Portal 1: March 4 Montreal
Portal 2: March 7
E-COPR: April 8 Montreal
Thanks everyone for all the support
Congratulations!

Reactions: canadaasp1

luckymaple

Jul 27, 2023
I did upfront medical on Sep 2023 and tracker says I passed my medical valid until Sep 2024. Today I received a medical exam request. Is this a mistake or does this mean I need a re-medical?

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024
I did upfront medical on Sep 2023 and tracker says I passed my medical valid until Sep 2024. Today I received a medical exam request. Is this a mistake or does this mean I need a re-medical?
I had the same situation for my spouse. He did an upfront exam in August, medical was shown as passed till mid March. In mid March medical was changed from completed to in progress in the tracker and he received a medical exam request. Redid medical and it is shown as passed again with a new date.

luckymaple

Jul 27, 2023
I had the same situation for my spouse. He did an upfront exam in August, medical was shown as passed till mid March. In mid March medical was changed from completed to in progress in the tracker and he received a medical exam request. Redid medical and it is shown as passed again with a new date.
Looks like I will need to do medical again. How long did he wait for PPR after re-medical?