Sep 28, 2023
Congratulations! Kindly share timeline
Sure thing!

FSW outland /PVO: RROC/SVO:Bogotá

ITA: April 24th
AOR: June 21st
Bio Request: August 2nd
Bio Completed: August 4th
MEP: August 4th (later changed in the system to August 5th, no idea why).
U1: August 8th (We will send you a message when we start your bg check).
U2: September 7th (We are processing your bg check).
All passed: September 7th
FD: November 7th
PPR: November 17th

VIR08

Nov 28, 2023
Hello everyone.
my AOR: June 8
My eligibility and background check completed in tracker but still shows in progress on GCkey
GCkey portal shows Final Decision: November 16. Your application is in progress
I can also see the COPR number generated in my tracker.
So does anyone have an idea when can we get Portal 1 email?
Also, as per the above information, is PR application approved? because I called IRCC and the agent said that all steps have been completed and wait for email for the confirmation.
Thanks

Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone.
My eligibility and background check completed in tracker but still shows in progress on GCkey
Also, as per the above information, is PR application approved? because I called IRCC and the agent said that all steps have been completed and wait for email for the confirmation.
Thanks
Join the club...

There are a lot of people with the same scenario as yours and waiting for Portal 1 email for way more than a month...there is no way to predict.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone.
Thanks
Yes, your application is approved. Just need to wait(unfortunately) for the portal email.

Reactions: June1311

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Is anyone here still waiting for their eligibility or background check to complete? My VO is Vancouver from the last time I checked and seems my application has been stagnant since September when eligibility was recommend passed. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Is anyone here still waiting for their eligibility or background check to complete? My VO is Vancouver from the last time I checked and seems my application has been stagnant since September when eligibility was recommend passed. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?
I finally have an update after a long period of nothing.

My timeline
AOR - June 9th
Med passed - July 13th, passed again Nov 13th
Eligibility recommend pass - Sept 29th
Portal 1 email - Dec 19th

waiting for portal 2 email.

st4r22

Feb 1, 2024
I finally have an update after a long period of nothing.

My timeline
AOR - June 9th
Med passed - July 13th, passed again Nov 13th
Eligibility recommend pass - Sept 29th
Portal 1 email - Dec 19th

waiting for portal 2 email.
Hello jdoe28015, I just wanted to ask if you had gotten an update and received your portal 2 email since the last time 19th Dec, 2023 when you last commented here or still waiting for it?

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Hello jdoe28015, I just wanted to ask if you had gotten an update and received your portal 2 email since the last time 19th Dec, 2023 when you last commented here or still waiting for it?
Hi,

Yes I received my portal 2 email on Jan 11th 2024 and subsequently the eCOPR on Jan 19th 2024. I did have to reply to all the client teams for both instances, I don’t know if that helped or not, but I saw a thread where some folks where getting quicker responses doing that, so I decided to try

Oct 20, 2023
Hello Folks

i got my passport stamped on 18 Dec 2023 but have not landed yet. Since last week, my ircc tracker is getting ghost updates though tracker says file closed.
Any idea why ghost updates on closed file? Im bit worried.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello Folks

i got my passport stamped on 18 Dec 2023 but have not landed yet. Since last week, my ircc tracker is getting ghost updates though tracker says file closed.
Any idea why ghost updates on closed file? Im bit worried.
This "ghost update" on PR tracker talk needs to stop. The date on PR tracker is meaningless. No one should really believe in it. I landed here last year and mine keeps updating even now. IRCC has said it before that this date means nothing. You've got nothing to worry about.