+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I would suggest you not to go for medicals as of now because my consultant told me that i may get a request to re-take medicals because of this new policy..so pls check with your agent before going for upfront medicals
Don't trust consultants, they don't know anything. In this forum, we even caution against RCICs(consultants are very ill-informed compared to RCICs) as they've been known to make the same mistakes too. I've no opinion about upfront medicals here, but consultants are generally a big no (unless they are a Canadian lawyer).

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
This seems logical to me but my mind is so confused right now.lets see what hppns and i really hope i don't have to retake it as i don't want to get exposed to x-rays again
You won't have to retake them don't worry. Also look out for biometrics after submission and update us.

Reactions: Angelpriya

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Don't trust consultants, they don't know anything. In this forum, we even caution against RCICs(consultants are very ill-informed compared to RCICs) as they've been known to make the same mistakes too. I've no opinion about upfront medicals here, but consultants are generally a big no (unless they are a Canadian lawyer).
Okay so I want to correct that mine is an Authorized Canadian Immigration Consultant and Member of CICC and I checked on the website no clue what that means. But I still don't trust them to handle everything.

If you are going to look for a consultant then I would suggest the following:

1. First of all back the F out if they say they will control your account and keep all details with them. They made the account for me but I also had passwords and 2FA which I created for both of us. They themselves said we share access it's not just exclusive to them but it's easier to not ask me every time to login for them. So it's a matter of convenience to share accounts. If you don't trust them change passwords after submission which I did.

2. Check and double check before submitting everything. They will do it for you but multiple eyes are better. Don't just blindly believe what they do for you in the profile.

3. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. DONT JUST BLINDLY believe in them. They don't care much if you get accepted or rejected beyond statistics. It's your life and you care. Their advice at times is invaluable (I got an NOI thanks to them tbh) but that doesn't mean you just keep doing what they say. Spend time researching yourself.

4. And constantly ask them questions. I have asked so many questions to my consultant that she probably got more knowledge from me than I got from her. All possibilities you must explore.

Consultants are not bad per se, but just hiring a consultant and hoping they will do everything and you'll land in Canada is just plain ignorance.

Reactions: ambitious1234

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Bro my AOR is 25th Sept. I'm expecting BIL/MEP this week. Hope I'm right lol...
Yeah I think either this weekend or early next week. My medicals are done I will be submitting either tomorrow or day after at best depending on when I get time to arrange all the documents. I should expect a biometric request by 1st week of November at the latest if all goes well.

Reactions: nofearamk

wafaaawad

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Congratulations,

If someone can help me for my concern,

My husband pcc issued on September 27 , we submitted the file on October 7th, his residency in UAE expired on September 28 but we are in process to renew as we have one month validity in UAE.

Would That may lead to rejection?
Pr File under process

should I send webform?

also pcc comes automatically from the system and it doesn't mention the date we entered the country, it mentioned only date of issuance