+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

Sohaib Hassan

Oct 3, 2019
Q 1: - Does I have to Send attested copy of mu degrees only or mark sheet also to WES for ECA?
Q 2:- what is the strength of case if age is between 35 - 40 years?

Regards,

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Q 1: - Does I have to Send attested copy of mu degrees only or mark sheet also to WES for ECA?
Q 2:- what is the strength of case if age is between 35 - 40 years?

Degrees and transcript both
No need to worry abt age it will reduce some points but you can increase points by ielts and spouse points
Regards,

Reactions: Sohaib Hassan

Sohaib Hassan

Oct 3, 2019
ans Sir what about equivalency certificate does I have to get that too from HEC along with attested Degree and Transcript?

Regards,

Bakhti

Oct 25, 2019
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution
What is a transcript and do I need to send the original certificates i.e. metric, enter and graduation with marksheet to wes or copies are required? And how much is the over all time to get all these documents attested and send to wes and get them back as I have 45 days to submit the documents, will it be done before this time?

FaadKhan

Nov 29, 2019
I dont know procedure abt ICES and IQAS
I knew it abt ICAS because my friend did it recently
He got Master equuivalency from ICAS and he sent all documents from school college and university but it took him around 8months
I am not sure abt other you mentioned
Please guide me about the form filling for ICAS
In education history they are asking for primary details,secondary details.
confirm me please that in primary details do we will enter over matric details?

ahmadar12

Nov 16, 2019
AoA Everyone,

I have gotten my Bachelors degree evaluated by WES in 2014. Now I am applying for an upgrade with Masters degree. Do I need to send sealed and HEC attested bachelors degree documents along with Masters or should I just send Masters degree and marks sheet.

Rana Haider

Mar 13, 2020
Dear fellows,

I am Civil Engineer having 18 years of education with M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (2 years) and B.Sc. Civil Engineering (4 years). I want to immigrate to Canada as Skilled Worker through Express Entry and Provincial Nomination Program streams. Civil Engineering is regulated profession in Canada. I have selected WES for Educational Credential Assessment. I have two questions.

• Is my qualification is equal to Canadian Master Degree?
  • Do I need to apply for WES Standard application for professional license and ECA application for IRCC simultaneously?

Xavierl92

Dec 17, 2017
I doubt this will be answered but still trying my luck. I have done a 4 year BBA from IBA Karachi and a 2 year MSC in Economics from the same institution. What will WES equate it as most probably?