+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Done @Parminder.mayo :) Hope it helps!
Hi,

I am facing issue with WES evaluation process..WES has sent email to my MBA university (Calcutta University) for secondary verification for the 2nd time..My application status is currently 'On hold' for last 1month almost. I contacted my university, they are confirming that they replied to WES both the time. But WES is saying they did not receive any mailf rom my univ.

I am not sure why this is happening again and again..Is there any specific instruction or requirement that my univ is missing or WES is delaying at their end.

Pls help me on this..If possible pls send me a sample of the instructions which WES has sent to my univ.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi,

I am facing issue with WES evaluation process..WES has sent email to my MBA university (Calcutta University) for secondary verification for the 2nd time..My application status is currently 'On hold' for last 1month almost. I contacted my university, they are confirming that they replied to WES both the time. But WES is saying they did not receive any mailf rom my univ.

I am not sure why this is happening again and again..Is there any specific instruction or requirement that my univ is missing or WES is delaying at their end.

Pls help me on this..If possible pls send me a sample of the instructions which WES has sent to my univ.

Thanks in advance.
Looping you in! Cheers ...

MsMalik

Oct 21, 2018
My eca status is on hold since 8th Oct. Annamalai University. Noone attends the phone in University. Mails either bounce back or are not replied. Dont know how to contact them. Please suggest

Ginikachi

Oct 30, 2018
Abuja Nigeria
Visa Office......
ABUJA
Hi, am facing same scenario here. My timeline
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

Status last updated: 7/9/2018. And my school has long replied them for my verification. Why is wes delaying people like this. Is their anything I can do?

Rahustium

Oct 31, 2018
My wes status is on hold since 10th October. I contacted my university numerous times and they said that they did not receive any mail from wes, not even the letter. I raised a request through the contact form regarding university email addresses for verification and yesterday wes sent me an email that they have sent the verification mail to the university. When i contacted my university, they still say me that they haven't received any email from them. I am really frustrated what to do now. Please someone guide me

baldeep123

Sep 11, 2018
My wes status is on hold since 10th October. I contacted my university numerous times and they said that they did not receive any mail from wes, not even the letter. I raised a request through the contact form regarding university email addresses for verification and yesterday wes sent me an email that they have sent the verification mail to the university. When i contacted my university, they still say me that they haven't received any email from them. I am really frustrated what to do now. Please someone guide me
Which university?

Ruhu

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Payal,

Did UPTU/AKTU verified your documents back to WES? If so, how long they took for it. Do you have any contact person there with whom you followed up for your case? Please, if you can share the details, as I am stuck with the same problem where WES sent documents back to UPTU for verification.
Hey there ..have u got your status changed on wes? I m too waiting for verification since 24th august..after many calls to the aktu university just got feedback that there are 100 of applications waiting in examination department ..they will sumbit all reports together..what to do ..i m stuck since then .

Ruhu

Nov 1, 2018
Hi,

Has ayone got verifications done from UPTU (Now AKTU) . My MBA degree and transcripts has been sent to them by WES, but I am not sure if the university is responsive enough. I tried to contact the university by email and phone several times but there is no response. If someone has been in the same situation with AKTU, please help how to proceed further.
Hi ,have u got your wes status changed?aktu verified your documents?

Ruhu

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, I am also facing the same issue, Can you please guide me how I can connect to university(UPTU/AKTU) ?
Hey there ..i m waiting since 24rth sep for mmy documents to be verified from aktu university..after calling many times they told me that there r 100 of applications waiting to be verif

bireshsingh

Nov 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am facing the similar issue. My ECA application has been put on hold saying document is sent to UPTU/AKTU(Uttar Pradesh Technical University) for verification.
I tried contacting university on their landline and they said they cant handle all requests personally, they will do verification according to their time.
It already took 2 months to get the transcripts and i am not sure how much time they will take to verify it.

I am just loosing hope, what should i do to expedite the process?
Looking for help.

hi payal,

Did your ECA get completed, i am also in same situation. can you confirm if anything was done from your end to expedite the process. i am not sure whom to contact at univerisity as they do not respond on email or on phone.

sankarjana

Aug 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

I and my wife submitted our documents to WES about one month back still, our status is showing "ON HOLD" and its mention that, they need a verification from Issuing institution to proceed further.

this is for Anna University and Tamil Nadu Open University. Both Universities, they are confirming that they didn't receive any documents/mails from WES so far.

Don't know how to solve this issue. Plz advise/guide us

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Alhamdulillah!