+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 INLAND Spousal Sponsorship Paper Based

AkKhattra

Oct 8, 2022
Thank You for the clarification.

One more question, should the sponsor link the application to the GCKey account? Also, what is ECAS?
Hi All,

My spousal sponsership was applied in June 2022.I've received the pre arrival services letter on 17 sep via gc key.I'm goung to apply my Work permit in a day or two as it is expiring in Dec 2022.I'm pregnant and I'm due in mid of March 2023.Is there anything I can do (send a letter to immigration or email)to rush up my either PR process or Work permit as to get the health card.Please if someone have any contact for immigration office please reply.

Regards,
Arshdeep

AkKhattra

Oct 8, 2022
Hey Everyone!

Someone has created a WhatsApp group for June 2022 inland applicants.

Please join here if you would like to stay connected:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hn2fRQl7iILKLCzIPRhRsM
Hi All,

My spousal sponsership was applied in June 2022.I've received the pre arrival services letter on 17 sep via gc key.I'm goung to apply my Work permit in a day or two as it is expiring in Dec 2022.I'm pregnant and I'm due in mid of March 2023.Is there anything I can do (send a letter to immigration or email)to rush up my either PR process or Work permit as to get the health card.Please if someone have any contact for immigration office please reply.

Regards,
Arshdeep

AkKhattra

Oct 8, 2022
You don't have to leave. You currently have maintained status with the work permit.

If you haven't received AOR before your work permit expires it might be smart to apply for a visitor record, since if the sponsorship or the OWP are returned for any reason you'll be out of status after September 10th. Then you'll have to restore your status or wait for AIP before you can apply for the work permit again.

But a lot of people are seeing quick timelines based on the spread sheet so hopefully you'll hear back before then.
Hi All,

Regards,
Arshdeep

EloiseMann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
Category........
FAM
Hi All,

Regards,
Arshdeep
There's no way to expedite either the work permit or the PR. Unfortunately IRCC will not process either application any faster because you are pregnant.

Depending on your province, your current status, and if you've received 'Approved in Principle' you may be eligible for healthcare now. Otherwise, you will have to wait until you receive the work permit/meet the requirements of your provincial healthcare.

AkKhattra

Oct 8, 2022
Hi all,

I received email from IRCC —Inland APR eligibility decision letter— this is the subject of the email.
One more thing my PR file F0001XXXX is linked to my CIC GC key account but still I’m receiving the email straight to me not in CIC account . I only received the pre arrival letter in CIC account nothing else .
Is it something about which I need to be worried ?

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hi all,

I received email from IRCC —Inland APR eligibility decision letter— this is the subject of the email.
One more thing my PR file F0001XXXX is linked to my CIC GC key account but still I’m receiving the email straight to me not in CIC account . I only received the pre arrival letter in CIC account nothing else .
Is it something about which I need to be worried ?
Hi, this is completely normal. Even after linking your application to GcKey, they still send some emails and documents directly to your email. Nothing to worry.

AkKhattra

Oct 8, 2022
Hi, this is completely normal. Even after linking your application to GcKey, they still send some emails and documents directly to your email. Nothing to worry.
Hi ,
Thankyou for the answer.
What is the meaning of APR eligibility decision letter - Inland ?

AkKhattra

Oct 8, 2022
APR - Application for Permanent Residence

This means you have got Eligibility completed & 'PA Approval' letter
APR - Application for Permanent Residence

This means you have got Eligibility completed & 'PA Approval' letter
ohk is it the one which means that background check and everything is done and it’s just the decision which will come?
How long the pr confirmation can take ?

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
ohk is it the one which means that background check and everything is done and it’s just the decision which will come?
No this is not the same as decision made. This just says that you meet the eligibility. Your background check and final decision is still remaining.

Reactions: EloiseMann

EloiseMann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
Category........
FAM
Unfortunately background check is still left and it's one of the most variable things. Some people see a really quick background check while others wait a long time.

Mayoo4sam

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Application Type
common law Sponsorship + OWP
Inland
Paper

My timeline

Application delivered: July 19th
AOR: August 10th
Medical Request: August 10th
Medical completed: Aug 14th
Biometrics on file
OWP:august 16th
Pre arrival services: Aug 23rd
Background check completed : Oct 18th

All 4 stages on PR tracker are marked as complete .

COPR: ?

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
Application Type
Inland
Paper

My timeline

Application delivered: July 19th
AOR: August 10th
Medical Request: August 10th
Medical completed: Aug 14th
Biometrics on file
OWP:august 16th
Pre arrival services: Aug 23rd
Background check completed : Oct 18th

All 4 stages on PR tracker are marked as complete .

COPR: ?
Hey
Did you get Portal invite yet. I am in the same situation. No Portal invite yet.

Mayoo4sam

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Hey
Did you get Portal invite yet. I am in the same situation. No Portal invite yet.
Nope not yet . On the PR tracker I have my copr number showing and on the ECAS I have decision made showing but the gc key hasn't updated since invitation to arrival services at end of august so hopefully soon I get portal invite.

PTO

Aug 12, 2022
Hi all, finally some progress on my side.

Application Type
Inland
Paper

My timeline

Application delivered: August 30 ( after initial application for sent back)
AOR: Nov 3 ( 10 hours after Medical request)
Medical Request: Nov 3
Medical completed: Nov 4
Biometrics:
OWP:
Background check completed :
Sponsor check completed:

Seems to be a lot of differences in the the timeline for people getting their OWP after their medical request.
I have been trying to contact Immigration by phone for the last 3 weeks but no answer at all. No reply to my webform and also the chatbox, that would contact me back has done absolutely nothing yet. I still have no email or any idea if my visitors extension has been received apart from my Canada Post track and trace saying it was delivered on the 26th of August.