+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience documents verification for immigration??

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Hi People, I urgently need your HELP!

When I submitted my application , I was not in good terms with my manager so I gave my colleagues reference who also works as a manager.....however, today he got a call from my company HR asking for verification ( about Y did he acknowledge the reference letter as my manager when he is not) He got afraid and denied his acknowledgement ......now tomorrow they may call me regarding this.... I am scared I may lose the job also curious what if they send negative feedback from my company..... now my question is how do they verify the job details....do they call directly HR or the reference...what could be consequences ....please help....

Reactions: Ylover207

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Hey Folks.......urgent advice plz
When I submitted my application , I was not in good terms with my manager so I gave my colleagues reference who also works as a manager.....however, today he got a call from my company HR asking for verification ( about Y did he acknowledge the reference letter as my manager when he is not) He got afraid and denied his acknowledgement ......now tomorrow they may call me regarding this.... I am scared I may lose the job also curious what if the HR sent negative feedback to verification office..... now my question is how do they verify the job details....do they call directly HR or the reference...what could be the consequences ....please help....

Hi seniors, it's been a week now no call from my HR...I am wondering they might have given a positive feedback but worries that I still didn't get MR request ...please advice I have currently 7 years Exp with this company. ..also I have submitted form 16 for till date...what could have happen should I expect this a positive thought and wait for MR medicals?
My second line update was updated on 12th feb 2015...please advice

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Any idea if they do these checks if you are applying for PR from within Canada?

junexna

Aug 22, 2015
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2016
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016 Passed
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
waiting; we got it!
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Time
LANDED..........
In God's Time
aarons3026 said:
how good the case becomes if one is a government employee. also if the website has details of the employee, does it help the IO in verifying the experience.
i am asking this query in the context of a government servant working in a government department.
but the lacunae as is in the case of government depts, is that the reference letters are not given exactly as in the format recommended by CIC
Does being a government employee strengthen my case for PR approval?

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
While raising a request for Proof of Employment in my current organization, system asks me "The letter should be addressed to : ". What should I enter in this field, any specifics for this one?
Thank you.

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I have a doubt... Does CIC do the back ground verification of Work experiences of both Primary Applicant and Dependent as well..

ayesh86

Jul 11, 2017
I am in a similar situation, due to non pleasant relationship with my employer i am unable to get my letter,what can I do. and what if my employer does not cooperates and does not provide right information.

Last edited:

Prenoy Bhat

Jul 10, 2017
CIC queried about my PCC and we replied back with the correct document. How long will CIC take to decide, if they will proceed with case or it is rejected?

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Hi all,

I work in a govt. organization. But my company HR does not provide any experience letter as per format(Particularly they do not provide for PR visa purpose). Now I have got a affidavit signed by my superior exactly as per the format of CIC. It includes job duties, duty hours, salary, designations held except that it is not on company letterhead.

Please advice me if this letter works as reference letter? Anybody been in such situation before please help

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,

I work in a govt. organization. But my company HR does not provide any experience letter as per format(Particularly they do not provide for PR visa purpose). Now I have got a affidavit signed by my superior exactly as per the format of CIC. It includes job duties, duty hours, salary, designations held except that it is not on company letterhead.

Please advice me if this letter works as reference letter? Anybody been in such situation before please help
Also include supervisors visiting card, your employment contract paper, paystubs and any other work related docs. In your case, all you need is to convince the visa officer. Also, try to get an email from HR stating why they are unable to provide etc and submit this as well. You ll be good to go.

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Also include supervisors visiting card, your employment contract paper, paystubs and any other work related docs. In your case, all you need is to convince the visa officer. Also, try to get an email from HR stating why they are unable to provide etc and submit this as well. You ll be good to go.
Thanks dear.. ur words have given hope to me... Do u know or heard someone with similar situation?
I would really appreciate comments from seniors

Oct 27, 2017
Hi.
I have completed my bachelors in june 2016 with no backlocks and 7.66 CGPA.

And then I did job in IT company from july 2016 to feb 2017.

I want to apply for masters or PG diploma in Canada.

Problem I am facing is how to show this gap.

The company is not giving me experience certificate.

i have filed income tax return ( which shows that i was paid for 7 months,) and i want to apply for sep-2018, batch in canada.

please give solution how should i show my work experience. It would really be grateful.

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
Hey Guys,

So out of 3 companies I have worked for, two of them shut down... but I sure have payed my Taxes.

In this case how will the verification be done. PLease share.

Thank you