+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 INLAND Spousal Sponsorship Paper Based

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
For all those who have submitted an inland application for spousal sponsorship in June 2022. Lets connect here and share our timelines.

Best of luck to all!

Application Type
Spousal Sponsorship + OWP
Inland
Paper Based

My timeline
Application delivered: 2nd June 2022
AOR:
Medical Request:
OWP:
COPR:

Feel free to share your timelines and experiences whether online or paper based.

Last edited:

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
heyy i submitted my file for inland spouce on june 13 and they received it on june 15th.

i have one question. on which address did you mail the application to. because the one online is wrong as per canada post employee. but the one is checklist was right .

so can you please tell me the address that you mail your application to.

T
For all those who have submitted an inland application for spousal sponsorship in June 2022. Lets connect here and share our timelines.

Best of luck to all!

Application Type
Inland
Paper Based

My timeline
AOR:
Medical Request:
OWP:
COPR:

Feel free to share your timelines and experiences whether online or paper based.
hanks,
Nisarg

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hey Nick1617, the address mentioned in checklist is the same as the one mentioned on CIC website. Inland spousal applications are sent to Mississauga, ON. Within Mississauga, there are 2 different mailing addresses depending on if you are sending your application thru regular mail or courier. Canada Post's Express post is like a courier service and has to be sent to the courier address.

Post Address
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L4Y 4H0

Courier Address
CPC Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Reactions: mapple007

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
heyy yes the address is correct, but when you will notice the postal code. online on CIC website its L4Y4H0 . and in checklist its L5A3A4. so when i went to canada post. they said L5A3A4 is the right one. the one online is incorrect. so thats why i was confused..

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
regular mail. canada post. i sent it on the postal code thats on the checklist L5A3A4. thats the only postal code that canada post guy was getting in his system.

JILLIANMC

Jun 29, 2022
heyy i submitted my file for inland spouce on june 13 and they received it on june 15th.

i have one question. on which address did you mail the application to. because the one online is wrong as per canada post employee. but the one is checklist was right .

so can you please tell me the address that you mail your application to.

T

hanks,
Nisarg
Hi, I have the same problem. The Canada post guy told me the post code on the website is for London and the post code on the checklist is for Mississauga but for station A. I am confused too.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
I would suggest sending it via courier to the courier address. It's quicker and more secure. And it also avoids the confusion of postal code discrepancies.

willowo4

Star Member
May 3, 2021
I would suggest sending it via courier to the courier address. It's quicker and more secure. And it also avoids the confusion of postal code discrepancies.
I had the exact same issue before with Canada Post, but I ended up sending my application to Robert Speck Parkway address, with a tracking number. They received my application and they’re processing it now.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
I had the exact same issue before with Canada Post, but I ended up sending my application to Robert Speck Parkway address, with a tracking number. They received my application and they’re processing it now.
Can you share when your application was received and after how many days did u get the AOR?

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
Hey everyone!

Here's my timeline:

Application Type
Inland
Paper Based

My timeline
AOR:
Medical Request:
OWP:
COPR:

Anxiously waiting for an AOR

Reactions: saad_im

willowo4

Star Member
May 3, 2021
Can you share when your application was received and after how many days did u get the AOR?
Sure, here’s my timeline :

Date Submitted : April 25, 2022
Date Received : April 27, 2022
Received AOR : June 1, 2022
Medical Request: June 2, 2022
Biometrics Request: June 9, 2022

Reactions: saad_im

lolavie

Jul 2, 2022
Application Type
Inland