+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Mystiquee

Mar 15, 2018
Hi
Please I need help. My status has been on hold since 27th of Aug even though my institution has responded to WES 3times. Yet, they keep saying they haven't gotten anything. It's really frustrating and I don't know what else to do. What do you suggest please.

Jaganlon

Oct 8, 2018
Hi
Please I need help. My status has been on hold since 27th of Aug even though my institution has responded to WES 3times. Yet, they keep saying they haven't gotten anything. It's really frustrating and I don't know what else to do. What do you suggest please.

Hi. Sorry to hear that. Which university???

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hello @Nishika22 , could you kindly loop me into the private conversation as well? I just received e-mail from WES that they have emailed my documents as well as sent them via standard postal mail to my University for verification. I need to be fully prepared to guide my University with this and soon as possible. Thank you.

Reactions: Nishika22

teekay1990

Sep 29, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2019

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hello @Nishika22 , could you kindly loop me into the private conversation as well? I just received e-mail from WES that they have emailed my documents as well as sent them via standard postal mail to my University for verification. I need to be fully prepared to guide my University with this and soon as possible. Thank you.
Hey @a-kumar :) Looped you in! Check your private conversations please. Hope it helps...Cheers...

Reactions: a-kumar

ssun1895

Nov 15, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME: My wes status is on hold.. what to do now??? How should I respond to them... do i approach college and ask them to check the mail... but my university people are saying ... if they have received ... they will definitely respond... So... what is the alternate step if they haven't received mail... shall I send the academic request form with transcripts to the wes again??...