+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience documents verification for immigration??

Aug 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Hiii,
I wanted to know i am extremely confused because my job job experience was on a small retail pharmacy and my owner used to pay me in cash and at that time i had no plan of applying for Canadian immigration so i did not asked him for any pay slips because i did not needed them at that time.
this was about 2 years back in 2015.
its a common practice in my country to be paid by cash even at higher levels. its not considered awkward or strange here.
now what am i supposed to do to solve this??
although i have my job offer letter and experience letter stating my salary amount n mode of receiving it and all other details.
will this be sufficient??
please do reply me n help me out friends.

Reactions: shaam

Orjetazh

Oct 16, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hiii,
I wanted to know i am extremely confused because my job job experience was on a small retail pharmacy and my owner used to pay me in cash and at that time i had no plan of applying for Canadian immigration so i did not asked him for any pay slips because i did not needed them at that time.
this was about 2 years back in 2015.
its a common practice in my country to be paid by cash even at higher levels. its not considered awkward or strange here.
now what am i supposed to do to solve this??
although i have my job offer letter and experience letter stating my salary amount n mode of receiving it and all other details.
will this be sufficient??
please do reply me n help me out friends.

No it is not sufficent. I am in the same sitation. I have been payed in cash and I have received a letter from vica office which requires from me salary slips. Tax paying or other documentation. I have 60 days to resolve this problem. Please members that have pssed this problem please help

Abikoottiyani

Aug 9, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
14-July-2017
Med's Done....
29-July-2017
Passport Req..
6-November-2017
VISA ISSUED...
2-December-2017
No it is not sufficent. I am in the same sitation. I have been payed in cash and I have received a letter from vica office which requires from me salary slips. Tax paying or other documentation. I have 60 days to resolve this problem. Please members that have pssed this problem please help
Well I have been asked the same. I have not provided the salary slips along with my documents initially. However I have proper salary slips and submitted the last one year of Salary slips. It is also better to submit your salary account statement to prove further authenticity.
Other thing you can do is to get a salary certificate from your employer and provide all the details like appointment letter, job contract etc etc. To prove that you are paid in cash, ask your employer to give a letter, provide copy of any sort of cash voucher when you receive your salary. Providing concrete documents is necessary so that they don't refuse your case.

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well I have been asked the same. I have not provided the salary slips along with my documents initially. However I have proper salary slips and submitted the last one year of Salary slips. It is also better to submit your salary account statement to prove further authenticity.
Other thing you can do is to get a salary certificate from your employer and provide all the details like appointment letter, job contract etc etc. To prove that you are paid in cash, ask your employer to give a letter, provide copy of any sort of cash voucher when you receive your salary. Providing concrete documents is necessary so that they don't refuse your case.
Either bank reference letter or bank statement is needed ,as one of the members have intimated it as checklist for work permit outside canada as his consultant have told him.... as per my consultant words pay slips is much sufficient document to apply.. is it true? i think bank reference letter should states that you have maintained some funds to show the officer if requested.. please do reply friends..

Abikoottiyani

Aug 9, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
14-July-2017
Med's Done....
29-July-2017
Passport Req..
6-November-2017
VISA ISSUED...
2-December-2017
Either bank reference letter or bank statement is needed ,as one of the members have intimated it as checklist for work permit outside canada as his consultant have told him.... as per my consultant words pay slips is much sufficient document to apply.. is it true? i think bank reference letter should states that you have maintained some funds to show the officer if requested.. please do reply friends..
Well I didn't give Salary Slips initially but CIC asked me for "proof of Income". So I submitted my Salary Slips for the last one year along with bank statements. I don't think bank statements are necessary. However, if everything is proper you can submit it. In case you don't have Salary slips you can submit salary account statement. So that CIC can verify the "proof of income". I played safe by submitting all. But I don't think bank statements are necessary if everything else is proper and if you have the Salary Slips they are more than enough.

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well I didn't give Salary Slips initially but CIC asked me for "proof of Income". So I submitted my Salary Slips for the last one year along with bank statements. I don't think bank statements are necessary. However, if everything is proper you can submit it. In case you don't have Salary slips you can submit salary account statement. So that CIC can verify the "proof of income". I played safe by submitting all. But I don't think bank statements are necessary if everything else is proper and if you have the Salary Slips they are more than enough.
hello there,
many thanks for ur reply...when did u applied? from where ? your noc code please ..r u applying through yourself or consultant mode? i have only salary slips because paid by cash in hand..is salary slips more than enough to show you are currently working ? do my current employer has to give vocher type ceritificate to prove it. you said for proof of income u need to show bank reference letter..
iare you applied for work permit or express entry program outside canada? if u can share ur id so that i can keep in touch with you my friend ...thanks for ur reply

Last edited:

Abikoottiyani

Aug 9, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
14-July-2017
Med's Done....
29-July-2017
Passport Req..
6-November-2017
VISA ISSUED...
2-December-2017
hello there,
many thanks for ur reply...when did u applied? from where ? your noc code please ..r u applying through yourself or consultant mode? i have only salary slips because paid by cash in hand..is salary slips more than enough to show you are currently working ? do my current employer has to give vocher type ceritificate to prove it. you said for proof of income u need to show bank reference letter..
iare you applied for work permit or express entry program outside canada? if u can share ur id so that i can keep in touch with you my friend ...thanks for ur reply
July AOR and PPR in Nov. FSW-Outland. I have used a consultant since i had no time to go behind the process. I am sorry to say that I don't have concrete solution for your problem. Since the salary is paid in cash I am assuming that there might be some kind of a voucher or even you can consider submitting salary certificate issued from the company. In my case salary is directly paid to my account so the statements were all clear. But tell me this won't your Salary Slips have all details like PF, Bank Account, your PAN etc etc or does it any where mention it is paid in cash. Since you do not have statements to prove the money is coming in every month into a certain account,I suggest you work with what you have. Try submitting all the Salary slips and all the proofs available so that everything is in order.

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
July AOR and PPR in Nov. FSW-Outland. I have used a consultant since i had no time to go behind the process. I am sorry to say that I don't have concrete solution for your problem. Since the salary is paid in cash I am assuming that there might be some kind of a voucher or even you can consider submitting salary certificate issued from the company. In my case salary is directly paid to my account so the statements were all clear. But tell me this won't your Salary Slips have all details like PF, Bank Account, your PAN etc etc or does it any where mention it is paid in cash. Since you do not have statements to prove the money is coming in every month into a certain account,I suggest you work with what you have. Try submitting all the Salary slips and all the proofs available so that everything is in order.
many thanks for your valuable reply...
am also through consultant..am applying for work permit.. cash in hand payment mode so that i dont have bank statement to provide.i have payslips for all month..is that enough to show of proof of income.. employment appointment letter,experience letter ,payslips and bank reference letter stating that i have maintained funds in the bank account... do you think anything needed for work permit based process...please let me knw..thank you

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hello there,
Shaam send me your cell no...I m in same boat....we can also discuss further issues

Cana-Pak

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
First of all, congratulations on getting your PPR.
I am June 8 AOR and FSW-O applicant. I want your opinion on my case. Initially when I had applied, I submitted my work experience letters along with 3 month pay slips, job offer and contract letters, official tour letters from the all the offices I worked for in the last 5 years. Since I was being paid in cash for all my employments the salary slips clearly states PAID IN CASH.
However, in Oct 2017, I got ADR for last 6 months pay slips along with bank statement clearly highlighting salary deposits.I replied on 13th Nov and I provided them with 6 month pay slips for all my employments and an explanation letter clearly stating the standard operating procedure at our office i.e CASH payment. Furthermore, I provided them with "At source salary TAX deduction Certif" from my office, photos of my office annual function, photos of my work space, office chest card, clearance certificate from my office. I had also worked in Dubai for 16 months but that office no longer exists. I provided the "IQAMA" or work visa in the company's name as proof.
Right now my ADR status shows "We do not need additional documents"
and my BC status says "we are processing your background Check. we will send you a message if we need more info"
no phone call has been made during this time from Nov till today at my office or old offices and nobody has visited. My HR department said there has been no email recvd either.
Do you think they have accepted my work experience? or should I not get my hopes up so soon?

Feb 27, 2018
Hi there!
Please tell me what documents I should give to prove my experience as a manager of my own business?
What NOC I can use for this position? Can it be sales manager or general manager?
I have a retail shop with cosmetics.
Thank you for your answers!