+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone!

Starting this thread here for June AORs.

A few important tips:
1. NOC Code - it isn’t about your job title, match 70% responsibilities to a NOC code.
2. PCC - make sure you don’t submit a black and white PCC. If even the stamp on your PCC is colored and rest is black and white, submit a colored scan that shows the colored stamps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-due-to-black-and-white-pcc.496680/. PCC is a complicated issue, often a hard rejection. Make sure to scour the forum, read as much as you can if you got an edge case and make an informed decision here.
3. POF - Make sure to have closing balance, codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it. Can’t get a letter of a specific format that state average 6 month balance? Don’t worry! You can create a PDF with POF + attach the last 6 months of bank statements to it. It works.
4. Upfront medicals for Outland applicants - Find a panel physician listed near you: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx when you call them do tell them that you want to do an upfront medical exam for PR application. In some cases, the hospital won’t have the right code to issue an upfront test for the “Permanent residency” category, it is fine to get the test done under the “worker” category. You’ll get two documents at the end of the upfront medical tests, you’ll have to upload one of these documents - clarify it with your hospital before leaving the premises.
5. Whitelisting CIC: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/
6. What do background check changes really mean (from Legalfalcon): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/post-10443831
7. When can you access your PR tracker? When you get your UCIXXX instead of CANXXX number, can easily take 24-48 hours after you get MEP/BIL.
8. Inland candidates will get a portal email. If you got any dependants that are outland, they'll get either PPR or RFV. You'll be virtually landed.
9. Outland candidates will get either a RFV email (you won't get any other update in GCKey if you get RFV) or either a PPR letter(an email indicating a notification/message in GCKey and letter in the message section of GCKey).
10. Immigration fatigue is a real thing. Try to not over-stress yourself.

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for the tips. Sharing my update as I just applied again yesterday after a previous return of my application for being incomplete.
FSW- Inland
NOC: 21231 - Software engineers and designers
Submitted - June 09 2023
AOR - June 09 2023
No other update as of yet.

Atif Ben

Mar 12, 2017
PNP- Outland
NOC: 21311 - Computer Engineers Except Software
ITA - Apr 12
Submitted - June 09 2023
AOR - June 09 2023

Reactions: AATP
D

Deleted member 981115

AOR June 9, 2023 CEC inland.

I submitted my CEC application 2 days ago and there was a question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” instead of N/A and submitted my application and also received AOR.

I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.
My work experience 2 years in Canada.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?
Will this error impact my process?

Thank you

Jovids

Apr 26, 2019
Can someone please help respond to the question. I also picked yes. Should it have been "N/A"

D

Deleted member 981115

Can someone please help respond to the question. I also picked yes. Should it have been "N/A"
No need to worry, I asked around it’s fine. N/A would have been more appropriate but I know people who selected yes and had their application approved without any issues

Reactions: Jovids

Jovids

Apr 26, 2019
Can we call this an update?

ELIGIBILITY: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Who else has this on their profile?

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Can we call this an update?

ELIGIBILITY: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Who else has this on their profile?
I think that’s the first eligibility status that shows up when you just apply. Is your UCI still in CAN format or has it been updated? That’s the first check for completeness, if it passes then your UCI would be updated to the 11 digit and the CAN prefix removed. You can update us when that happens for you, mine hasn’t been updated yet

Jovids

Apr 26, 2019
I think that’s the first eligibility status that shows up when you just apply. Is your UCI still in CAN format or has it been updated? That’s the first check for completeness, if it passes then your UCI would be updated to the 11 digit and the CAN prefix removed. You can update us when that happens for you, mine hasn’t been updated yet
No it is still in the CAN format. May I know why your application was initially returned as incomplete and how long did it take before it was returned.

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
No it is still in the CAN format. May I know why your application was initially returned as incomplete and how long did it take before it was returned.
It was returned because I didn’t include my Canadian degree. I assumed that they would accept a degree completion letter and transcripts but I was wrong. It was returned after a month exactly.