+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA For Pakistan - My experience

Naptunescape

Aug 13, 2018
Hi members, is there any MBBS doctor who got ECA recently?
Is it mandatory to get register with Medical Council through physicianapply.ca? Which is charging $285 just for registration, if I am not wrong in understanding. Would appreciate if someone can share the experience.

Alieha

Aug 12, 2018
Hello..you need to submit application for certifying statements by paying the fees and include WES reference number and address for delivery. Web link is below:
https://certstat.cambridgeinternational.org/

It takes 6 to 8 weeks for the process to complete. All the best to you all.
This has been incredibly useful! Thanks so much! One last question: did you pay for "original certifying statement" or the "additional copy". I should just order 1 original certifying statement and send it to the WES address with reference number, right? Also, is the cost total for O and Alevels, or the cost is per qualification?

Saqib Mustafa

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys i sent all my documents. My bachelors and masters was accepted but for secondary and higher secondary it says :

The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES.

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution
Hi , I just read your comment. I am in the process of evaluation of my bachelors degree from WES. Am I supposed to send matric certificate as well? As above in the thread , its mentioned WES doesnt need matric certificate.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi , I just read your comment. I am in the process of evaluation of my bachelors degree from WES. Am I supposed to send matric certificate as well? As above in the thread , its mentioned WES doesnt need matric certificate.
Matric is not required to WES

Last edited:
Reactions: Usmz

Hamzafehed

Oct 16, 2018
I am applying for eca.
I will have to send marksheets and degrees and transcripts of inter and masters.
What will be the total fees.
Is the fees for each document or for one set of documents,pleass help

Deepthinker

Oct 19, 2018
Hi,
I am a denTist in pakistan. I need to know from where should i get my documents evaluated. WES or any other institution for doctors?

farha777

May 5, 2018
Matric is not required to WES
And What if you have mentioned Matric in WES account? I have my WES reference number with me and have provided all educational information.Should i Send my Matric verification to them? Or just send them FSC and HEC verification?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
And What if you have mentioned Matric in WES account? I have my WES reference number with me and have provided all educational information.Should i Send my Matric verification to them? Or just send them FSC and HEC verification?
Before you send these documents, ask WES with respect to your education and region. They will reply you but it takes time.

hasanahm88

Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys, what is the assessment of BDS from WES if done from Pak - University of Karachi. Which body is better for asssesment WES or IQAS?

Naptunescape

Aug 13, 2018
Hi members, is there any MBBS doctor who got ECA recently?
Is it mandatory to get register with Medical Council through physicianapply.ca? Which is charging $285 just for registration, if I am not wrong in understanding. Would appreciate if someone can share the experience.
Yes it is...its very quick but expensive process

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Guys,

Do I need to add all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS separately on my WES Application (IRCC) Evaluation ONLINE i.e. Secondary school documents (Secondary School Certificate (10 Grade), Intermediate Higher Secondary Certificate HSC (12 Grade) and GRADUATION and MASTER OR shall I add only my highest degree on my credentials? Which is Masters in my case.

Please guide me, I am confused at this point if am adding all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS, the DOCUMENTS REQUIRED are same and repeating for each EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL; however adding only my MASTER DEGREE in the evaluation credentials will cover all my EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS

FOR EACH CREDENTIAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Quote “Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.” Unquote.

Also, suggest if I need to get my MATRIC and INTERMEDIATE certificates attested from the FBISE?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Eric_Maths

Dec 30, 2018
I have one basic question. Do I need to enlist SSC credentials along with other degrees/certificates in the WES profile?