+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection due to black and white PCC

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Beginning of Mar-2017
Okay, well maybe as some people have pointed it out ,they stopped the stamps now.
I ll call PSK to be doubly sure. Thanks.

Also, you make sure you are ok with your black and white copy,
if not raise a CSE asap, why take a risk mate.
Good luck.

jwar

Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just studied this case who unfortunately got rejected due to black and white PCC.
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-15550

I have applied from INDIA, and my PCC is also Black and white as the Indian PSK issues PCC in black and white. (though signature of issuing authority are obviously by a colored pen). (My AOR is 23rd May, FSWO)

Can anyone please tell, how are they rejecting applications like this as when the government of country is issuing these documents in black and white?,
or has someone from INDIA here got a color PCC?

Please advise.
I see the following comment on that case,

"Cased was cancel due to not providing Original Iranian PCC. I just provide certified true copy due to error."

jwar

Mar 19, 2017
Guys, I submitted the application with my Indian PCC in b&w.. The PCC had a stamp & signature in color though the text and emblem is in black.. I'm planning to raise a CSE and send them the copy in color.. Any suggestions if someone had this issue and got rejected earlier..

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Guys, I submitted the application with my Indian PCC in b&w.. The PCC had a stamp & signature in color though the text and emblem is in black.. I'm planning to raise a CSE and send them the copy in color.. Any suggestions if someone had this issue and got rejected earlier..
The PCC stamp is also in b&w I guess, but the signature would be in color. My advise would be to raise a CSE ASAP and submit the color scan of the PCC with it. When was your AOR??

jwar

Mar 19, 2017
The PCC stamp is also in b&w I guess, but the signature would be in color. My advise would be to raise a CSE ASAP and submit the color scan of the PCC with it. When was your AOR??
I sumbitted the application on 30th June.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I sumbitted the application on 30th June.
CIC has mandated that the PCC must be in color. I believe its best to raise a CSE and attach the color scan of your PCC. Do wait for other senior members to weigh in on this as well.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys, as long as you are submitting a colored scan of your Indian PCC, you should be fine. I just checked mine and can confirm that everything except the stamp and seal are in black text.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In some countries is black and white because is a electronic signature document.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Police certificates must be a scan of the original certificate(s) in colour.

It's explicitly stated that you need to upload a color scan. If the certificate itself is in black and white, that's fine, but you need to make sure you upload a color scan. CIC knows the formats for police certificates from different countries, so they'll know what to expect.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys, as long as you are submitting a colored scan of your Indian PCC, you should be fine. I just checked mine and can confirm that everything except the stamp and seal are in black text.
My stamp and signature were in colour and I sent the colored scan of original, so no problem in mine I guess, but if you have sent a black and white copy, send a colored scan of original document ASAP, as they are rejecting applications left and right due to PCCs.

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I came to UAE on 7th Jan 2016 on visit visa and got the work visa in March 2016. So from which date I can apply for the PCC from UAE. Note(I went to my home country in March for 15 days to change the visa)

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Some geniuses here are saying to upload color scan copy of PPC...How could you make color scan out of B&W copy issued by idiots sitting in PSK. Even there stamp is B&W. I don't know who defines things in Govt offices, bunch of idiots without common sense. Atleast stamp in color to give it a feel of being original doc.

Reactions: Ruby 11