28, 2020
My supervisor resigned. I had provided his contact info with the experience letter. Is there a way to provide new supervisors contact info

Reactions: Oma@1

xac501

Oct 28, 2020
I got my POF signed from my bank for just one account which has over CAD $65k. However, the POF does not show the average 6 month balance.
I have 2 other accounts which have minimal balance (<$500).

I could only extract bank statements for the past 6 months for ALL of the accounts, meaning to say, each monthly bank statement would show the consolidated amount for all of the accounts. There is no way I could separate them out and print out bank statements for each account.

Will this cause any issues?
No I don't think so. They simply want to verify that you have POF without any sudden large deposits if there are any provide details

Reactions: Derr28

xac501

Oct 28, 2020
Hello all, my express entry profile is expiring end of Nov, 2023. I am expecting OINP NOI in near future. Should I create a new EE profile? Also WES expiring in January, 2024, should I apply for a new one? Please advice. Thank you
If you have applied for oinp they will ask you for Wes directly sent to them which means you have to pay the fees again
Moreover noi doesn't mean nomination so you need to create a new one before oinp issue noi

Reactions: richardprk9