+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience documents verification for immigration??

Ruhiquadri178

Jan 13, 2020
I have b.tech in computer science and pgdm...work in Mnc as a Senior customer service representative .but my noc is in C ...how can I apply for EE??PLZ ADVISE

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have b.tech in computer science and pgdm...work in Mnc as a Senior customer service representative .but my noc is in C ...how can I apply for EE??PLZ ADVISE
You can't unfortunately. You must have at least one year of experience in a NOC A, B or 0 occupation to qualify.

Jaydin

Feb 20, 2019
Hey guys, I am about to complete my 3 years experience by this November that puts me in 472crs score but I am afraid of trouble I might face. I joined a small construction company in 2017 Nov as a site engineer, The company pays my salary by writing a check every month. So,

The problem is, the company paid my first-month(Dec) salary with the second-month(Jan), can I still count my unpaid first months as part of 3 years.

My owner is happy to give a reference letter
I have filed ITR for 2 years
I have bank statements for my salary credits

What sort of problem I might face, or am I Overreacting?
Please be kind to leave a piece of advice or suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ylover207

Cub

Aug 28, 2020
Hello, I am self-employed. I have been working with others enterprises which ask for my work.
Can I show letters from these enterprises as prove?

ArkhamAj

Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys, I am about to complete my 3 years experience by this November that puts me in 472crs score but I am afraid of trouble I might face. I joined a small construction company in 2017 Nov as a site engineer, The company pays my salary by writing a check every month. So,

The problem is, the company paid my first-month(Dec) salary with the second-month(Jan), can I still count my unpaid first months as part of 3 years.

My owner is happy to give a reference letter
I have filed ITR for 2 years
I have bank statements for my salary credits

What sort of problem I might face, or am I Overreacting?
Please be kind to leave a piece of advice or suggestion.
Did it work?
I'm currently on similar lines.

mariAly

Jan 12, 2021
I would like to know about how the verification works for the closed companies who also happened to pay in cash???

I used to work in saudi company i have worked there for 7 months as a replacement of other doctor so my company paid me in cash ( that too not on time, as the company was going in losses and increased debts) .

As the company closes me and most of the doctors came back to their homeland.

Now I am having an experience letter stating the duty hours and salary and my temporary appointment letter as a replacement doctor.

How should I proceed with the submission of this experience? Do I need to mention that this company is closed now? or I should just provide the experience letter and let them do the digging? I don't know I am so confused.

mariAly

Jan 12, 2021
Hiii,
I wanted to know i am extremely confused because my job job experience was on a small retail pharmacy and my owner used to pay me in cash and at that time i had no plan of applying for Canadian immigration so i did not asked him for any pay slips because i did not needed them at that time.
this was about 2 years back in 2015.
its a common practice in my country to be paid by cash even at higher levels. its not considered awkward or strange here.
now what am i supposed to do to solve this??
although i have my job offer letter and experience letter stating my salary amount n mode of receiving it and all other details.
will this be sufficient??
please do reply me n help me out friends.
Hey would you like to share your current situation? did you get past this situation? i seem to be having a somewhat similar situation.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
The job title we enter in the express entry profile under work history section, should it be relevant to noc code or the designation I have in my company.
For eg: My Indian experience is as a software engineer(thats what is in my company's system) and my experience in canada is for designation "xyz" which is listed in my work permit.
What shall I put as my job title for the experience I am showing for India?

Jul 3, 2019
Hello pal
If I am doing the job and in the same noc, I have applied in sinp and got the nomination and then for paper based application i decided to leave job and made decision to do online study will it chance to rejection?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I had this stated in my EcAS
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 29, 2010."
After which I was happy that I may just get my medicals.
But last Tuesday I received a call first to my office then me and from there to my reporting officer.
Well they asked a lot of things about my work exp, what it I come to office etc.
They also asked about the turnover of the company hoe may employees are there etc.
well all the place at my office and my reporting officer didnt disclose any personal details as turnover or salary etc .
they said that it cannot be disclosed on phone and if needed send someone to office.
So now I dont know what is going to happen as was these statement taken positively or not.
and also why why did I get a enquiry after the above statement.just would like to get a expert advice
regards
prioin
What happened to your application after verification ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi,

Case :
All the companies i have worked for are registered.
Company 1 :
However, my first company i have worked for was a small one and no longer exists. I have all the documents related to the same.
I still have contact with the owner and he is ready to provide the necessary help to me.
Company 2 :
My second company had a notice period of 30 days. I had server the notice period but they were not ready to release me, nor could i delay my joining in the new firm. So i took all the documents like experience letter and left. I spoke to them yesterday and warned them regarding the call for verification.
Their reaction was shocking since they said that they wont support me in this and will give a negative remarks saying that i never worked in the company.
Company 3 :
I have all the docs.

My Questions :
For Company 1 :
How can the verification agency verify the company and my work details as the company no longer exists ?
Will i need some extra documents to prove that i worked for this company on a particular role ?
For Company 2 :
Will i need some extra documents to prove that i worked for this company on a particular role since the higher level of the company directly refused to help me (decline that i worked for them) ?
For Company 3 :
Is it necessary for me to show the current company data since we need a specific format and no. of hours/week and other data ?

Also, is it mandatory for me to provide details of my companies in a specific format because some might even decline to do so?
Hi
What happened to your application at the end ? Did you got your PR ? Did IRCC call your employer ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi People, I urgently need your HELP!

When I submitted my application , I was not in good terms with my manager so I gave my colleagues reference who also works as a manager.....however, today he got a call from my company HR asking for verification ( about Y did he acknowledge the reference letter as my manager when he is not) He got afraid and denied his acknowledgement ......now tomorrow they may call me regarding this.... I am scared I may lose the job also curious what if they send negative feedback from my company..... now my question is how do they verify the job details....do they call directly HR or the reference...what could be consequences ....please help....
Hi
Can you share what happened with your application ?
Did Ircc call again your HR or colleague ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi People, I urgently need your HELP!

When I submitted my application , I was not in good terms with my manager so I gave my colleagues reference who also works as a manager.....however, today he got a call from my company HR asking for verification ( about Y did he acknowledge the reference letter as my manager when he is not) He got afraid and denied his acknowledgement ......now tomorrow they may call me regarding this.... I am scared I may lose the job also curious what if they send negative feedback from my company..... now my question is how do they verify the job details....do they call directly HR or the reference...what could be consequences ....please help....

Can you share what happened to your application at the end? Did Ircc called your hr or colleague ?