+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience documents verification for immigration??

Cana-Pak

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hi there!
Please tell me what documents I should give to prove my experience as a manager of my own business?
What NOC I can use for this position? Can it be sales manager or general manager?
I have a retail shop with cosmetics.
Thank you for your answers!
Hello,
If you own a business, make sure it is register with chamber of commerce or any other business governing body in your country. you can provide the registration of that company, which will prove your claims to the ownership of that company. furthermore, you can also provide tax papers and other legal documents which may prove that your company is legal and running efficiently.
NOC depends upon the nature of your job or your JD. you can compare your JD with the NOC and then short list the final NOC that best suites your profile. Personally, I will never take a chance with selecting NOC myself. I have paid for the services of consultants who selected my NOC according to the tasks I have been doing through out my employment years.
If you are not 100% sure about your NOC and documents that needs submission, I would suggest you hire a legal, well reputed consultant. trust me, it makes life very easy.
Best of luck with your PR application.

Feb 27, 2018
Hello,
If you own a business, make sure it is register with chamber of commerce or any other business governing body in your country. you can provide the registration of that company, which will prove your claims to the ownership of that company. furthermore, you can also provide tax papers and other legal documents which may prove that your company is legal and running efficiently.
NOC depends upon the nature of your job or your JD. you can compare your JD with the NOC and then short list the final NOC that best suites your profile. Personally, I will never take a chance with selecting NOC myself. I have paid for the services of consultants who selected my NOC according to the tasks I have been doing through out my employment years.
If you are not 100% sure about your NOC and documents that needs submission, I would suggest you hire a legal, well reputed consultant. trust me, it makes life very easy.
Thank you for your wide answer!

dishant.dev

Feb 27, 2018
I have experience of total 3 years and 1 month. Out of which 7 months were part time.
The experience letter which i have received states that i have been working as a full time employee.
Now should i get another experience letter for the 7 months from another firm to make it count as a full time employment?
I am afraid that if the Canadian government enquires to my employer in detail then he might reveal about my part time phase. Which was for 7 months
What should i do.?
Part time experience of 7 months: 24 hours per week.
Rest of the months: 48 hours per week.
Kindly suggest solution

Reactions: Ylover207

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Hi
I have 6 years of work experience as a website designer (NOC CODE 2175).
The thing is my first employment was for 2 years, I have the experience letter from them with job duties. But that company is closed now. So if verification happens I dont know how will it be proved as I dont have the salary slips, they used to pay me in cash.
After leaving this company I started my own firm. I registered the company for web development and I use to do the website designing work myself only. My company is active since past 4 years.
So what kind of documents will I require to prove my self employed experience and will there be a problem with the old company ?
Please suggest!

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Hello,
Can you please suggest a good consultant. The one who handled your immigration process.. Please

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
First of all, congratulations on getting your PPR.
I am June 8 AOR and FSW-O applicant. I want your opinion on my case. Initially when I had applied, I submitted my work experience letters along with 3 month pay slips, job offer and contract letters, official tour letters from the all the offices I worked for in the last 5 years. Since I was being paid in cash for all my employments the salary slips clearly states PAID IN CASH.
However, in Oct 2017, I got ADR for last 6 months pay slips along with bank statement clearly highlighting salary deposits.I replied on 13th Nov and I provided them with 6 month pay slips for all my employments and an explanation letter clearly stating the standard operating procedure at our office i.e CASH payment. Furthermore, I provided them with "At source salary TAX deduction Certif" from my office, photos of my office annual function, photos of my work space, office chest card, clearance certificate from my office. I had also worked in Dubai for 16 months but that office no longer exists. I provided the "IQAMA" or work visa in the company's name as proof.
Right now my ADR status shows "We do not need additional documents"
and my BC status says "we are processing your background Check. we will send you a message if we need more info"
no phone call has been made during this time from Nov till today at my office or old offices and nobody has visited. My HR department said there has been no email recvd either.
Do you think they have accepted my work experience? or should I not get my hopes up so soon?
Hi Cana-Pak,
Did you got your PR yet?

jsjohnnyy43

Aug 13, 2018
hello there...
please provide a viable solution to the following issue:-
i have worked in my father's firm as an employee for last 5 years. i have been filing my income tax returns every year. i have been receiving slaray from the firm via direct bank transfer, but,
1) my bank account is a joint account with my father, though all transactions have been done by me only in the said account.
2) sometimes i have received salary of 2-3 months in my account at a one go.

pls suggest the documents i can submit to justify my work experience.
Offer letter, experience letter, Income tax returns i can submit. Apart from these what shall i submit.

Marayzki

Apr 12, 2018
I am from the Philippines, my friend got disapproved because of 3 reasons. 1) not able to demonstrate the job requirements 2) Not showing current employment situation 3) no credible and verifiable proof of work experience

But basically, he is still connected with the company and has long working experience. He is even overqualified

Now my question is, do they really verify it rigidly

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I am from the Philippines, my friend got disapproved because of 3 reasons. 1) not able to demonstrate the job requirements 2) Not showing current employment situation 3) no credible and verifiable proof of work experience

But basically, he is still connected with the company and has long working experience. He is even overqualified

Now my question is, do they really verify it rigidly
First of all, did he provide reference letter which include all required information (Company letter head, job specs, salary, work time and hours, position and contact detail of the signatory person...etc).
If yes, and he is still connected to the company, he should be able to:
- Find out if VO did actually verify his work experience with the company.
- What VO asked and what the company provided?

I imagine that if he provided the ref letter, but when VO verifies with the company, there is no piece of information can proof that he did what the letter said, then it might be problem.
But that's what I imagine, not my first hand experience.

Marayzki

Apr 12, 2018
First of all, did he provide reference letter which include all required information (Company letter head, job specs, salary, work time and hours, position and contact detail of the signatory person...etc).
If yes, and he is still connected to the company, he should be able to:
- Find out if VO did actually verify his work experience with the company.
- What VO asked and what the company provided?

I imagine that if he provided the ref letter, but when VO verifies with the company, there is no piece of information can proof that he did what the letter said, then it might be problem.
But that's what I imagine, not my first hand experience.
I have seen his forms, and yes he provided some details such as company name and his tenure and position as well. But the information provided are the only infos required in form. He did not specify contact infos and contact #s.

He said, if he would know only knew from the start that it was needed, he could've provided it. It seems that VFS did not provide all necessary requirements.

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I have seen his forms, and yes he provided some details such as company name and his tenure and position as well. But the information provided are the only infos required in form. He did not specify contact infos and contact #s.

He said, if he would know only knew from the start that it was needed, he could've provided it. It seems that VFS did not provide all necessary requirements.
If he applied via a program which requires work experience and job requirements, but did not provide reference letter, or provided reference letter without all information required, then it's the ground for refusal. In this case, I doubt that VO will even bother to verify at all.
It's applicant's (NOT VFS) responsibility to find out and submit required documents. Can not rely on or blame Vfs for not providing all necessary requirements. Vfs acts within their service scopes with Canada government. They are not applicant's agent or advisor.

Marayzki

Apr 12, 2018
If he applied via a program which requires work experience and job requirements, but did not provide reference letter, or provided reference letter without all information required, then it's the ground for refusal. In this case, I doubt that VO will even bother to verify at all.
It's applicant's (NOT VFS) responsibility to find out and submit required documents. Can not rely on or blame Vfs for not providing all necessary requirements. Vfs acts within their service scopes with Canada government. They are not applicant's agent or advisor.
In his letter of refusal, he was told he can still re apply provided that he can support documents to prove the he meets the requirements. So, does it mean he would wait for months again? The LMIA will expire Nov 12.

harryhks

Aug 2, 2019
Hi all,

I work in a govt. organization. But my company HR does not provide any experience letter as per format(Particularly they do not provide for PR visa purpose). Now I have got a affidavit signed by my superior exactly as per the format of CIC. It includes job duties, duty hours, salary, designations held except that it is not on company letterhead.

Please advice me if this letter works as reference letter? Anybody been in such situation before please help
What happened in your case, same is the case with me.
I am also a government officer, Please help.
Any help would be highly apprecitaed.