+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection due to black and white PCC

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I got my PCC from the PSK, and it has a seal and sign. From where did you get the PCC? PSK, embasssy, SP office?
I got my PCC from PSK Chandigarh on 12th May, 2017, not from SSP.

Does your PCC has seal and stamp or Passport also?
Shoul i callPSK?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I
Is PCC from SSP office (Gurdaspur, Punjab, India) acceptable in Express entry ?
It is, but better get it done from PSK as it covers the whole country.
I am from Punjab as well but i did mine from PSK Chandigarh.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I saw that persons rejection as well, and when I went back and checked the documents that I submitted, of course my PCC was the only document I uploaded that wasn't in colour! (Silly me!) . I have created a case specific enquiry and explained my situation and uploaded the PCC in colour. I'm really hoping that they get it before an officer decides to reject my case. My Barbadian police check was written in black but it did have a blue stamp on it.
So you got the PCC re-issued in color or you uploaded the black and white copy by mistake?
I mean was your original document in color or black and white?

by the way i wish you all the best fro your case, hopefully they will get your CSE and you would be good to go:)

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For PCC from psk in india the stamp is violet in color and signature is in green or red.
Just scan in color and you are good to go.PCC has to be color scan as per CIC.
PSK has stopped stamping passport for PCC issue.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
For PCC from psk in india the stamp is violet in color and signature is in green or red.
Just scan in color and you are good to go.PCC has to be color scan as per CIC.
PSK has stopped stamping passport for PCC issue.
You are absolutely right, my PCC seal is in dark bluish violet colour and signed in green pen. i have uploaded the colour scan.
Thank you so much for your reply. I can breathe easy now.

nstoute

Mar 28, 2017
Barbados
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
30-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
So you got the PCC re-issued in color or you uploaded the black and white copy by mistake?
I mean was your original document in color or black and white?

by the way i wish you all the best fro your case, hopefully they will get your CSE and you would be good to go:)
I just uploaded it in black and white by accident. It was the last piece to my application and rushing into it, i scanned it in black and white without thinking and submitted it. So I rescanned it today and submitted it in a CSE. Just hoping that they read the CSE before they refuse the application. That would really set me back a few months for such a stupid mistake.

Fingers crossed.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I just uploaded it in black and white by accident. It was the last piece to my application and rushing into it, i scanned it in black and white without thinking and submitted it. So I rescanned it today and submitted it in a CSE. Just hoping that they read the CSE before they refuse the application. That would really set me back a few months for such a stupid mistake.

Fingers crossed.
Ohh, yes i can understand your worry, but I think It's alright if you have sent a CSE.
It takes 4-6 weeks for them to check the CSE,
so if there is not a huge gap between your AOR and CSE application date, i think you will be fine.
Good luck.

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
I would suggest to take the above adivse with a pinch of salt.

Its clearly stated on CIC website that PCC must be in color.

Weblink:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
I got the same doubt and clarified with the agent. He checked my application and confirmed that there is no problem with the PCC document. He told me that B/W or Color is not an issue but the information must be clear. You are right this contradicts with what has been mentioned in the CIC website.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I got the same doubt and clarified with the agent. He checked my application and confirmed that there is no problem with the PCC document. He told me that B/W or Color is not an issue but the information must be clear. You are right this contradicts with what has been mentioned in the CIC website.
May be agent is not aware, pcc should be in color and is clearly mentioned in CIC website.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My case is similar to you, for my spouse I uploaded a black and white copy. When I called the CIC call center, they checked the PCC and confirmed me that there is no problem with it. And, you requested through CSE as well, so no need to worry.
Don't believe anything the CIC call centre says. They give out wrong information to even the most basic questions.