+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

Faiziii

Jul 8, 2019
I recently completed my evaluation having 4years bachelors from Pakistan and 2years MS from NUST andWES evaluate it 4years bachelors and 3years bachelors
You can go via ICAS but it will take you around 8 to 9 months to complete your evaluation whereas, WES will take around 50days maximum
Hope this will help
Thank you for response. I'm considering ICES for it. It will take separate payment for each degree evaluation. Can I only send them masters degree and will I get masters equivalency by this? Rather I should opt for IQAS?

Faiziii

Jul 8, 2019
I recently completed my evaluation having 4years bachelors from Pakistan and 2years MS from NUST andWES evaluate it 4years bachelors and 3years bachelors
You can go via ICAS but it will take you around 8 to 9 months to complete your evaluation whereas, WES will take around 50days maximum
Hope this will help
While considering ICES, university has to send by email. And for each degree, 200$ payment must be done. Can I get masters equivalency by only sending masters degree via university to ices?

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
While considering ICES, university has to send by email. And for each degree, 200$ payment must be done. Can I get masters equivalency by only sending masters degree via university to ices?
I dont know procedure abt ICES and IQAS
I knew it abt ICAS because my friend did it recently
He got Master equuivalency from ICAS and he sent all documents from school college and university but it took him around 8months
I am not sure abt other you mentioned

Faiziii

Jul 8, 2019
Iqas is time taking too, but it will giver masters equivalency, that's why I m thinking of ices.
Anyway. Thanks alot for the guidance you have given.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hope this will help

Hello @irfanis Just want to ask about 2 Years Masters from NUST. Did WES evaluates it as 3 years Bachelors in Canada as equivalency ?

Reactions: Sammi321

Sammi321

Aug 18, 2019
Hope this will help
Hey i have similar problem facing wes assesment, my Bs assesed as bachelor three years and MS as bachelor four years and due to this my phd admission is not approved. So is there any solution to rectify this.

Sammi321

Aug 18, 2019
Hey i have a problem with the wes assesment they asses my Bs as bachelor three year and MS as bachelor four years. Due to this my phd admission is not approved. Is there any solution to rectify this?

Tauseef77

Sep 25, 2019
Dear Friends,

Apologies in advance if it has already been discussed.

Do we need academic transcript request form for HEC attestation? HEC is not signing this form and refusing to put this form in sealed envelope. Please guide. What should I do?

Thanks

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Dear Friends,

Apologies in advance if it has already been discussed.

Do we need academic transcript request form for HEC attestation? HEC is not signing this form and refusing to put this form in sealed envelope. Please guide. What should I do?

Thanks
Dear bro
Just fill those forms by yourself and put it in the envelops with the documents and HEC office will seal it because sealing thee envelop is the HEC WES section job or ICAS section
My forms were also not signed by HEC so we put those forms in their related envelop
Hope this will help

Tauseef77

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks dear,

But problem is that HEC refused to put any other document inside except, the documents they signed and they sealed it. My question is,is this a strict requirement from WES?

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks dear,

But problem is that HEC refused to put any other document inside except, the documents they signed and they sealed it. My question is,is this a strict requirement from WES?
Thats not a problem
When HEC give you sealed envelop pit the form with the envelop and put all HEC envelops in a separate big envelop. This is to tell the WES that you attached the following documents from HEC
Dont worry abt that

Sohaib Hassan

Oct 3, 2019
Asla O Aliqum Brothers!
I have done BBA 3 years and MBA 1 year.I have a questions regarding WEC for Express Entry:-
1. Weather I had to verify my both degrees or just MBA?
2. Which type of equivalency is requires for said purpose?

Regards
Sohaib Hassan Kayani

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Asla O Aliqum Brothers!
I have done BBA 3 years and MBA 1 year.I have a questions regarding WEC for Express Entry:-
1. Weather I had to verify my both degrees or just MBA?
2. Which type of equivalency is requires for said purpose?

Regards
Sohaib Hassan Kayani
Both degrees plus matric and FSC