FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
Just saw you are healthcare invite, no wonder with such quick processing. They would go to any extent to get you folks over there.

My BG is in progress since i created tracker and went to in progress on GCKEY when i submitted my biometrics. As of now, both Eligibility and BG are in progress on both the pages. Let's see how long it takes.
I am an FSW-O applicant and don't belong to category based draws.
My eligibility was also completed within a week of BIL/MEP. My Background Check is in progress on my Tracker.

As @iSaidGoodDay said, it seems every application has its own pace.

P.S. : Unlike @tedfaro , my GCKey portal has not been updated and still shows Eligibility is in progress. Only biometrics and medicals have been completed,

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
I am an FSW-O applicant and don't belong to category based draws.
My eligibility was also completed within a week of BIL/MEP. My Background Check is in progress on my Tracker.

As @iSaidGoodDay said, it seems every application has its own pace.

P.S. : Unlike @tedfaro , my GCKey portal has not been updated and still shows Eligibility is in progress. Only biometrics and medicals have been completed,

No, dear, I’m just like you on GCKey. It shows background and eligibility in progress (“We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”) and only biometrics and medicals completed.

I have decided to take our good friend’s advice and just chill out, not sweat the little details. These so-called “trackers” were supposed to help us relax, but in reality it seems they only tell us which step we are stuck at! In my opinion, the only good, real tracker would be a loading bar with a percentage, am I right?!

All I’m gonna do from here on out is check my email and both key and tracker every morning just so I don’t miss the golden email, and that’s it! Won’t give it a thought for the rest of the day!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
No, dear, I’m just like you on GCKey. It shows background and eligibility in progress (“We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”) and only biometrics and medicals completed.

I have decided to take our good friend’s advice and just chill out, not sweat the little details. These so-called “trackers” were supposed to help us relax, but in reality it seems they only tell us which step we are stuck at! In my opinion, the only good, real tracker would be a loading bar with a percentage, am I right?!

All I’m gonna do from here on out is check my email and both key and tracker every morning just so I don’t miss the golden email, and that’s it! Won’t give it a thought for the rest of the day!
Whitelist "cic.gc.ca" over emails though. You don't want to miss that mail :)

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
NBPNP-Inland
ITA: July 11th
Submitted: July 14th
AOR: July 14th
July 26 Medical exam passed

In the top-right corner, my information has been updated with a new UCI and the old Biometrics from 2021, including the number, date, and expiration. However, in the details section, it is still not completed "we do not need your fingerprints."
Does this mean I don't need to provide new Biometrics, and it will be considered complete? Or should I expect a BL soon ?
Additionally, I couldn't create an account in the tracker website.

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
NBPNP-Inland
ITA: July 11th
Submitted: July 14th
AOR: July 14th
July 26 Medical exam passed

In the top-right corner, my information has been updated with a new UCI and the old Biometrics from 2021, including the number, date, and expiration. However, in the details section, it is still not completed "we do not need your fingerprints."
Does this mean I don't need to provide new Biometrics, and it will be considered complete? Or should I expect a BL soon ?
Additionally, I couldn't create an account in the tracker website.

Try to create the tracker after you get an email mentioning 'your application has changes'. you will be able to create your portal after that or roughly 24 hours after UCI update.

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Try to create the tracker after you get an email mentioning 'your application has changes'. you will be able to create your portal after that or roughly 24 hours after UCI update.
Thank you, 24 hours have already passed, but I'm still unable to create it. what do you think about the biometrics?

Justhopeful17

Jul 28, 2023
Hi everyone!

I'm glad I found this forum and sharing the journey with you all. I was invited on July 6 under category-based draw (Health care occupations). Just wanna clarify some things about my application:

1. My primary TEER is 31120 which makes me eligible for FSW but I got the ITA based on my secondary TEER which is 33103 in which I have more than 6 months of part time experience. Should I keep my primary TEER as it is even if I got the invite because of my secondary TEER?
2. My partner borrowed funds from me sometime in May and it was returned to my bank account. How should I approach this? It can't be a gift deed because those are my own funds and my partner just paid me back. Shall I explain this just 1 big transaction in LOE? If yes, shall I upload it in Client Info or Proof of Funds section?
3. I have 2 bank accounts. Bank A here in Canada which holds 90% of my funds and Bank B in my country of residence which holds 10% of my funds. Can I just show proof for these 2 accounts and are they gonna combine its total for me to meet the minimum required POF?

Thank you all in advance. Hoping things will be smooth for all of us.

Reactions: tedfaro