+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

ijazunnabi

Mar 11, 2018
AOA
I have some questions regarding degree attestation by WES. I have PhD degree from Islamia University, Bahawalpur.
1. Do both degree and transcript (from BSc till PhD) need to be attested by HEC to send to WES or only degree is sufficient?
2. I have only certificates (for Matric and FSc), is there any separate DMC required?

anwar9680

Apr 6, 2018
AOA
I have some questions regarding degree attestation by WES. I have PhD degree from Islamia University, Bahawalpur.
1. Do both degree and transcript (from BSc till PhD) need to be attested by HEC to send to WES or only degree is sufficient?
2. I have only certificates (for Matric and FSc), is there any separate DMC required?

My friend! All docs with their respective transcrips ( orig& copies) needs to be attested from respective departments. Yes
1- From BSC to Phd all orignal with copies need to be attested by HEC.
2- yes u r rt, no worries matric and FSc hv have no seperate transcripts. Its same at one time degree as well as DMC. I.e, only one page.

By the way BISE Bahawalpur fee for attesting Matric and FSc with orignal and their one / one copies , 18000/- is the fee. More more than HsE.

Reactions: ijazunnabi

ijazunnabi

Mar 11, 2018
My friend! All docs with their respective transcrips ( orig& copies) needs to be attested from respective departments. Yes
1- From BSC to Phd all orignal with copies need to be attested by HEC.
2- yes u r rt, no worries matric and FSc hv have no seperate transcripts. Its same at one time degree as well as DMC. I.e, only one page.

By the way BISE Bahawalpur fee for attesting Matric and FSc with orignal and their one / one copies , 18000/- is the fee. More more than HsE.
Thanks brother.
I did my matriculation and FSc from BISE Multan, so hope it will cost less

EZ92

Jan 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have done O/A Levels from Pakistan. Do I need to send these certificates to WES too? Is yes, where will I get these attested from?

Humaira fida

Apr 27, 2018
Hi brother.. is it also necessary to attest your doc from ibcc or Just BISE LAHORE will attest and seal your documents?

Ena1994

Jan 25, 2018
Can I receive sealed envelope of attested documents from BISE Lahore and mail them to WES by myself?
Or it has to be definitely send by board to WES? Please clear if someone has experienced.

Because it is written on WES document requirements for Pakistan that envelope has to be send by board but I heard someone saying on this forum earlier that you can pick and mail by yourself.

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Guys,

Can someone please share what an IBCC sealed envelope looks like? Do the put an institutional seal on the flap or do they just seal it with tape and stamp on top of it.

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
why do you even want to get your envelope sealed by IBCC ? why not just omit that part!
It's WES's requirement to submit secondary education certificates as well? I have done O and A levels and recently got the equivalence certificates made for both. I wanted to get the equivalence attested by IBCC and send that to WES.

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
It's WES's requirement to submit secondary education certificates as well? I have done O and A levels and recently got the equivalence certificates made for both. I wanted to get the equivalence attested by IBCC and send that to WES.
I see, i don’t think secondary documents being sealed is compulsory, you only need to get sealed your degree and transcript. Because you wont get any additional points for the ibcc sealed documents mate

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I got my ECA done through iqas and although it takes more time it is quite simple, i remember secondary documents being sealed was totally optional, might differ for wes though

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
I got my ECA done through iqas and although it takes more time it is quite simple, i remember secondary documents being sealed was totally optional, might differ for wes though
I see, i don’t think secondary documents being sealed is compulsory, you only need to get sealed your degree and transcript. Because you wont get any additional points for the ibcc sealed documents mate
True, they only give points for your highest degree but I checked WES website and they do require secondary certificates along with your Bachelors degree and transcript, which is major hassle but then their turn around time is pretty quick compared to other credential evaluation organizations. How long did IQAS take?

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
IQAS did take pretty long , around 4 months i'd say, you shouldn't worry about IBCC much, my friend did send documents from IBCC and they did the job properly