+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi All,

Planning to apply in EE program and need guidance on ECA. I have the following education credentials:

1. GCE O and A Levels
2. BA (2 years) - Pakistan
3. MBA (2 Years) - Pakistan
4. MBA (1 year) - UK

All the higher education institutions are recognized with WES and IQAS. Can anyone guide from experience what will be the final equivalency of my credentials?

The online tools equate the UK MBA alone with Canadian masters degree and my university can forward sealed transcripts. But regarding Pakistani degrees I'm not sure and the process for arranging the attested docs seems too cumbersome, mainly because I am not based in Pakistan now.

Appreciate your insights..

Reddd

Nov 11, 2017
Can someone please answer my following questions
1. After getting sealed by Bise, Can I post the sealed interested and metric certificates on my own?
2. Hex attested documents are sealed in simple brown envelope. Is it ok?
[2]

Nimerta

Nov 19, 2017
2. Does the board or IBCC (as per the answer on Question#1) agree to courier the documents directly to WES, as WES requires.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
2. Does the board or IBCC (as per the answer on Question#1) agree to courier the documents directly to WES, as WES requires.
1. Ideally it’s done by the BISE of the respective province while equivalence certificates (in case of O/A levels) are attested by IBCC. You may check this directly with WES by dropping them a message on their website. If you appeared with federal board, they have a straight forward online system in place.

2. They will hand over the sealed envelopes to you as per WES requirements and you can courier it yourself. Ask them for sender address which you can provide to FedEx and it will show the board as sender. Hope it helps.

sam_mj

Jan 5, 2018
Good Day,

Can anyone kindly share me the BISE/IBCC SENDERS Address required to put on Intermediate/HSSC documents sealed envelop?

Thank you

sal-taimur

Feb 4, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am Certified Chartered Accountant, working in UAE, my query is regarding document attestation for WES.

Matriculation: I Did my matriculation from Mirpurkhas Board -Sindh.
Intermediate: I Did my Intermediate from Federal Board Islamabad.

As I am not currently living in Pakistan I have serious issues relating to Attestations, my family is living in Faisalabad Punjab, So i need to attest my matric from Sindh Board and IBCC Karachi and then Seal from WES for Sindh Board again.

Can anybody suggest me seriously that Matric is not needed for WES or anything related to matric education need not to send to WES as if it is not important or do I have to include my Matric for WES process?

Sincere suggest will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Salman

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am Certified Chartered Accountant, working in UAE, my query is regarding document attestation for WES.

Matriculation: I Did my matriculation from Mirpurkhas Board -Sindh.
Intermediate: I Did my Intermediate from Federal Board Islamabad.

As I am not currently living in Pakistan I have serious issues relating to Attestations, my family is living in Faisalabad Punjab, So i need to attest my matric from Sindh Board and IBCC Karachi and then Seal from WES for Sindh Board again.

Can anybody suggest me seriously that Matric is not needed for WES or anything related to matric education need not to send to WES as if it is not important or do I have to include my Matric for WES process?

Sincere suggest will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Salman
Matric and Inter evaluation is not needed. It's just a waste of time and money for us ACCAs. Just get your ACCA membership and OBU (if you have) done and you will get 4 years Bachelor equivalency each for both of them. I have also done the same and got my ECA from WES.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

i have few questions:

question 1) i have trade certificate ( electronics) from Australia and from that occupation i will apply for Canadian immigration,

but i also have 4 year bachelor degree ( commerce) from Karachi, Pakistan ( which is totally different and does not relate to my occupation) , can i get more points for bachelor degree as well and should i get that bachelor degree assessed from WES as well?

urgent reply needed.

syed.hamood

Feb 10, 2018
Hello Guys,

Do I need to add all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS separately on my WES Application (IRCC) Evaluation ONLINE i.e. Secondary school documents (Secondary School Certificate (10 Grade), Intermediate Higher Secondary Certificate HSC (12 Grade) and GRADUATION and MASTER OR shall I add only my highest degree on my credentials? Which is Masters in my case.

Please guide me, I am confused at this point if am adding all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS, the DOCUMENTS REQUIRED are same and repeating for each EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL; however adding only my MASTER DEGREE in the evaluation credentials will cover all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS

FOR EACH CREDENTIAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Quote “Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.” Unquote.

Also, suggest if I need to get my MATRIC and INTERMEDIATE certificates attested from the FBISE?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello Guys,

Do I need to add all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS separately on my WES Application (IRCC) Evaluation ONLINE i.e. Secondary school documents (Secondary School Certificate (10 Grade), Intermediate Higher Secondary Certificate HSC (12 Grade) and GRADUATION and MASTER OR shall I add only my highest degree on my credentials? Which is Masters in my case.

Please guide me, I am confused at this point if am adding all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS, the DOCUMENTS REQUIRED are same and repeating for each EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL; however adding only my MASTER DEGREE in the evaluation credentials will cover all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS

FOR EACH CREDENTIAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Quote “Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.” Unquote.

Also, suggest if I need to get my MATRIC and INTERMEDIATE certificates attested from the FBISE?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Hello, I have done my attestations from Karachi Interboard office ONLY.

1- I create an account at WES and get reference number for all attestation process.
2- I have BS Electronics Engineering degree from Sir Syed University SSUET Karachi. As I did earlier HEC attestation which has updated also on HEC account, I had brought my original docs with attested copies at HEC office Karachi, HEC again verifies my Engineering Degree and Transcript with photocopies and seal in envelops without any cost. I sent these docs personally from local courier service to WES with WES reference number.
3- After one week, WES got all docs and email to me that from board of Intermediate education (Higher Secondary School Certificate and Transcript) are required.
4- I visited BISE Karachi with original certificate and marksheets, make photocopies 2 x sets, and got verified from BISE. BISE Karachi sends all these docs directly to WES. I have one contact who help out to arrange all my docs attestation and verification, then he is the one who proceeds to the dispatching process.
5- Finally my application is under review and it is due by 27 Feb 2018.

Thank you

Reactions: farha777

shanku

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Need help as im really confused at this point.
I have the following degrees from Pakistan :
BS (Chemistry) 4 Years Program -University of Sindh
MPhil (Chemistry) 2 years Program -University of Sindh

In the ECA report WES mentioned the following documents required for evaluation :
1- For Bachelor's
Degree (HEC) (ALREADY ATTESTED)
Transcript (HEC)
Secondary education as per my knowledge matric certificate and result card attested from FBISE

2- For Master's
Degree (HEC)
Transcript (HEC)
Secondary education as per my knowledge matric certificate and result card attested from FBISE

Additionally it said i need to add secondary education which was highlighted until i added Higher secondary school education so then for it again
3- HSSC certificate and result card
Did this happen with everyone? do i need to attest two copies of SSC certificate and result card just as the application states or one would be enough??? Isnt it too much getting all 10 documents attested and sent to WES? Am i finding it strange or this is the standard way?

syed.hamood

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Need help as im really confused at this point.
I have the following degrees from Pakistan :
BS (Chemistry) 4 Years Program -University of Sindh
MPhil (Chemistry) 2 years Program -University of Sindh

In the ECA report WES mentioned the following documents required for evaluation :
1- For Bachelor's
Degree (HEC) (ALREADY ATTESTED)
Transcript (HEC)

2- For Master's
Degree (HEC)
Transcript (HEC)

Additionally it said i need to add secondary education which was highlighted until i added Higher secondary school education so then for it again
3- HSSC certificate and result card
Did this happen with everyone? do i need to attest two copies of SSC certificate and result card just as the application states or one would be enough??? Isnt it too much getting all 10 documents attested and sent to WES? Am i finding it strange or this is the standard way?
You need to send only 1 x attested copy of your transcript and 1 x attested copy of certificate/degree from your HSSC till your MPhil, In some cases, you may need to submit SSC attested transcript and certificate as well. Better to get them attested beforehand.

Namz

Apr 2, 2018
hi! i just need to confirm that my intermediate college is not on WES list but my final university is on the approved list. Can i still send my documents for ECA, as my honors university is on their list?