Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello Guys,

Do I need to add all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS separately on my WES Application (IRCC) Evaluation ONLINE i.e. Secondary school documents (Secondary School Certificate (10 Grade), Intermediate Higher Secondary Certificate HSC (12 Grade) and GRADUATION and MASTER OR shall I add only my highest degree on my credentials? Which is Masters in my case.

Please guide me, I am confused at this point if am adding all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS, the DOCUMENTS REQUIRED are same and repeating for each EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL; however adding only my MASTER DEGREE in the evaluation credentials will cover all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS

FOR EACH CREDENTIAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Quote “Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.” Unquote.

Also, suggest if I need to get my MATRIC and INTERMEDIATE certificates attested from the FBISE?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Hello,

Dear friend, you are proceeding towards world best country in which they reply to your emails and inquiries properly....

Rule#1: If you need to understand any point, write a simple email to WES they created info email for applicants help, why don't you use it?
Rule#2: You must check if your institution/University available in WES list, otherwise WES will not provide the evaluation of documents.
Rule#3: As I know, WES only needs HSSC (Intermediate) Certificate + Marksheet attest + seal and courier by respective Board. No SSC requirement for Pakistan. Also for Bachelor Degree, your institution/University will courier the docs (Marksheet/Transcript + Degree, attested and Sealed in envelops). For Master, I don't have experience, do the research PhD in this. I noticed that WES evaluated 04 years Bachelor degree for 3 years and 02 years Master degree evaluated as 01 year.

Do the research and share your experience for others.

Bye

Dec 29, 2018
Hi i have the following degrees from Pakistan :
BS (Computer Science) 4 Years Program -International Islamic University Islamabad
MS (Computer Science) 2 years Program -FAST NU Islamabad

In the ECA report WES did not recognize my Masters instead mentioned the following evaluation :
Bachelor's degree (three years) for BS and bachelor's degree (four
years) for MS

My question is does the MS master of science from Pakistan is not equivalent to Canadian Masters?
Bro what happend in your case like about your Masters degree either they accept it equal to Canadian Masters or not?

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Dear All
I am from Peshawar and i created profile on WES
The Board will send my documents to WES or i will send it myself?
The WES has form as well to be filled by me and by the board, so do i need this form to be filled for all documents? The board will also fill that form for me?
Thanks
Waiting for the reply

Saqib Mustafa

Sep 25, 2018
Dear All
I am from Peshawar and i created profile on WES
The Board will send my documents to WES or i will send it myself?
The WES has form as well to be filled by me and by the board, so do i need this form to be filled for all documents? The board will also fill that form for me?
Thanks
Waiting for the reply

Just let the board put inside envelope and seal. You can send through dhl yourself

Reactions: irfanis

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
I have done bachelors in CompScience and MS Information Security
My lelts overall is 7.5
more than 9years experience in Cyber Security
By end of this month i will be 32yrs In Sha Allah
I calculated my CRS around 365
SHould i apply through PNP or What?
WIll the consultancy be good to pay for my case for the process?
I need any expert opinion
Thanks
Cheers!!

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I have done bachelors in CompScience and MS Information Security
My lelts overall is 7.5
more than 9years experience in Cyber Security
By end of this month i will be 32yrs In Sha Allah
I calculated my CRS around 365
SHould i apply through PNP or What?
WIll the consultancy be good to pay for my case for the process?
I need any expert opinion
Thanks
Cheers!!
Hi,
I had similar conditions as you have.

1- Go for PNP if you can't increase IELTS score each CLB 9
2- With CRS 365 no one bring to you Canada, PNPs are mostly designed for such candidates. I hope you must find suitable NOC within PNP demand list.

Thanks

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi,
I had similar conditions as you have.

1- Go for PNP if you can't increase IELTS score each CLB 9
2- With CRS 365 no one bring to you Canada, PNPs are mostly designed for such candidates. I hope you must find suitable NOC within PNP demand list.

Thanks
Thank you for the reply
FOr PNP should i take the consultancy services?
or you are doing it by your self??
Thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Thank you for the reply
FOr PNP should i take the consultancy services?
or you are doing it by your self??
Thanks
I am doing myself.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Dear can you share your email for some discussion or if you can share the detailed process on how to apply for PNP program? i couldn't find the pnp process very friendly on the internet?
Thank YOu
Hello,
1- you must find the right NOC as per your education and experience.
2- if you get 400 + CRS score then you can follow Ontario PNP also
3- Visit each province website, practice to read and find your NOC details.
4- You need to practice and habitual with PNP websites, every PNP is unique and informative

Thanks

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks alot
One important question
If my NOC is available in more than one province then i should apply for all provinces with my NOC available?
I will create account for all those provinces?
My NOC is 2171 as per my experience

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Thanks alot
One important question
If my NOC is available in more than one province then i should apply for all provinces with my NOC available?
I will create account for all those provinces?
My NOC is 2171 as per my experience
Your Experience in NOC and Education both should same. Read read read and research before deciding NOC

BB2014

May 5, 2019
I am outside Pakistan and using consultant help for Canada Immigration. I am at first step of WES assessment. They had query on my Master degree status at HEC portal which was resolved from HEC 2 months ago as my brother went physical and fix the problem. And my immigration lawyer wrote to WES to update status but in vain. Still thet aee writing awaiting for 2 documents. What should I do? WES already took 8 months.