Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I am outside Pakistan and using consultant help for Canada Immigration. I am at first step of WES assessment. They had query on my Master degree status at HEC portal which was resolved from HEC 2 months ago as my brother went physical and fix the problem. And my immigration lawyer wrote to WES to update status but in vain. Still thet aee writing awaiting for 2 documents. What should I do? WES already took 8 months.
WES will do by their own way... no one can force them.

Naveed811

May 22, 2019
Hello
i went through all the comments and question i am facing a different scenario . Drawing your attention if anyone could helped me out from this situation i would be highly Thankful.
1-I graduated in Electrical engineering From University of faisalabad . unfortunately tht is not in the list of WES so i am opting for IQAS or maybe other organization for ECA.
2-I did SSC and HSSC from FBISE and already attested. All i need to go there and ask them Put my documents is sealed envelop and send it to IQAS.
3-Bachelor Degree and transcript already attested from HEC again i need sealed envelop and ask my university to send my documents to IQAS if they got agree well and good otherwise i will use courier service from near to my university address
4- I did Masters from China i graduated in 2018 currently working with Government here in China. How can i attest my Chinese Masters degree. Should i ask My university to send my Master degree seperately from China to IQAS or i can send it by myself or what is the peocedure ?
it means IBCC will send one envelop HEC evelop will be sent by My university . Then Masters Envelop will be sent from China. 3 different envelops with my refrence number is it usual or have to send all documents in one envelop ? Waiting for Some experts to shed some light here

Reactions: omerauf

AamirRashid

Jun 7, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am from Pakistan and I have MS Computer Science degree from (GCU, Lahore) to be Evaluated by WES. Before MS Computer Science, I have BS-IT (4 -Years).

I have both MS Computer Science and BSIT Degree already attested from HEC some in 2014. Transcripts for both MS and BSIT are not attested by HEC.

For my MS Computer Science degree Evaluation, should I just include copy of attested MS Degree and Transcript or I hqve to include copy of attested BSIT transcript and Degree.

Any help at this will be much appreciated

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
i received my WES Evaluation last week. I have Bachelors in CS HONS (4years) and MS Information Security from NUST and WES report equivalency in canada is Bachelors (3years) and Bachelors (4Years)

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hello
i went through all the comments and question i am facing a different scenario . Drawing your attention if anyone could helped me out from this situation i would be highly Thankful.
1-I graduated in Electrical engineering From University of faisalabad . unfortunately tht is not in the list of WES so i am opting for IQAS or maybe other organization for ECA.
2-I did SSC and HSSC from FBISE and already attested. All i need to go there and ask them Put my documents is sealed envelop and send it to IQAS.
3-Bachelor Degree and transcript already attested from HEC again i need sealed envelop and ask my university to send my documents to IQAS if they got agree well and good otherwise i will use courier service from near to my university address
4- I did Masters from China i graduated in 2018 currently working with Government here in China. How can i attest my Chinese Masters degree. Should i ask My university to send my Master degree seperately from China to IQAS or i can send it by myself or what is the peocedure ?
it means IBCC will send one envelop HEC evelop will be sent by My university . Then Masters Envelop will be sent from China. 3 different envelops with my refrence number is it usual or have to send all documents in one envelop ? Waiting for Some experts to shed some light here
Dear
  • First create IQAS account
  • They will give you reference number and application form
  • Once you receive the application form, then apply for photocopies attestation to HEC and Boards
  • When Documents are attested, fill the application form for every document and ask boards and HEC to sealed them
  • they will give you the sealed envelops and you will send it to IQAS
  • Write IQAS reference number on all envelops and put them in a single envelop with reference number on the top
  • FOr the chinese degree, i guess you will need the equivalence from HEC
I hope this will help

Thank You

Zahra Ali

Jul 30, 2019
Thank you for your response, kindly tell me how many copies of attested documents should be in each sealed envelope, from matriculation to master ,along with their marksheets, and also tell me my marks of fsc and matriculation are mentioned on the certificate ,then do I attest their mark sheets also from boards? My second question mark sheets of b.a and m.a shall also be attested from hec or only degrees.

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Thank you for your response, kindly tell me how many copies of attested documents should be in each sealed envelope, from matriculation to master ,along with their marksheets, and also tell me my marks of fsc and matriculation are mentioned on the certificate ,then do I attest their mark sheets also from boards? My second question mark sheets of b.a and m.a shall also be attested from hec or only degrees.
Matric documents one copy each certificate and marksheet in one envelop
Fsc certificate and marksheet in another envelop
B.a cert and msheet in separate envelop and master documents in separate envelop
You will attest all marksheets certificates transcript and degrees from HEC and board

Zahra Ali

Jul 30, 2019
Thank you it really helps.jazak Allah
B.a cert and msheet in separate envelop and master documents in separate envelop
You will attest all marksheets certificates transcript and degrees from HEC and board

Zahra Ali

Jul 30, 2019
So we have to send 4 sealed envelopes .and plz tell me do we have to put matriculation and intermediate attested copies in ba and m.a envelope also. Apart from those that we send matriculation and intermediate in separate envelopes.

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
So we have to send 4 sealed envelopes .and plz tell me do we have to put matriculation and intermediate attested copies in ba and m.a envelope also. Apart from those that we send matriculation and intermediate in separate envelopes.
Yes one envelop for matric one fsc one ba and one m.a. each envelop have certificate and mark sheet and transcript and degrees and also application form. Write the address for IQAS or wes and reference number on the top of all envelops
Then put all the four envelops in one big envelop and write address and reference number on the top and send it via courier

Faiziii

Jul 8, 2019
I've done B. Sc (Hons.) 4 years and M. Sc (Hons.) 2 years. What WES will evaluate it?
I've seen some posts having 4 years bachelor and 2 year master as Canadian bachelor or 2 or more degrees. Kindly guide, should I opt for WES for masters equivalency?

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
I've done B. Sc (Hons.) 4 years and M. Sc (Hons.) 2 years. What WES will evaluate it?
I've seen some posts having 4 years bachelor and 2 year master as Canadian bachelor or 2 or more degrees. Kindly guide, should I opt for WES for masters equivalency?
I recently completed my evaluation having 4years bachelors from Pakistan and 2years MS from NUST andWES evaluate it 4years bachelors and 3years bachelors
You can go via ICAS but it will take you around 8 to 9 months to complete your evaluation whereas, WES will take around 50days maximum
Hope this will help