Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
So, here is the verification mail IMT sent to WES on behalf of my husband:

World Education Services [mailto:auto-sender@wes.org]
Sent: 09 June 2018 01:07
To: XYZ <XYZ@imt.edu>
Subject: VDR - Verification Request - Reference # (XXXXXXXXXX)

08-Jun-2018
Reference #: XXXXXXXX/FL
Name: C, AB

Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Coordinator, Post-Graduate Programs
Post Box No. 137
Raj Nagar, 201 001
INDIA

R E Q U E S T F O R D O C U M E N T V E R I F I C A T I O N

The enclosed documents have been presented to World Education Services (WES) for evaluation and recognition in Canada. To ensure that evaluations are based on documents that are authentic and correct, WES verifies academic credentials with the institutions that issued them.

Please confirm the authenticity of theencloseddocuments and send your reply to WES by mail, fax or email at the above address. Your prompt reply is requested because this candidate’sapplication cannot proceed without your verification.

Please include the reference number XXXXXXXXX in your reply.

The verification will not be valid without the reference number.

We thank you in advance for your kindassistance.

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations

*XXXXXXXXX*

<vdrAttachment.pdf>

<1@wes.org>

Unquote

Reactions: kishor.j

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
And, here is the mail that was sent by IMT to WES and is a recommended response in case you can persuade your issuing institution to do the same for your case:

To: 1@wes.org*
Subject: Verification Request - Reference #XXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Director of Evaluations,

We appreciate the additional verification process introduced to ensure that candidatesonly submit authorised documents.

In this case, we are pleased to confirm theauthenticity of the documents provided to us as an attachment - both the transcript as well as the diploma.

Kindly proceed with the evaluation of theconcerned candidate (C, AB) based on our confirmation for Reference #XXXXXXXXX.

I am appending the email received by IMT (‘REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION’) as a final step to facilitate the recording and processing of our confirmation against said candidate.

VDR email appended

Unquote

*NOTE: In most cases nowadays, the ID being used is verifca8@wes.org, so please confirm with your issuing institution and ensure that the response is being sent to the relevant ID for YOUR case.

Reactions: kishor.j

Agarwalparesh26

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I’ve separately looped you in, considering you might need to refer to the sample email to understand what I am talking about. Hope it helps!
Dear Nishika22,
I am also facing issue with my wife's master's verification. My university is ready to send verification status but they don't know the email Id. Please help me with email id if possible.. please

Agarwalparesh26

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I’ve separately looped you in, considering you might need to refer to the sample email to understand what I am talking about. Hope it helps!
Dear Nishika22,
I am also facing issue with my wife's master's verification. My university is ready to send verification status but they don't know the email Id. Please help me with email id if possible.. please

Reactions: Nishika22

Agarwalparesh26

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Looks like things are falling in place for all of us :) My husband’s account has also progressed from ‘on hold’ to a scheduled completion date of 19th June. Let’s see if they can meet the promised deadline THIS time at least!!!
Please folks help me also, my wife's master's eveluation is also pending, please let me know the email id to which we should ask my university to respond

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Ok trying to share some of Nishika's work load here.
@Agarwalparesh26 - The email ID should be there in the email that WES has send out to the university - Just ask them to have a look at the email. If they have not got the email yet- then they cannot do anything. You will have to either find out the email id on which WES has send the request for verification or ask WES to send the email request again through the webform on their website.

Also ensure that when your institute replies back - they have to mention the unique reference number in the body text. All the best

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
To quote a request by @NPN, shared in a private conversation:

Does anyone have the contact details of following university where I can follow up with them:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi (GGSIPU)
Delhi University North Campus
Chaudhry Charan Singh University (CCS)
Unquote

@mittali.rustagi , @Sumeet36 or @Mkface03 - Could any of you help with DU, North Campus contact details?

For the rest (GGSIPU and CCS), request the relevant forum members to assist. Thanks! :)

Reactions: NPN

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys

The status of my WES evaluation changed from on hold to in process. So does this mean they have considered the response from my institution? How much is the lead time from here?

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hey guys

The status of my WES evaluation changed from on hold to in process. So does this mean they have considered the response from my institution? How much is the lead time from here?
Yes, it means that the response has been received. If it is in the correct format, the IN PROCESS status will progress to a date for your ECA report to be issued. So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the next update soon...

Reactions: AGill22

kunalratanpal

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry to hear about that @Yiss! I can completely identify with your predicament as my husband is going through the same harrowing experience as you and your wife are...my evaluation was luckily completed a month ago, when none of this nonsense was going on! I’ve looped you in on the conversation where the sample VDR email is shared. Hope it helps :)
hey @Nishika22 - we are facing a similar issue. My wife's ECA is on hold for verification from University of Mumbai for past 1.5 months...would you mind looping me in that other thread where the VDR email is shared? Many thanks...