+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

NABIA.FATIMA

Nov 4, 2022
Hi Ayesha

I recently got my evaluation (IBA, Karachi - 4 Yr BBA and 2 Yr MBA) from WES. For benefit of everyone, here's a few things:

1. WES took 2-4 days in evaluation. Documents received on 7 Sep and report generated on 9 Sep. For my wife, documents received on 25 Aug and report generated on 29 Aug. That's the timelines, at least for now.

2. They accepted transcript/degree in online form from University, there was no need to send from HEC. Either works, but my university told me that I don't have to get it attested by HEC, as IBA has direct communication with WES. Worth checking with your universities, before going to painful process of dealing with HEC.

3. WES gave my 18 years degree, 4-year Canadian bachelors equivalence. I wrote to them, again and again, explained, but they won't budge. Even offered to pay for a review, but nothing. WES WILL NOT GIVE PK EDUCATION MASTERS EQUIVALENCE. Period. No one told me that earlier. So make sure you go to the right place for evaluation if you want masters equivalence for your masters. Do not waste your money on WES.

4. My wife has 1 year masters from UK. Got a masters equivalence right away, no questions asked. They even give unknown universities from Turkey masters equivalence, but not Pakistan.

5. Also they take 2/3 days for verification but over a week to respond to your concerns/queries. Really slow that way.

Happy to answer any more questions.
Well i have same scenario i have 4 years Bachelors BBA(HONS) from KASBIT University and 2 Years Master in Business MBA from IQRA UNIVERSITY . so which Degree i should get attested. both? as the transcript of MBA will have less credit hours due to exemption in few subject due to my BBA Hons. Therefore i am planning to get both degrees attested at the same time.

guide me about two things?

can i send both the degrees and transcript in single envelope to WES? under one reference number

OR

i should send both separately to WES? and repay the fees 240 CAD?

do reply asap

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
First o
Well i have same scenario i have 4 years Bachelors BBA(HONS) from KASBIT University and 2 Years Master in Business MBA from IQRA UNIVERSITY . so which Degree i should get attested. both? as the transcript of MBA will have less credit hours due to exemption in few subject due to my BBA Hons. Therefore i am planning to get both degrees attested at the same time.

guide me about two things?

can i send both the degrees and transcript in single envelope to WES? under one reference number

OR

i should send both separately to WES? and repay the fees 240 CAD?

do reply asap
Your Uni needs to send your degrees. You can also send it on the behalf of your Uni if you have them in a sealed envelope issued by Uni. As you mentioned your education from different Uni so it will be 2 different envelopes. Sorry about paying 240$ I didn't got what you mean?

NABIA.FATIMA

Nov 4, 2022
First o
Your Uni needs to send your degrees. You can also send it on the behalf of your Uni if you have them in a sealed envelope issued by Uni. As you mentioned your education from different Uni so it will be 2 different envelopes. Sorry about paying 240$ I didn't got what you mean?
I mean the ECA fees for documentation attestation is $ 240 with delivery charges . So I wanna ask can I send both the degrees in same envelop or should I send them separately. Basically in Pakistan HEC sealed your envelope so both of my degree will be attested by higher education commission Pakistan first and then they will sealed their attested copies on my request for delivering it to WES. so I'm asking can I send both in single envelope or I should send them separately. As for separately I need to pay ECA twice

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I mean the ECA fees for documentation attestation is $ 240 with delivery charges . So I wanna ask can I send both the degrees in same envelop or should I send them separately. Basically in Pakistan HEC sealed your envelope so both of my degree will be attested by higher education commission Pakistan first and then they will sealed their attested copies on my request for delivering it to WES. so I'm asking can I send both in single envelope or I should send them separately. As for separately I need to pay ECA twice
The application fees is $240 for WES, is this you are asking? If both of them are a part of same application why do you need to pay separately? The total cost of the process is $240 as far as I know. The board needs to send the certificates directly to WES. Not sure how the process is in Pakistan, but I think it should be fine as far as WES receives them in a sealed envelope.

NABIA.FATIMA

Nov 4, 2022
The application fees is $240 for WES, is this you are asking? If both of them are a part of same application why do you need to pay separately? The total cost of the process is $240 as far as I know. The board needs to send the certificates directly to WES. Not sure how the process is in Pakistan, but I think it should be fine as far as WES receives them in a sealed envelope.
Someone here told me to go for CES Rather for WES.. can you please guide about it ?