+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

Elena.qat

Sep 13, 2023
I’m 16th June AOR. For the first time since last update (21st July,) I saw a ghost iodate on my tracker. But nothing changed. Does this mean someone at least looked at my application after that long ??
If nothing has changed how did you find out that you saw a ghost update? Just trying to understand how to recognize the update

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
I’m 16th June AOR. For the first time since last update (21st July,) I saw a ghost iodate on my tracker. But nothing changed. Does this mean someone at least looked at my application after that long ??
Did you order Gcms notes or call IRCC? If yes, that may be the reason. Also, how far with your eligibility?

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did you order Gcms notes or call IRCC? If yes, that may be the reason. Also, how far with your eligibility?
No didn’t call in more than a month. And after calling it comes under ‘Application History’. This was just a ghost update as nothing else moved in the tracker: Eligibility in progress and so is Security part of BC.
Keeping fingers crossed.

Gracehal

Oct 23, 2023
Hi I’m June AOR
PNP Inland
AOR: June 15
New biometrics: July 6
Medical passed: July then it went blank and on October 15th got updated again with new expiry date for I and my husband Oct 2024
Eligibility completed as per tracker on October 15th.
Background check: still in progress called IRCC few weeks ago was told criminality passed, info sharing completed, security not started.
The wait is tiring..

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
PNP EE Outland applicant. AOR
June 16th
After a long wait for an update (since July 14th,) on the 26th of Oct my Eligibility and Background Check completed.
I can see CoPR number on my tracker today morning (30th Oct.) Now waiting for PPR which will be received by my representative and be conveyed to me.
So keeping fingers crossed as it’s known to come either on the same
day or in a few days.
Any experiences anyone ??

Atif Ben

Mar 12, 2017
I need to submit a document to IRCC.

In order to submit the form, I need to fill in the information about the Visa Office.

I keep calling them to ask about the visa office but the recording keeps saying that we don't have a representative available at the moment.

Any advice?

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
I need to submit a document to IRCC.

In order to submit the form, I need to fill in the information about the Visa Office.

I keep calling them to ask about the visa office but the recording keeps saying that we don't have a representative available at the moment.

Any advice?
they have their working hours as per EST time.. try somewhere around 12noon- usually goes through with a waiting of about 18-20 minutes.

FernandoCard

Sep 28, 2023
Hi! I looked for an answer to this question in other threads but could not find a definite answer, so I figured people who applied at the same time as me may be in a similar situation:

My last GCMS note says (since september 7th):

“Appears RFV, in queue for PACE review”

does anyone know what that means?

thanks!

Gracehal

Oct 23, 2023
Hi I’m June AOR
PNP Inland
AOR: June 15
New biometrics: July 6
Medical passed: July then it went blank and on October 15th got updated again with new expiry date for I and my husband Oct 2024
Eligibility completed as per tracker on October 15th.
Background check: still in progress called IRCC few weeks ago was told criminality passed, info sharing completed, security not started.
The wait is tiring..
Called IRCC yesterday and was told everything is complete except for Security which is yet to start.. Has anyone experienced this before? I don’t know why security will take so long to begin?

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Called IRCC yesterday and was told everything is complete except for Security which is yet to start.. Has anyone experienced this before? I don’t know why security will take so long to begin?
The good thing is that your eligibility is complete. Just be patient you are almost there

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
If they are going to meet the service levels, they can deprioritize your application. So security can take time. You can only hope they pick it up, but it is all very subjective to whether they meet SLAs and the general availability of an agent.

shilpav63

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
Hi! I looked for an answer to this question in other threads but could not find a definite answer, so I figured people who applied at the same time as me may be in a similar situation:

My last GCMS note says (since september 7th):

“Appears RFV, in queue for PACE review”

does anyone know what that means?

thanks!
That means you are about to receive your PPR or FD.. Ur AOR?