Hi everyone, I received my WES ECA and it covers two credentials. The first, a 2-year diploma (Technicien Supérieur, International Trade, 2009) from a recognized institution, came back cleanly as "Diploma (two years)." The second, a Master's in Management (2016), came back as "Bachelor's degree from a non-recognized institution."
I've currently claimed the Bachelor level in my Express Entry profile and I'm at 433 CRS points. From what I've read, it seems this "non-recognized institution" wording usually means I shouldn't be claiming points for it, and should fall back to my first diploma (two-year, recognized institution) instead.
Can anyone confirm, or has anyone successfully claimed points with this exact wording? Trying to decide fast, possibly before an upcoming francophone-specific draw. Thanks!
I've currently claimed the Bachelor level in my Express Entry profile and I'm at 433 CRS points. From what I've read, it seems this "non-recognized institution" wording usually means I shouldn't be claiming points for it, and should fall back to my first diploma (two-year, recognized institution) instead.
Can anyone confirm, or has anyone successfully claimed points with this exact wording? Trying to decide fast, possibly before an upcoming francophone-specific draw. Thanks!
