+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

dr vishal

Nov 3, 2018
thank much @MJMonica. Then I would plan to visit the university. My status went on hold yesterday so will it too early if I go in next 2-3 days?After how many days of this 'on hold' status change, you visited univ? I'm based in BLR and am working so I won't be able travel often. did you get ECA done or is in progress?
Also, another concern is that, today I tried sending mail COE mail id(auexamdde.W@gmail.com) provided in Annamalai Univ website but the mail wasn't sent as the recipient inbox was full. So, I am afraid if they received mail for my case.

dr vishal

Nov 3, 2018
Hi anyone from bangalore...ours RGUHS univerisity...anyone got secondary verfication and from this university !?? how much time it took them to verify it second time ?

dr vishal

Nov 3, 2018
we are facing the similar issue..our gujarat univeristy recieved docs but RGUHS still saying they havent recieved any docs...wat to do? stucked here in loop hole...anyone from RGUHS can guide me on this ?

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Hi @nikesh25 , completely identify with your predicament! My husband was in the same situation all of last week - simply because it is not clear to issuing institutions which ID they have to send the verification confirmation to! I’ve looped you in on a separate conversation where the verification email is shared, so you can guide your institute on which ID to send their response to. Best of luck!
Dear All, i am in the same Boat now. Can somebody plz loop me in the VDR Email Sample plz?

Reactions: Nishika22

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
@tintin2018 did you hear back from the service provider on Bangalore University re-evaluation fee.Unfortunately I am not in Bangalore and I am on the same boat of "On Hold" so this info will be extremely helpful.
@robin.philip21 did you have any luck with payment and the next steps?
I took their service and I myself visited the university and managed to get the process completed (at least the response postage by University). Overall it costed me ~6K (university fee+service fee)

writetomehere

Sep 26, 2018
@Jaywalker and @samikdg , I guess it must be all the more frustrating for both of you to be left with shooting in the dark for the email ID that the verification email has been sent to in the first place. For my part, at least that hurdle has been crossed. However, all I can tell you at this point is that even after your respective institutions receive and respond to the request, there is no guarantee that WES will proceed with the evaluation in a timely manner :( Let me document the dates for my husband’s verification request so far:
08 June ‘18: Account put on hold and VDR notification received at close of business (1am India time)
09 June ‘18: Email sent to IMT to check if they have received a verification request from WES. WES Twitter handle sent feedback.
11 June ‘18: WES Contact Center asked to respond on whether it will help to have institution send transcript and diploma copy directly (IMT contact on leave so no possibility of following up with issuing institution)
12 June ‘18: IMT confirms no verification email received and WES Contact Center sent a message with the IMT email ID mentioned
13 June ‘18: IMT confirms in the afternoon that verification email finally received and responded to. Contact Center advises my husband in the evening that it will take 2-3 business days to record the ‘new documents’ (?) after which the examiner will proceed with the evaluation (for which there are no timelines given).
14 June ‘18: No status update in my husband’s account so far and neither any expected before Friday evening. Another week to wait after for evaluation...

Hi, I am also in the same situation. My institution responded back to WES on Oct 10th but my account still shows as awaiting verification from my institution. Any update with your husband’s case? Thank you

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi, I am also in the same situation. My institution responded back to WES on Oct 10th but my account still shows as awaiting verification from my institution. Any update with your husband’s case? Thank you
Oh! So sorry to hear that WES has taken almost a month to update your case :( My husband’s reverification case got resolved within 2 weeks - but that was at the start of the process in mid-June. As per current trends, the reverification process seems to be taking forever...I’d still suggest you check with your institution which ID they sent the verification response to, as well as follow up with WES to find out if they have received the response and if it is in the correct format for them to proceed with closing out the reverification process for your credentials.

writetomehere

Sep 26, 2018
Oh! So sorry to hear that WES has taken almost a month to update your case :( My husband’s reverification case got resolved within 2 weeks - but that was at the start of the process in mid-June. As per current trends, the reverification process seems to be taking forever...I’d still suggest you check with your institution which ID they sent the verification response to, as well as follow up with WES to find out if they have received the response and if it is in the correct format for them to proceed with closing out the reverification process for your credentials.
:( my institution is saying that the email has been delivered. But WES saying that they haven’t received any. Its been more than a month now. Not sure what do with this. Just waiting and hoping for the best

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
:( my institution is saying that the email has been delivered. But WES saying that they haven’t received any. Its been more than a month now. Not sure what do with this. Just waiting and hoping for the best
Hmmm...just a tip...the usual mail ID WES is asking institutions to respond to is verifca8@wes.org in a majority of current cases. Do check with your institution which email ID they responded to. The red flag is if they sent a mail to auto-sender@wes.org. Because mails to that ID do bounce back, but not instantly. Hence, your institution might feel it’s been sent when in fact it’s come back

ocanada1

Nov 8, 2018
I am stuck in the same boat for over a month. My institute has replied to verifca8@wes.org but wes claims they have not received it. Not sure if we are dealing with broken systems or broken people.

Ana_2018

Aug 7, 2018
I took their service and I myself visited the university and managed to get the process completed (at least the response postage by University). Overall it costed me ~6K (university fee+service fee)
Thanks @tintin2018, do you remember how long it took for Bangalore University to respond to Wes after you paid the fee?