+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Sorry to hear about that @Yiss! I can completely identify with your predicament as my husband is going through the same harrowing experience as you and your wife are...my evaluation was luckily completed a month ago, when none of this nonsense was going on! I’ve looped you in on the conversation where the sample VDR email is shared. Hope it helps :)
Please loop me to your private conversation for wes verification

Reactions: Nishika22

arun_a_r

Sep 14, 2017
I am also in the same boat, Annamalai PGDCA, WES status on hold since Nov 1st. I called the university 95% they are not reachable, if I am lucky enough to get somebody online, they will tell things differently. The idea I got from them is, they will wait for the hardcopy to reach through the post and after that, they will verify and reply. I am not sure the things they are telling is correct. Please let me know if somebody is on the same condition.

ayanputatunda

Nov 12, 2018
anyone from WBUT or Makaut facing this issue? My status is also kept "on hold" for past 4 weeks. If anyone from the university i mentioned above did face this issue, please help me out with your suggestion on what is to be done or which email ID i should WES to send the verification request again.
Any help is greatly appreciated as I am not in Kolkata hence personally going there is not an easy option for me. Please help out.

stellamm

Aug 20, 2018
Hello,

Now my MBA degree from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is considered as 1 year Post Graduate diploma by WES. Please help me. What shall I do? I have already sent the query through contact us on WES help forum
Hi @Mj89
It seems they are now considering MBA degree from FMS also as 1 Yr Diploma...have seen the trend in the group. I guess we would have to choose "2 or more degree" option.

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
[QUOTE="Ana_2018, post: 7346612,
@robin.philip21 did you have any luck with payment and the next steps?[/QUOTE]

I finally received my ECA yesterday. Wait for two weeks after making the University payment and try sending a DM to WES. In my case, this really helped.

All the best!

Jeevitha03

Oct 18, 2018
I am also in the same boat, Annamalai PGDCA, WES status on hold since Nov 1st. I called the university 95% they are not reachable, if I am lucky enough to get somebody online, they will tell things differently. The idea I got from them is, they will wait for the hardcopy to reach through the post and after that, they will verify and reply. I am not sure the things they are telling is correct. Please let me know if somebody is on the same condition.
I'm in the same position as you since Oct 18th. I received the same reply from them. It is now even more worse with postal strike in Canada. No idea if the mail package is moving or not

Mystiquee

Mar 15, 2018
Hi
I need help please. My status has been placed on hold since the 27th of Aug. My institution has replied WES 3times but they keep saying they haven't gotten the response. I'm very frustrated at this point. I'm confused as well. Please what do you recommend should be my next move.