+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Cal225

Jun 22, 2020
Mailed in my owp with the application, but I'm unable to link it in CIC. Linked the PR app just fine, but it can't find the owp.
Also haven't recieved any email or mail or anything even acknowledging they received it, don't even know the application number.
Is this how it goes sometimes or did they lose it -_-

Reactions: hiwilley

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Mailed in my owp with the application, but I'm unable to link it in CIC. Linked the PR app just fine, but it can't find the owp.
Also haven't recieved any email or mail or anything even acknowledging they received it, don't even know the application number.
You don't get separate confirmation of any kind for the OWP. Sometimes it can't be linked for some reason, we're not sure why. You can call IRCC and ask if it's in the system.

Reactions: Cal225

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
@Cal225 sorry for the difficulties but you can call IRCC. I remember A January applicant had similar situation and called, IRCC didn't only assisted Linking the OWP but also approved it a day after. Goodluck

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Just got off from a call with IRCC and they have no f**king clue to the status of my spouse OWP .. don't know what the hell are these guys doing. They say due to the current situation this is slow and I am like guys you took 9 months to approve my PR application and you are repeating the same thing. Its been over 8 months with the application and no clue to what the decision would be and no clue on the timeline.