+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Sa
IQAS did take pretty long , around 4 months i'd say, you shouldn't worry about IBCC much, my friend did send documents from IBCC and they did the job properly
Dear sawab don,

could you please share the whole process via IQAS ..

i am from karachi and have done MBA from Iqra university.

please tell me the procedure in my context...

thank you!

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
IQAS did take pretty long , around 4 months i'd say, you shouldn't worry about IBCC much, my friend did send documents from IBCC and they did the job properly
Sawab don, I have sent you mesage in private as i was not getting any response here..

Please respond.. Its urgent..

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
For WES, does all docs need to be send simultaneously?
I have 2 degrees with different boards. One is ready to be dispatched and other one needs some attestation.
Currently i am out of country
Is it possible that I send one degree now and later on when i get my 2nd set of documents ready, disptach that set then?
Will wes wait for my 2nd set if i update same in wes online account?

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
For WES Course by course assessment. Should i need to attest two sets of metric and inter certificate and mark sheets, if i have two graduation degree of ( Engineering and masters). or 1 set of metric and intermediate degree and mark is enough for two graduation degrees.
Kindly reply
Thanks alot
hashmat

S_zee123

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone here who has got ECA of Bachelors and Post Graduate Diploma from WES ? what equivalency they gave to 4 year Bachelors and one year PGD?

haris652

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Guys.

I have done My DAE from Pak Swiss Training center Karachi - SBTE, after Matriculation - 10 Standard.

Do wes will evaluate the ECA as i heared they require Fsc also.

How many Days - Wes take.

Matriculation Degree and Certificate both need to attested by SBE or not, which doc require HEC - Matricualtion or Diploma.

and Diploma to attested from SBTE or Institute.

Waiting for reply......

MehakCh

Jul 21, 2018
Hello,

I have confusion about some of my document attestation.

1. Do I need to send the mark sheet and degree of Matric as well? I have their attested copies from IBCC but do I have to go there and request them to seal it in an envelope and then sign it on the sealing?

2. Same question for the Intermediate mark sheet and degree. I have their attested copies from IBCC but do I have to go there and request them to seal it in an envelope and then sign it on the sealing?

3. I have an Engineering degree from NUST. I have already attested the copies transcript and degree from HEC. Now, I have to go there again and ask them to seal the envelope and then sign and stamp it on the sealing?

4. I have a dual master degree. The first-year degree was from Italy and the second-year degree was from France.

I am in Pakistan now. How will I get the attestation of such degrees?

According to my understanding, I require degree, transcript and translated degree in English (as my degrees are in Italian and French Language).

My confusion is that, from where I have to attest to these? From respective embassies? Alternatively, I can send the scanned document to my Italian and French Institutions and they will attest it then seal it in an envelope and then send it to me the sealed envelope?

After that, I will make a package of all these sealed envelopes. Write my reference number and then send it to WES. Right?

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me here.

Thank you.

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Hi All,

Planning to apply in EE program and need guidance on ECA. I have the following education credentials:

1. GCE O and A Levels
2. BA (2 years) - Pakistan
3. MBA (2 Years) - Pakistan
4. MBA (1 year) - UK

All the higher education institutions are recognized with WES and IQAS. Can anyone guide from experience what will be the final equivalency of my credentials?

The online tools equate the UK MBA alone with Canadian masters degree and my university can forward sealed transcripts. But regarding Pakistani degrees I'm not sure and the process for arranging the attested docs seems too cumbersome, mainly because I am not based in Pakistan now.

Appreciate your insights..
Hi Muhammad,

Have you received your ECA through WES? If yes, could you please share the procedure you followed for O and A levels certificate attestation. Thanks

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi Muhammad,

Have you received your ECA through WES? If yes, could you please share the procedure you followed for O and A levels certificate attestation. Thanks
Hi - I arranged for certified statements from Cambridge for A Levels. These can be applied online by providing your certificate details. They will then send it directly to WES.

Alieha

Aug 12, 2018
Hi - I arranged for certified statements from Cambridge for A Levels. These can be applied online by providing your certificate details. They will then send it directly to WES.
Yes please tell me the link, I am really struggling to understand where and how to put the request to Cambridge

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
could you please share the web link here?
Yes please tell me the link, I am really struggling to understand where and how to put the request to Cambridge
Hello..you need to submit application for certifying statements by paying the fees and include WES reference number and address for delivery. Web link is below:
https://certstat.cambridgeinternational.org/

It takes 6 to 8 weeks for the process to complete. All the best to you all.