+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection due to black and white PCC

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,
I just studied this case who unfortunately got rejected due to black and white PCC.
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-15550

I have applied from INDIA, and my PCC is also Black and white as the Indian PSK issues PCC in black and white. (though signature of issuing authority are obviously by a colored pen). (My AOR is 23rd May, FSWO)

Can anyone please tell, how are they rejecting applications like this as when the government of country is issuing these documents in black and white?,
or has someone from INDIA here got a color PCC?

Please advise.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello everyone,
I just studied this case who unfortunately got rejected due to black and white PCC.
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-15550

I have applied from INDIA, and my PCC is also Black and white as the Indian PSK issues PCC in black and white. (though signature of issuing authority are obviously by a colored pen). (My AOR is 23rd May, FSWO)

Can anyone please tell, how are they rejecting applications like this as when the government of country is issuing these documents in black and white?,

Please advise.
If you have scanned the PCC in color and the signature of the official is visible in color, then you are good. No need to worry about it.

Reactions: KiranK

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

Please advise.
I spoke with the CIC call center agent yesterday, they told me that PCC in color is not required. The same has been confirmed by legalfalconn in this forum as well.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
If you have scanned the PCC in color and the signature of the official is visible in color, then you are good. No need to worry about it.
Thank you so much.
if you don'.t mind me asking, are you from India? as there was one more doubt that I wanted to clear regarding Indian PCC...

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I spoke with the CIC call center agent yesterday, they told me that PCC in color is not required. The same has been confirmed by legalfalconn in this forum as well.
Thank you so much. it is reassuring.

Are you from India dear?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@Maverick28; @ja_jamal,
Thank you both for replying, actually in another thread someone had mentioned that the PSK also puts stamp on your passport when you get PCC done,
Myself and a friend of mine who both have applied just now for PR, did not get any such stamps on the passports, did you guys?
if yes, then will this anomaly cause rejection on my file as i don't have any pcc stamp on my passport and already uploaded it.
Please advise. thank you

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
@Maverick28; @ja_jamal,
Thank you both for replying, actually in another thread someone had mentioned that the PSK also puts stamp on your passport when you get PCC done,
Myself and a friend of mine who both have applied just now for PR, did not get any such stamps on the passports, did you guys?
if yes, then will this anomaly cause rejection on my file as i don't have any pcc stamp on my passport and already uploaded it.
Please advise. thank you
When did you get the PCC? I have the stamp on my passport and so does many people I know. But I have heard that recently the PSKs have stopped stamping your passport after an order by MEA.

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
@Maverick28; @ja_jamal,
Please advise. thank you
I got my PCC from the PSK, and it has a seal and sign. From where did you get the PCC? PSK, embasssy, SP office?

Honey7949

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
AINP: June 25, 2015, CIC: January 27,2017
Doc's Request.
January 05, 2017
Nomination.....
January 05, 2017
AOR Received.
March 15, 2017
Is PCC from SSP office (Gurdaspur, Punjab, India) acceptable in Express entry ?

Reactions: M_G

nstoute

Mar 28, 2017
Barbados
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
30-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
I saw that persons rejection as well, and when I went back and checked the documents that I submitted, of course my PCC was the only document I uploaded that wasn't in colour! (Silly me!) . I have created a case specific enquiry and explained my situation and uploaded the PCC in colour. I'm really hoping that they get it before an officer decides to reject my case. My Barbadian police check was written in black but it did have a blue stamp on it.

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
I saw that persons rejection as well, and when I went back and checked the documents that I submitted, of course my PCC was the only document I uploaded that wasn't in colour! (Silly me!) . I have created a case specific enquiry and explained my situation and uploaded the PCC in colour. I'm really hoping that they get it before an officer decides to reject my case. My Barbadian police check was written in black but it did have a blue stamp on it.
My case is similar to you, for my spouse I uploaded a black and white copy. When I called the CIC call center, they checked the PCC and confirmed me that there is no problem with it. And, you requested through CSE as well, so no need to worry.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
I would suggest to take the above adivse with a pinch of salt.

Its clearly stated on CIC website that PCC must be in color.

Police certificates must be a scan of the original certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies or unauthorized copies will not be accepted and will result in your application being rejected.
Weblink:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
When did you get the PCC? I have the stamp on my passport and so does many people I know. But I have heard that recently the PSKs have stopped stamping your passport after an order by MEA.
I got it from PSK Chandigarh, on 12th May,2017
Should I call PSK and ask?