+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the HCCP and HSWP in 2020

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
A single October 2020 applicant from inside Canada received her permanent aor today, with request for biometrics and submission of 19b form. Completed 24 months of experience.
Glad to hear that. I’m also October 2020, single. But no experience yet at the time of submission. I guess everything is segregated (by month and also with experience).

Reactions: roye

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
I am also October 2020 applicant with more than 24 months experience but still with temporary file number..hope to hear good news soon ..but don’t know when

Reactions: roye

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Im not sure how they are processing applications. I am a single applicant inside Canada 29 months experience and still only received temp AOR. I am June 2020 applicant.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Im not sure how they are processing applications. I am a single applicant inside Canada 29 months experience and still only received temp AOR. I am June 2020 applicant.
Did you receive the Update Email regarding public policy and widrawal of application?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
how is it going with you? Have you heard from them?
My friend got the pr approval letter from them 2 days ago. I’m guessing we should be hearing concerning ours soon.
Still temporary AOR. I entrust everything to Our Lord God. Waiting is getting really crazy, but the more I think of it and keep on reading comments sometimes adds up to my stress.

It is a positive thing when you have received your pr service instructions. Your approval maybe very soon now. I just hope that August will be very kind to us❤

By the way, did you already complete your 24 months of experience?
Would you share the email sent to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Calm123 and Haert

roye

Jan 13, 2021
how is it going with you? Have you heard from them?
My friend got the pr approval letter from them 2 days ago. I’m guessing we should be hearing concerning ours soon.
May I know the timeline of your friend? And was she able to complete her 24 months experience?

Calm123

Feb 5, 2021
May I know the timeline of your friend? And was she able to complete her 24 months experience?
I’m not sure if the exact timeline. But she applied in 2020. Home support worker. 24 months experience within Canada.

Calm123

Feb 5, 2021
Still temporary AOR. I entrust everything to Our Lord God. Waiting is getting really crazy, but the more I think of it and keep on reading comments sometimes adds up to my stress.

It is a positive thing when you have received your pr service instructions. Your approval maybe very soon now. I just hope that August will be very kind to us❤

By the way, did you already complete your 24 months of experience?
Would you share the email sent to you?
O okay, thanks! Was a little surprised cos I got the pre-arrival letter a day after getting medical request. I will past the letter below.

And Yeah I totally understand. Prayer is everything, and takin your mind off it helps too.

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, se

roye

Jan 13, 2021
O okay, thanks! Was a little surprised cos I got the pre-arrival letter a day after getting medical request. I will past the letter below.

And Yeah I totally understand. Prayer is everything, and takin your mind off it helps too.

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, se

Yay, these are your privileges when you receive your pr approval, i think it is the same thing that I have forwarded to you. Im guessing that so long as you pass your medical, and all the other request they ask from you, you will soon get your approval too, almost there! ❤ God Bless us all

Reactions: Calm123

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020

Hello,
recognized in Canada;
congratulations
timeline please