+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Any one knows the procedure for Faisalabad board. As they are not aware of WES. need to know how to get it attested

SUPERMOON

Nov 16, 2016
Dear Pakistanies:

It would be great help if somebody explains how to correctly read my WES ECA reort;

My degree DOCTOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY is equivalent to FIRST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE according to WES.

CIC does not consider Physiotherapy education as Professional. They consider professional degrees only in medicine, dentistry, chiropractics, pharmacy, optometry and podiatry (I wish I am wrong).

In express entry profile should I mention my degree as BACHELORS, MASTER or PROFESSIONAL-ENTRY TO PRACTICE?

Thanx in advance

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
If your 'degree' is not from any university thus not attestation from HEC is not required then its a professional degree.

Other wise for 3/4 years university education you can get degree points

SUPERMOON said:
Dear Pakistanies:

It would be great help if somebody explains how to correctly read my WES ECA reort;

My degree DOCTOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY is equivalent to FIRST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE according to WES.

CIC does not consider Physiotherapy education as Professional. They consider professional degrees only in medicine, dentistry, chiropractics, pharmacy, optometry and podiatry (I wish I am wrong).

In express entry profile should I mention my degree as BACHELORS, MASTER or PROFESSIONAL-ENTRY TO PRACTICE?

Thanx in advance

Reactions: crs350onip

SUPERMOON

Nov 16, 2016
canada11 said:
If your 'degree' is not from any university thus not attestation from HEC is not required then its a professional degree.

Other wise for 3/4 years university education you can get degree points
Canada11, thnx for reply. My degree is attested by HEC as well as WES. My question is it MASTERS, BACHELORS OR PROFESSIONAL DEGREE for EE?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SUPERMOON said:
Canada11, thnx for reply. My degree is attested by HEC as well as WES. My question is it MASTERS, BACHELORS OR PROFESSIONAL DEGREE for EE?
Please share the final result of evaluation at top of your WES Report

+

The results of individual assessments of all your educational credentials mentioned in WES Report chronologically

raza110

Nov 25, 2016
Don't use WES. You may better use University of Toronto(more value all over Canada, being high ranked university) or ICAS(easy option) for degree attestation.

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Sajid080 said:
Hi dear all,
Excellent post here..
need some more information guys please...

Do we need to attest all degree+Transcript such Masters, Bachelor and Intermediate from HEC OR we will attest only most recent Degree ??
I will really appreciate for quick response.
Thanks in Advance..
HEC will NOT attest Intermediate and below level certificates.
From HEC only latest degree needs to be attested.

cjj

Aug 27, 2015
Hello everyone,
First and foremost great forum to help those who are tensed about the whole process.Thumbs Up for u guys :)
I have an issue i hope someone can help me out with.I made my ECA Report about almost 2 years ago for only my O and A levels to apply for immigration to canada.
Now i have completed my bachelors degree (BSCS) and got my transcripts and degree attested by HEC also.My question is at the time of submission of documents,can i submit a photocopy of ECA report for my O and A levels along with HEC attested transcripts and degree in a sealed envelope issued to me by HEC or do i have to go through the same process of again evaluating my O and A levels certificate and ask the university of Cambridge London to release documents to WES ETC ETC?
Btw i do have the reference number of my O and A level ECA Report with me still.
Hope someone out there can help me out. Im still in pakistan and will be leaving on immigration basis to canada in about 20 days.
Thanks and Regards

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear Bro,

I am Abdul From Pk.

My application to NB was in final stages that unfortunately i received a shocking news that my ECA report points is 21 instead of 22 , i have got ECA from WES ,i talked to friends they told that your ECA report is not correctly evaluated ,i need to ask your suggestion plz here are my education details
1. SSC from BISE Peshawar
2.HSSC from BISE Peshawar
3.BCS Hons from Agriculture uni Peshawar
4.MS-IT from I M Sciences Peshawar

for the above education they have granted me Bachelor degree (4 years equivalency)

Can u please guide me that either its correctly evaluated or there is anything wrong ...waiting for you ..its a matter of life and death for me ..please help ..

Here is my email ...bestofbasit@gmail.com / Cell. 03339536905

Thanks

Sajid080

Oct 18, 2016
Dear Bro,
I know it is after long time i start this discussion again due to little trouble for me.
Actually My friend went to lahore board on behalf of me for verification of Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheets and to send to wes by Lahore board. The problem is its been one month and wes status still showing documents required for Intermediate Secondary education because it is not received so far. On 20 of April my friend got slip from Lahore board and they said they will send it after 15 days to wes by post. All required documents was given by my friend but i dont know what is issue.

Kindly advice me what could be issue and why it got too late to reach there Or is it normal it will be received to wes ?
What was the estimated time for you about your Intermediate or Matric Education credentials, when you sent your documents to wes by lahore board ?

I already said my friend to check with Lahore board with the same slip which gave by Lahore board at the time of submission or all required documents.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sajid

Sajid080

Oct 18, 2016
Dear Everyone,
I know it is after long time i start this discussion again due to little trouble for me.
Actually My friend went to lahore board on behalf of me for verification of Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheets and to send to wes by Lahore board. The problem is its been one month and wes status still showing documents required for Intermediate Secondary education because it is not received so far. On 20 of April my friend got slip from Lahore board and they said they will send it after 15 days to wes by post. All required documents was given by my friend but i dont know what is issue.

Kindly advice me what could be issue and why it got too late to reach there Or is it normal it will be received to wes ?
What was the estimated time for you about your Intermediate or Matric Education credentials, when you sent your documents to wes by lahore board ?

I already said my friend to check with Lahore board with the same slip which gave by Lahore board at the time of submission or all required documents.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sajid

Wishwish

May 23, 2017
Can someone please answer my following questions
1. After getting sealed by Bise, Can I post the sealed interested and metric certificates on my own?
2. Hex attested documents are sealed in simple brown envelope. Is it ok?

Reactions: Reddd

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i have the following degrees from Pakistan :
BS (Computer Science) 4 Years Program -International Islamic University Islamabad
MS (Computer Science) 2 years Program -FAST NU Islamabad

In the ECA report WES did not recognize my Masters instead mentioned the following evaluation :
Bachelor's degree (three years) for BS and bachelor's degree (four
years) for MS

My question is does the MS master of science from Pakistan is not equivalent to Canadian Masters?

KNA

Jan 7, 2016
You have to send your final transcript and degree only
Thx. I got my WES done last year.

Just another question, If we need to upgrade the assessment (ECA) to Standard- Document by Document report of WES, do we need to send the documents again after attesting through HEC and BISE-Karachi ?
Regards,